advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has any androgenic alopecia bros used primo and kept your hair?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Androgenic alopecia aka male pattern hair loss. Unfortunately for some of us, theres not much we can do, but use stuff like finasteride with test, use ketoconazole, and try stuff like RU.

Using aas, having to eliminate anything that will accelerate hair loss is a must. No tren or you risk losing your hair , even very little, and it depends how prone you are. Some guys may only be a 4 on a scale of 1-10, and another guy an 8, the 5 can get away with a little more.

Having said all that, has anyone done legit primo for years and kept their hair?

I'm going to say the reason why primo got such a bad wrap about hair loss is because it wasnt actual primo.. many old tests show it was heavily faked with masteron.. primo is a dhb... similar to eq in that regard. But many still believe it's a dht.. structure wise it is not a dht but a dhb.. we know from even our testing at anasci.org that alot is faked.. not saying that it cant cause mpb.. many compounds can.. but it should be minimal..unless heavily predisposed

Im fairly confident that my primo was real and I did experience increased thinning while running it.

Then you might be just heavily predisposed. But in regards to primo unfortunately you never know unless its tested. Primo raws are very available but raw suppliers still sometimes cut corners. I never experienced loss with primo.. but got nailed a bit with mast.. saw it on my towel one morning and stopped that asap..

Im fairly confident that my primo was real and I did experience increased thinning while running it.

One way to know is find a site that tests and reports those tests , with batch numbers in.

Another way is buy Bill Lewellyn's test kit. He has test kits for many different compounds, so from what i understand you have to buy each individual to test.

If someone only uses certain compounds because they dont want to take too many risk for losing hair, buying the few compounds you use, Id say is worth the money , just to know its good stuff.

Ive done primo and I hope im wrong, it was test prop. Stung like hell. That was my experience.

Masteron seems by Far the Worst!
Proviron I ran for years w- no issues along with Test and Primo..Tren only minimal!
But like you said: with all the Fake Primo lately my hair is really starting to Suffer!

Masteron seems by Far the Worst!
Proviron I ran for years w- no issues along with Test and Primo..Tren only minimal!
But like you said: with all the Fake Primo lately my hair is really starting to Suffer!

Never done mast myself. On paper compared to test it has a lower androgenic ratio so on paper it should be less on the hair than test.

If I do test I use finasteride.

That said, On paper doesnt always equate to real life.

Im interested in finding out dhb compounds and how they work. I havent spent that long researching dhb ,the research ive done on them seem to be vague.

Wish mine would all fail out head and face, body too.
It's shaving and acne with hard plug that gets cystic... That is my u
Issue. But round of Cefalex and hair, skin nails helped!! Skin.

But no primo shouldn't cause hair loss

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Never had an issue with test even up to 2 gms.
Tried Finasteride, But it seems like the only drug I have ever takin that the sides are Real! Sex drive in the Toilet.....
Runnin 400mgs Toro replacements and 400 of another that tested high just prior to my purchase but results seem less than Stellar???

Finasteride needs to be used sparingly. When using higher test use a bit more, and you can do like day one after the shot 1.25 ngsm day two .75 mgs, day three 0.2 mgs.

Too much and too high dose has caused erectile dysfunction , as ive had a script for it for about five years now and have tried different ways of dosing it.

On a high test dose with is the anti-estrogen dose like? something like 50 mgs clomid or raloxifene? because ive used 25 mgs clomid on what was supposed to be 600 mgs test and that worked pretty well at blocking estrogen side effects, none I can see. Ive never had any estrogen sides really since I started hormonals in 2004.

Last edited:
Finasteride needs to be used sparingly. When using higher test use a bit more, and you can do like day one after the shot 1.25 ngsm day two .75 mgs, day three 0.2 mgs.

Too much and too high dose has caused erectile dysfunction , as ive had a script for it for about five years now and have tried different ways of dosing it.

On a high test dose with is the anti-estrogen dose like? something like 50 mgs clomid or raloxifene? because ive used 25 mgs clomid on what was supposed to be 600 mgs test and that worked pretty well at blocking estrogen side effects, none I can see. Ive never had any estrogen sides really since I started hormonals in 2004.

How would you dose finasteride on 200mg of TRT if you don't mind me asking?

How would you dose finasteride on 200mg of TRT if you don't mind me asking?

depends if your splitting shots twice a week or not.

if pinning twice a week, 100 mgs 2x take finasteride on the day you pinned because thats when test, dht is at its highest....say .75mgs day one and maybe .25 mgs the next day.

if its 200 mgs at one maybe 75-1.25 mgs day one

the key here is to keep dht scalp levels lowered when theyre there highest.

depends if your splitting shots twice a week or not.

if pinning twice a week, 100 mgs 2x take finasteride on the day you pinned because thats when test, dht is at its highest....say .75mgs day one and maybe .25 mgs the next day.

if its 200 mgs at one maybe 75-1.25 mgs day one

the key here is to keep dht scalp levels lowered when theyre there highest.

Thanks brother. I appreciate the reply.

How about if you do your TRT at 25-30mg a day totalling 200mg a week? Would you recommend taking the finasteride daily then?? 0.25mg??

Thanks brother. I appreciate the reply.

How about if you do your TRT at 25-30mg a day totalling 200mg a week? Would you recommend taking the finasteride daily then?? 0.25mg??

id say no more than 20 mgs daily, some days even 15, and some maybe 10 mgs.

As far as finasteride you could use it every other day or every third day, or even every fourth day, it depends how androgenic alopecia is effecting your hairline. Some guys can get away with ketoconazole shampoo on trt, some may need to do fina every other day, etc....

200 mgs a week is a high trt dose. I'm on 150 mgs and my bloodwork is good here. It took me a while to figure it out with blood-work, and different pinning protocols. I switch it up though, im and sub-q, and I do feel a change when I switch from Im to sub-q for a while, then when it stops working as good, Ill switch it back to im. This week I even did 75 mgs im, and on day 3 and 4, did 15 mgs sub-q , then waited for day fives shot.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws