advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone trained with/used “The Iron Neck” equipment?

I have along with the typical neck trainer that has the metal chain that you hang weights from.

The neck trainer is very good if you are looking to improve concussion risks and I used it for boxing and wrestling.
At my college we had a similar one to the neck trainer and everyday post practice we would use it for 10 minutes to keep strong head position and to prevent concussions from banging heads…..it worked for me because I never once had a concussion.

Wrestling NCAA - D1 and the constant beating on the head is real so you need a strong neck.

Looks like they make some stuff that could make training the neck easier. I have used the hammer strength neck machines in the past as well as some old school stuff. Just been using bands attached to a support in my house these days. Seems to help with some neck issues.

I actually was tempted but meh, u can make a cheap version yourself.

For whatever reason, the back of head and neck has been killlllling me for a month now. Its from posture and sleeping and looking down at my computer at work (trying to NOT do that). But a couple of my pt buddies said to do some stretching as well as tuck my chin under and push my head back whenever possible (youll feeeel a stretch with this). ANOTHER buddy recommended the Iron Neck.

Rather than that, I just started doing some iso holds with bands. I have a pole on my back patio that I thro a band around and then wrap one end around the back of my neck. Then takes steps back until the tension is tight....basically like an iso hold with my traps and neck, force my head straight.
Realistically, you can turn your head sideways with a band putting the tension on different areas of the neck. I do 5-10 sets of iso holds a day like this.
Watch the videos of the Iron Neck, its the same shit. Iso holds but with easier rotation. The rotation with a bad is a bit more difficult but Ill do that to save myself $300.

That’s the last thing I need. My neck is huge to begin with, and I don’t need it getting larger! Actually just had to order several new tailored dress shirts cause my neck got thicker. Up to 22-1/2” now.

Cage

I actually was tempted but meh, u can make a cheap version yourself.

For whatever reason, the back of head and neck has been killlllling me for a month now. Its from posture and sleeping and looking down at my computer at work (trying to NOT do that). But a couple of my pt buddies said to do some stretching as well as tuck my chin under and push my head back whenever possible (youll feeeel a stretch with this). ANOTHER buddy recommended the Iron Neck.

Rather than that, I just started doing some iso holds with bands. I have a pole on my back patio that I thro a band around and then wrap one end around the back of my neck. Then takes steps back until the tension is tight....basically like an iso hold with my traps and neck, force my head straight.
Realistically, you can turn your head sideways with a band putting the tension on different areas of the neck. I do 5-10 sets of iso holds a day like this.
Watch the videos of the Iron Neck, its the same shit. Iso holds but with easier rotation. The rotation with a bad is a bit more difficult but Ill do that to save myself $300.

Be careful you big bastard! You might move your head back, rip the pole out and bring half the house down!! Hahahaha!

Be careful you big bastard! You might move your head back, rip the pole out and bring half the house down!! Hahahaha!
hahaha Believe meee.

My wife walked out into the backyard. Seeing me with some massive band around my neck, semi shaking holding an isometric.
"what...in the fuuuck...are you doing? You're scaring the neighbors more than you already do."

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131