over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

has this happened to anyone else ?

bigmac

Newbies
I was at the gym yesterday going thru my usual chest workout , made my way over to the dumbbell rack , stopped to rest and talk with a buddy of mine who had already been doing a set , as we were standing there talking i heard sumthing hit the ground at my feet and then noticed a twinge in my big toe....... my buddies 100lb. dumbbell rolled off the bench and landed on my big toe . So as i sit here with my thirteen stitches in my toe i was just wondering if im the only unlucky bastard that this has happened to ?:confused:

LOL!! Bro I had a 45lb plate hit my big toe so perfectly that it made me blackout. I didn't even feel the pain it just hit me so clean it knocked me out.

So many pressure points on the human body...the big toe is very common

Not quite like that but one time i was on a bench doing skull crushers and a kid doing chest close to me threw a 60lb. dumbell after his set and it landed directly on my foot. almost caused me to drop the ez curl bar on my face. Broke three of my toes. Talk about pissed:mad:

I had something like this happen once. Very early in my training days I used to train in nothing but wrestling shoes. Asics Dave Schultz Gold Medal's to be exact. So, Im loading up the sled for leg presses, when my old friend from high school (lady friend) comes walking up, and dang if she didn't look smokin hot. Well as I go to load a 45 onto the sled I missed the bar completely and dropped it right onto my left big toe. Fortunately no breaks. But dang man, I couldn't imagine a 100lb dumbbell. OUCH!!!!

lol thats crazy funny.

But hope you get better soon :D

I dropped a 100 lb dumbell on my $40 mp3 player last saturday and had to finish my workout without any music. Does this count? :eek:

Six or seven months ago as I was setting down 100 lb dumbells after a chest workout I hit my ankle, took the skin right off of it. I have a scar there now, and I am more careful about how I sit up and place the weights on the ground. Lol, sorry about your toe, 13 stiches, nice one.

My spotter let me choke on the bar doing bench presses for about 7 seconds. I failed and he was talking to one of the super sexy women in the gym. Actually she noticed and said something to him!

A guy at my old gym pinned his dick in the rack when putting back a 120lb db. I wasnt there but I guess blood was everywhere and he lost a chunk of the head. I'd say thats much worse luck than you toe.

A guy at my old gym pinned his dick in the rack when putting back a 120lb db. I wasnt there but I guess blood was everywhere and he lost a chunk of the head. I'd say thats much worse luck than you toe.

Man, all I could do was LOL (and cringe, all at the same time) when I read that...mental note to self, DO NOT pin penis to dumbell rack.

Lol thats the funniest thing i have heard in awhile.OMG!! They should hang a pic of him up as a gym legend.

Whats scary is sometimes if your putting a dumbell back and its super heavy and your exhaused it could easily happen. I always think about it before I put db's away.

After reading about that guys dick i feel much better about my toe . I guess shit could always be worse......:D

lol...that what happends when you bullshit!!!!! j/k bro

yo.... i had something similar

gym i was at had gotten a new leg press and plates
did my last heavy set, and everything was so new
i grabbed and pulled to unload as normal and the plate
slid off my fingers,down the shaft right down on my
middle toe, i had a show in 3 weeks, lol...in some of the
pics you can see the black toenail

This happened about 15 years ago at the old Olympus Gym in Arlington. This dumb ass came to work chest with a pair of Jesus sandles on and was pulling a 45 off the bar when a hot blonde was doing stiffs. Remember 15 YRS AGO the shoe string thongs spandex, so her tight turd cutter looked redonkulous. Everyone in the area; man ,woman and child watched as she stuck it out all nice and slow and then BOOM! The guy pulling the 45 off didn't notice the 35 directly in front of it and destroyed his foot. He tried to be brave but then he screamed out like a baby. Dude his toes where flat like in the cartoons.

This happened about 15 years ago at the old Olympus Gym in Arlington. This dumb ass came to work chest with a pair of Jesus sandles on and was pulling a 45 off the bar when a hot blonde was doing stiffs. Remember 15 YRS AGO the shoe string thongs spandex, so her tight turd cutter looked redonkulous. Everyone in the area; man ,woman and child watched as she stuck it out all nice and slow and then BOOM! The guy pulling the 45 off didn't notice the 35 directly in front of it and destroyed his foot. He tried to be brave but then he screamed out like a baby. Dude his toes where flat like in the cartoons.

This is exactly what my old trainer partner did over 15yrs ago. We were doing squats and he was talking to someone between sets while pulling weights off the bar. He didn't notice the 25lb plate until it landed on his big toe. It popped his big toe like a grape splitting the skin along the side and front of his toenail. I remember watching the end of his white canvas tennis shoe turning red from the blood. About a month latter one of the girls that worked out at the gym broke a bone in her foot when she dropped a 10lb plate on it. She was back training the next day with a pink cast on her foot.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws