advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have any of you dated a married woman? If so how was it?

Chances are he is not the first one she has been with. I see her being worse than him in cheating. I caught my exwife in bed with another man. I tracked them down because she didn't come home after work. I had a very good suspicion that she was cheating on me. Once I found them it took a lot of discipline for me to just walk away. I didn't want to go to prison for assault or worse murder so I just left them in bed together. This woman's husband may not be so in control of his emotions. If he is already the criminal type he doesn't have much to lose and could attack you.

Like everyone else has said, move on and find other entertainment. She is nothing but trouble and you are sinking to a new low sleeping with a married woman. Not only are you hurting the husband but also their kids. Terrible terrible thing for you to do.

im sorry that happened to you. can i get your advice, do you feel sleeping with a women with a boyfriend is bad as sleeping with a married women? like if its an ex, that cheated on you, and now cheating on her guy?

bad situation all around and your just hurting yourself right?

I know its wrong, bc if shell cheat on him, shell cheat on you.

I once dated and had a girlfriend that cheated. It kind of messed me up and I suspected a lot of my other relationships were cheating and I would be vocal about it asking them about it. You really never know 100% if the person is faithful or not, you just have to do your part and be faithful , and as long as no signs of her cheating , you have to trust her word for it. yeah?

im sorry that happened to you. can i get your advice, do you feel sleeping with a women with a boyfriend is bad as sleeping with a married women? like if its an ex, that cheated on you, and now cheating on her guy?

I once dated and had a girlfriend that cheated. It kind of messed me up and I suspected a lot of my other relationships were cheating and I would be vocal about it asking them about it. You really never know 100% if the person is faithful or not, you just have to do your part and be faithful , and as long as no signs of her cheating , you have to trust her word for it. yeah?

Or you could just sleep better at night and avoid relationshits all together.

Am I the only one who thinks reasonable about this and DOESNT think the OP is a piece of shit? If it did in fact only happen once, that is...

Everyone has great points on why not to pursue and the trouble it can bring... And I agree, THAT would make you a piece of shit, to pursue and bring trouble to yourself and them etc etc... But as other’s have stated, it’s probably not her first time...

But I’m sorry, any man would do the same in OPs position, and if you wouldn’t then maybe there’s that .1% and you fall into it...

It could be your wife or anyone for that matter, if she’s loose, the one looking for it etc and I don’t know you, then chances are I’m going to do what I want to do as 2 consenting adults and I’m bouncing.. Nothing to ponder on though or to stick around or get to know each other etc.. I personally wouldn’t have taken her to my house though. That falls under the leaving no tracks and avoiding trouble thing..

You can’t take that kind of stuff personal, if it’s not a friend doing it to you or something like that, yea it sucks, but if it’s not OP or me or someone like us it’ll be the next guy or the next etc. You understand where I’m getting at.

I’m from South FL and you see this around here more often than not.. And on the beach, LMAO I’d say 99% of the women here on vacation that are “Taken” aren’t taken when they’re here...

All I can say is... Don’t let your girlfriends or wives take a trip with the girls to Miami.. No one cares about that here.. It just is what it is. Don’t take it personal unless it’s someone personal...

I’m expecting a bunch of flaming on being a piece of shit too or whatever. To each their own, is all I’m saying. We all have our lines.. But you’re all delusional if you think cheating isn’t EXTREMELY common.. I mean, aren’t divorce rates up from where they were at 50% to like 54% or something like that? And what about the people who cheat and don’t get divorced and try to “work it out?”

Where are some of you guys from? Lol I want to move there and be around nice people like you..

I recently met this girl during lunch while she was ordering at Chick Fil A. The line was unusually long and I guess she saw me getting out of my red z06 and just smiled and said nice car when I got behind her in line. She had a small baby with her about 5-7 months old in a stroller but she looked amazing with her long black hair, dark eyes and a nice curvy butt I couldn't take my eyes off of.

So I made some small talk and tried to ask for her number. She said she would love to meet up with me but she is married and has two kids. As a joke I said I don't really care about that. She smiles and said why don't you add me to Instagram and facebook. I got her info, said bye and left.

Added her to my facebook and my Instagram the same day. Next day I noticed she was on facebook messenger and I messaged her. Not exactly sure why but I asked her if I could just hang out with her as a friend. She seemed hesitant at first but said she could meet me for lunch. Now I have been seeing her regularly 2-3 times a week during the day and I never call or text her in case the husband is there but I respond if she texts back.

Over the last couple of weeks I made out with her when she came to my house but today was the first time I went all the way and it was amazing.

After she left I felt very mixed feelings. She is nice. I like hanging out with her. But at the end of the day she is married with 2 kids and I don't want to ruin anyone's marriage. The testosterone fueled male inside me says keep it going and don't think. The other part of me says its not going anywhere and as a single, 34 year old man I shouldn't be doing this. Any real world non sarcastic advice would be really appreciated.

First, I was under the apparently mistaken belief Dave Palumbo was the "TheAnabolicFreak". And I say mistaken because I know Dave Palumbo and the DP I know is un-capable of such feats of swordsmanship:D . Second, My first and probably best time with a married woman was one summer in college when I worked as a Real Estate Title Examiner in the Cambridge Mass Registry of Deeds. She was a petite stawberry blonde with... a cute face little waist and a big behind. Add fake tits between C-D and... ( no further details in case you were, still, or are currently married to her ) . I had competed in Mr. Vermont at the end of April (won my class but if your reading this ... you don't give a F*$K! I could't help but still be in shape in what was now July because it was HOT as Balls( 100 +) in the un-air conditioned stone building killing my appetite and my already thin skin sweat out every drop of water. The funny / interesting thing is I knew this girl from the prior summer and although we were acquainted I never got a sexual vibe from her....at all. As God is my witness... no, I better leave God out of this, because of the content as well as he certainly couldn't like being classified as a rat. In my defense all I needed was two tits a hole and a heartbeat to get jiggy but all though we were previously cool, I got no signal more, nonewahtsofuckingever. But this summer seemed different.. at first I didn't know why.. and although I must admit I thought she was so friggin hot I spent more time focused on her than the Grantor index. Then I heard she had gotten married this past New Years Eve. WTF, I figured now my wasted pleasantries, smiles and stomach control were for not. Untril we finally conversated and I could have sworn she was coming on to me...? "NO, as usual fantasy the boundries between fantasy and reality were blurring... time to get back on the Wellbutrin I haan't taken since before my show ( Yup F"N first, and there were 34 middleweights that year):cool: To test my feeling she recipricted my subtle advances I said, " after work a bunch of us are going to grab a few beers if you feel like going." To my surprise she said. That sounds like fun... but I don't think I can because my husband has the car, Friday nights he npays cards with nhis asshole buddies. My girlfriend was picking me up and driving me home and I know she has to get straight home herself to make her family dinner. ":D" "Well if you don't have to be home at any particular time I could give you a lift." "Are you sure that's not too much trouble?" "None at all." " Ok, I'll call my girlfriend and let her Know." As it turned out we never made it out for beers, I can't remember now if that shit was even true." I banged her in the back seat of the Brown Delta 88 my parents gave me in every position I knew (1...2...3...4....ok three but I learned a tremendous amount more later..man from her!) I hit her every were imaginable that entire summer, n the registry, closets, bathrooms behing bool shelves, everywhere . many times in the Delta and even at her nome or mkne depending on who was their. In the decades since I've been with twom othe marriede woman and although in those cases separatiin was coming and then just na formaity, I felt remorse. But not that first summer for thew simple fact that she confided that she so loved her husband.... when sh called him her fiannce'. "Right after we got back from our honey .Moon he chanced. He wanted to spend more and more time with his friends—playing cards, watching sports, playing darts, softball, wit himself (she said caught in the bathroom before bed???) and the field. she swore he already had cheated on her.) . Who knows the truth. These are things she told me as such ..or maybe to blunt any remorse thought I felt. That was my last summer working there. I did hear she got a divorce. It was one of the best summers I can remember around that age and she was one of the horniest women I have ever been withPlus sh was cool. She knew about my girlfriend and the few others I hooked up with at the Registry. She was all about the sex — period. So my advice to Dave is find a FREAK—FUCK a freak! Life is a sliver of time so enjoy yourself but don't wreck someones marraige bro. That might wear on your conscience, get you killed or worse pissin and shittin in a bag. First, before you bust her open— best to make sure her marriadge is busted out.

Consider how you'd feel if you were in the husband's shoes. What if you had worked hard to provide for your wife and kids for years then one day find out she betrayed you? Not only would it hurt, but you'd probably develop a bad outlook on humanity.

The bad actions you do are not limited to the husband either, the kids' only stability is their family. You are putting that at risk. Imagine how you'd feel if your earliest memories are a good family life turning into parents that yell at each other or worse, violence. They'd probably develop a bad outlook on humanity.

Lastly, if putting yourself in the shoes of others doesn't work, consider that a major cause of homicides is due to a disgruntled (betrayed) spouse. You take away a man's children and wife, what does he have and what does he have to lose?

Personally, I like being able to come home at night knowing I have no enemies when I lay my head down. Think about the kind of person you want to be when you go around town. Do you want people to say you were of low character? A shady type? Doesn't seem worth it for a little bit of fun.

seriously?

Did you read the rest of my post? Yes, seriously...

You’d say no to a beautiful woman that’s interested in you just to have a good time just because she’s married? Cool, more power to you, pass her over to me...

I’m dead serious, if I don’t know you, we’re not friends or family, unless I find out she’s attached to some cartel type people or president/government type people... Yea... I’m having sex with your girlfriend/wife... Shouldn’t have married a girl with no morals.. But I’m not going to say not to a good time because some guy I don’t know is having girlfriend issues...

And like I said, where are some of you people from? Because my point of view in this conversation is completely normal here.. I’ve spoken about this kinda stuff many times with people out and about in group conversation...

Again I’m also talking about a ONE NIGHT scenario... Not pursuing her and ruining their marriage further than it already is...

Last edited:
Did you read the rest of my post? Yes, seriously...

You’d say no to a beautiful woman that’s interested in you just to have a good time just because she’s married? Cool, more power to you, pass her over to me...

I’m dead serious, if I don’t know you, we’re not friends or family, unless I find out she’s attached to some cartel type people or president/government type people... Yea... I’m having sex with your girlfriend/wife... Shouldn’t have married a girl with no morals.. But I’m not going to say not to a good time because some guy I don’t know is having girlfriend issues...

And like I said, where are some of you people from? Because my point of view in this conversation is completely normal here.. I’ve spoken about this kinda stuff many times with people out and about in group conversation...

i see.

well, i for one care more about my reputation (both personally and professionally) more than a quick roll in the hay with a married woman who has had her undercarriage blown out twice.

and im no paragon of virtue by any means.. but when you start working with big time professionals, you learn really fast how quickly word gets around.

and then good luck finding another job in your area... lol

I mean, I didn’t specify entirely every situation that falls under “Don’t shit where you eat” lol but that’s pretty much the concept... I’ve not pursued in certain situations because I played the tape forward, but in general, just the fact of her being married wouldn’t stop me if she’s showing interest or pursuing..

Spend one night down here Slice and you’ll see how common it is....

I mean, I didn’t specify entirely every situation that falls under “Don’t shit where you eat” lol but that’s pretty much the concept... I’ve not pursued in certain situations because I played the tape forward, but in general, just the fact of her being married wouldn’t stop me if she’s showing interest or pursuing..

Spend one night down here Slice and you’ll see how common it is....

i know people from that area, and they definitely confirm what you're saying lol..

they came over to my area because south florida 'wasn't a great place to raise their children'

seems like a place i would like to visit sometime tho :eek:

Yes, trust is essential in a real long term relationship or marriage. I do think cheating with someone that is married is a bit worse, but neither case is a good thing. I think it is especially bad when they have children and a real family. That is rotten.

If my wife had cheated on me and then later on told me about it before I had to go snooping and find it out on my own it would still have hurt like hell but I don't think it would have been quite as bad.

IMO if you feel like you need to have sex with someone else then you need to break off the relationship before you step over the threshold into adultery. Break it off for good, and then proceed into a new relationship.

A relationship that forms due to adultery usually doesn't succeed. My ex went off with the guy she was cheating on me with and that lasted maybe 1 year before she realized it was shit. Then she was with another man and got married to him. They had 2 kids and then she divorced him. After that she slept with a married man and had his child!! Some people are not meant to be married. She was one. I wish I had never met her.

My ex went off with the guy she was cheating on me with and that lasted maybe 1 year before she realized it was shit. Then she was with another man and got married to him. They had 2 kids and then she divorced him. After that she slept with a married man and had his child!! Some people are not meant to be married. She was one. I wish I had never met her.

did you see any red flags?

I recently met this girl during lunch while she was ordering at Chick Fil A. The line was unusually long and I guess she saw me getting out of my red z06 and just smiled and said nice car when I got behind her in line. She had a small baby with her about 5-7 months old in a stroller but she looked amazing with her long black hair, dark eyes and a nice curvy butt I couldn't take my eyes off of.

So I made some small talk and tried to ask for her number. She said she would love to meet up with me but she is married and has two kids. As a joke I said I don't really care about that. She smiles and said why don't you add me to Instagram and facebook. I got her info, said bye and left.

Added her to my facebook and my Instagram the same day. Next day I noticed she was on facebook messenger and I messaged her. Not exactly sure why but I asked her if I could just hang out with her as a friend. She seemed hesitant at first but said she could meet me for lunch. Now I have been seeing her regularly 2-3 times a week during the day and I never call or text her in case the husband is there but I respond if she texts back.

Over the last couple of weeks I made out with her when she came to my house but today was the first time I went all the way and it was amazing.

After she left I felt very mixed feelings. She is nice. I like hanging out with her. But at the end of the day she is married with 2 kids and I don't want to ruin anyone's marriage. The testosterone fueled male inside me says keep it going and don't think. The other part of me says its not going anywhere and as a single, 34 year old man I shouldn't be doing this. Any real world non sarcastic advice would be really appreciated.

There are many personal feelings in the posts and while some I agree with I will not take them into consideration. And try to see it from your point of view.

First, relationships aren’t free. Even if she was single (then again she would be slightly different) it would cost you something.

This isn’t the same for her. She gots a man to go to. One that has promised his life to her. She is playing. In some sense she is much more secure. She isn’t at risk in the sense of emotional vulnerability.

And he may be [the husband] a good man. But I would be apprehensive about take what she says as a whole. The thing is, how she must view him to be able to fuck around with you.

Men and women aren’t black and white. People are grey but some have more shadow than others. If she is able to do this with her husband with such a clear head, observe her nature.

What happens when you play with a scorpion?

You get stung...

Many of us have done this before. Maybe not while she isn’t married but in the rebound. You are stepping into a family. Family is a close bond. Unless you have an iron will and a pure heart. And be able to take a lot of flak. You aren’t going to be the one to save her or change her.

Love makes you do crazy things but so does lust. They are harder to tell apart than you think. Make sure you know which one is running you.

Last edited:
https://youtu.be/ttEMYvpoR-k

This song sounds churchy but it’s about your situation.

“Your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya
She tied you to a kitchen chair
She broke your throne, and she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the hallelujah”

Even if you are a better man (by a large margin) the odds are stack against you.

IMO if you feel like you need to have sex with someone else then you need to break off the relationship before you step over the threshold into adultery. Break it off for good, and then proceed into a new relationship.

That takes courage, not a common virtue people have these days. But i certainly agree.

Importance of loyalty and faithfulness

I didn’t realize there was such a gap on comments. Let me see if I can narrow it.

This is correct, I wish it wasn’t. And recognizing this can really affect your perception of the world and others. But it misses something or rather leaves out a part of man that isnt seen with the eyes.

I’m expecting a bunch of flaming on being a piece of shit too or whatever. To each their own, is all I’m saying. We all have our lines.. But you’re all delusional if you think cheating isn’t EXTREMELY common.. I mean, aren’t divorce rates up from where they were at 50% to like 54% or something like that? And what about the people who cheat and don’t get divorced and try to “work it out?”

What are not common are those with fidelity to standards. And its not morally superiority, hence why say, “oh that person is a piece of shit”.

They say that because it is difficult to be faithful in a world of animals, while being an animal.

I also think we do it for ourselves. That is faithfulness. Those of us who hold “loyalty” and “faithfulness” special. Is because we expect the same. Army leaves their dead. Marines carry their dead (days to weeks if necessary). I think they do that because they know it could be them in that poncho. And they dont want to be left.

Talking to a buddy one day. I was confused. I couldn’t make sense of the situation I was in. He suddenly said, “she jumped ship.” It caught me off guard. But I didnt know what that meant (I was pretty fucked up).

He told me about a homeless man and a dog and said, “I dont give a shit if I am the dog or the man, as long as they are together at the end of day.”

Talking to someone else, about an unrelated issue. I was recalling how something affected me, something that changed me. I was reading the work of a humanitarian. He was in Bosnia during the civil war at a refugee camp. He lived and helped these people. One day the Serbian army pulls up. Demands access to the people. The U.N. Peace keepers were outgunned. Commander gives order to pull out. Gathers the troops and the aid workers and pulls out. The people run when they hear this. Run anywhere they can. The author writes what he witnesses. Some made it to the forest. Many did not. I dont think I need to speak of what he witnessed.

He responds, “what kind of shit commander is that.”

Tells me about Vietnam. He was a marine infantry officer. He says “real or imagined.” He said this for me to put myself in the situation as he explains it. You are fighting all day. Back and forth on a hill. At this point you are on the top of the hill, where you pushed them off, on top of their dead. Your fighting NVA and VC. Ammo is low. Army helicopter drops off supplies at night. Its beer. All the supplies. He says you don’t complain because then they will really fuck with you (the army). The commander gives the order to distribute the beer amongst the men. (Ch-46 are big, so there is a lot). And CO orders them to drink all the beer. They do and get drunk. In the morning the enemy pulled out. They thought the marines got reinforced.

I was sort of confused with the analogy. He said the difference is, “we are all in this together.”

As I write this I realize I have my own. It has to do with a trench in storm. The sides are thick mud. Can’t be climbed. The water is continues to full up the trench. I am going to drown. And I am aware of how it will be slow. And I will slowly run out of energy to keep my head above the water. And eventually my lungs will be filled with water and the pain will be excruciating. But I am not alone. My loved ones are there. God comes down, he says, “you can get out of this situation, you just have to leave them behind.” I tell him to go fuck himself (respectfully, of course).

Meaning of life first, survival will follow.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity