advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have these kind of dreams happened to anyone else???

pumpt73

Registered
The last two nights, well mornings actually, I have had dreams of the Devil. I get up for work between 5:30 and 5:45 AM. Both mornings, the dreams have come after I have awaken at about 5:00 AM and fallen back asleep. I haven't been taking anything prior to bed with exception to some GABA, Melatonin, and Valerian Root. I've never had these kinds of dreams before. Just kind of creeped out about it, and it just seemed quite odd that it's happened at about the same time each morning.

Crazy Dreams

I've had some incredibly intense dreams or should I say nightmares when I have been under extreme stress. They are incredibly realistic and scare the hell out of me. Think about what is going in your personal life. Are you under a lot of stress, not dealing with something that is bothering you? That may be the key to your dreams.

I've had some incredibly intense dreams or should I say nightmares when I have been under extreme stress. They are incredibly realistic and scare the hell out of me. Think about what is going in your personal life. Are you under a lot of stress, not dealing with something that is bothering you? That may be the key to your dreams.

I Agree

The only thing I can think of fellas is I have been stressing about my Grandmother. This woman basically raised me from the time I was 6 and I owe her the World. She just turned 79 this year with one hip replacement and she needs another. The thing that scares the hell out of me is during her first one that she stopped breathing on the operating table. I go to work everyday wondering if this is the day Im going to get the call. Fortunately she only lives about 10 minutes from me. It's scary that's for sure. Especially considering how frail she is and she lives alone. I don't know. Maybe I oughta get an appointment with a cousellor if they continue.

The last two nights, well mornings actually, I have had dreams of the Devil. I get up for work between 5:30 and 5:45 AM. Both mornings, the dreams have come after I have awaken at about 5:00 AM and fallen back asleep. I haven't been taking anything prior to bed with exception to some GABA, Melatonin, and Valerian Root. I've never had these kinds of dreams before. Just kind of creeped out about it, and it just seemed quite odd that it's happened at about the same time each morning.
Can you describe what is happening in your dream.

I have had many dreams involving the devil, which is fairly common. Only one nightmare. Usually involves me and someone else fighting the devil in a crazy situation, and winning. I have heard many theories on what it may mean, but who knows. Don't let your subconscious mind at night ruin your day. Often it doesn't mean much of anything, imo.

GABA and melatonin can activate parts of your brain that cause intense and involving dreams. I used to kinda look forward to it when I was taking GABA/melatonin.

I had dreams that demons were trying to rip my soul apart and Satan was attacking me. This dream was vivid even when I woked up and scared the crap out of me. I realize now what those dreams meant years ago, it was a taste of Hell and what it felt like to be there. I am a man of faith and reallly don't have those dreams anymore. This is my personal experience, with out turning it into a religous debate.

the dreams have come after I have awaken at about 5:00 AM and fallen back asleep.

I can't help on the dream interpretation, but I wanna add that I also have some wild vivid dreams AFTER I've woken up originally and fallen back asleep.. My take on it is, you're pretty much always dreaming when you're asleep, but you're only gonna remember what you're dreaming about if you somehow wake up.. This happens sometimes in the middle of the night, but in the morning when you've woken up and keep dozing back off, it's a perfect scenario for remembering whatever you were dreaming about, since you're just going to sleep for short amounts of time.. I sometimes enjoy dozing back off cuz I'll be having totally bizarre dreams that are so weird and funny.. Another thing that I also find odd is I'll doze off and have a dream, and when I wake up it'll seem like hours had to have gone by, but I'll look at the clock and it'll be less than 10 minutes.. That can also go the other way tho if you're short on sleep, you'll be hoping 10 minutes went by, but it was really 2 hours, lol..

You're watching too many late night horror flicks.....

Dreams can definitely be strange. No one really knows that cause or reason behind them. Maybe its the SUPPS your taking?

I've had such vivid dreams that my wife has shaken me awake while I was sitting up in bed screaming at the top of my lungs.

Melatonin can trip some people out. try dropping it and see what happens. My mom takes 5mg ambien every night with no problems and I gave her a 3mg melatonin and she tripped hard. Crazy nightmares. I personally get that way off ambien but love melatonin. Ghrp6 and tren can also cause crazy dreams.

Shoot...now I'll have dreams tonight about the frig'n devil...just what I need. ;)

i dont know if this helps but i have been taking ZMA for the last 2 week sand every night since ive had the most relaistic dreams about killing and fighting and all bad shit going down. I can remember every detail of the dreams when i wake up which is odd for me... and for some reason every night its still violent... I dont get it either... i havent taken the ZMA for the last 2 nights just because i have forgotten... the realistic dreams are still coming ....WHO KNOWS but with ZMA i get such a deep sleep that the next morning i barely even want to get out of bed..... GOOD LUCK WITH SATAN

Can't say Im watching any late night horror flicks as Im in bed at 10 every night, plus I usually laugh histarically at horror movies because 99% of them are far from scary.

The first one I was turning on my computer. As we all have seen from time to time on a blank screen you see your reflection. The first one, I looked up square at the face of a devil. What freaked me out and woke me up was it looked square at me and said my name. I woke up right after that pouring sweat.

The next morning was even stranger. Im in my backyard watering my garden and I see a red hand shoot up from the ground and low and behold, the devil himself comes out and points straight at me. I woke up scared out of my wits afterwards. It didn't happen last night at all. Makes me wonder if it's my past opiate addiction coming back to "haunt" me, in a way.

Devil or dreams of hell are the worst. I've had them too, I'm sure
it's just a part of life, from things we see and hear about.
I've had morning dreams where I woke in the middle and when
I fell back to sleep continued where I left off.....

Melatonin can trip some people out. try dropping it and see what happens. My mom takes 5mg ambien every night with no problems and I gave her a 3mg melatonin and she tripped hard. Crazy nightmares. I personally get that way off ambien but love melatonin. Ghrp6 and tren can also cause crazy dreams.

its gotta be the melatonin bro. ive been trying to figure whats been causing mine. tren was the culprit last month. then everything settled down at night. started taking melatonin last week and crazy dreams all over again. last night i dreamt i was being chased my some kind of boar/evil pig thing and i couldnt run fast at all. woke up sweating and my pulse was through the roof.

You have an opportunity to tell the devil to go fuck himself. Are you a man of faith? Turn your fear to anger and cast him off. It works. You even wake up feeling better. But think about it, if you continue to be tormented and scared it will continue. Take a stand and it will go away.

drop the GABA, that made me have some crazy dreams just like TREN. Dreams can also be due to what you eat right before bed. Try just eating protien before bed, no carbs etc....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws