advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have you/friend been put on probation for steroid related offenses?

jay_dub

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Simple question guys. Have you ever been put on probation for steroid related offenses? Or someone you know? If so, did they get tested for steroids while on probation?

I talked to Rick Collins on this matter, he said it is NOT customary policy to test for gear even if you were popped for gear. But he also said that it could start changing now or in the near future where they start testing more.

Any input?

Simple question guys. Have you ever been put on probation for steroid related offenses? Or someone you know? If so, did they get tested for steroids while on probation?

I talked to Rick Collins on this matter, he said it is NOT customary policy to test for gear even if you were popped for gear. But he also said that it could start changing now or in the near future where they start testing more.

Any input?

A guy from my gym was busted in operation raw deal...for making his own gear....after a year in and out of court....he got a $2000 fine...and a year of probation....and was tested but not for grear....hope this helps

My 2 cents. Whatever the terms of your probation are. Stick to them. Don't fuck around.

I got busted over 10 years ago coming in to the US from Mexico, my friend and I had spent about $800 bucks down there, the feds said we had 24k worth. Luckily we had that copy of MuscleMedia2000 that had the "mexico guide" and told the DA we were just doing what the magazine recommended, she looked at it and I think it was major reason we got off easy, the one good thing Bill Philips did.

They gave us a deal, pled guilty to misdemeanor possession and they drop all 3 felonies. We got 3 years probation, 300 hours community service (to be done teaching young people not to take steroids), and two special conditions: no drug testing, and we could carry firearms. We have no idea why the judge added the two special conditions.

BUT, in order to be transfered from the federal system in Cal to the one in our home state, our PO made us accept drug testing, firearm restriction, and anger management classes (we have no idea why, there was never anything violent that happened). They once raided our house, took 2 toy guns, 2 pellet guns, some pills they found on the floor (advil), and TRT supplies that they had to later give back. Pretty funny shit, they raided the house with all their gear on, guns out, etc, talked all sorts of smack when they found the test, so funny walking into their office the next day with my script and telling them they had better have kept the HCG refrigerated or they were paying for it. Needless to say my PO hated me.

Don't know what state your in but I have been caught and put on probation 3 years nothing big, did 2/3 of probation "2 years" and didn't get tested once for steroids I think you are good oh and I was in atlanta then transfered to florida and neither did hope that helps you man but like someone else said don't play around on probation

The funny part of the drug testing was, they tested us for rec drugs, not steroids...

I got busted over 10 years ago coming in to the US from Mexico, my friend and I had spent about $800 bucks down there, the feds said we had 24k worth. Luckily we had that copy of MuscleMedia2000 that had the "mexico guide" and told the DA we were just doing what the magazine recommended, she looked at it and I think it was major reason we got off easy, the one good thing Bill Philips did.

They gave us a deal, pled guilty to misdemeanor possession and they drop all 3 felonies. We got 3 years probation, 300 hours community service (to be done teaching young people not to take steroids), and two special conditions: no drug testing, and we could carry firearms. We have no idea why the judge added the two special conditions.

BUT, in order to be transfered from the federal system in Cal to the one in our home state, our PO made us accept drug testing, firearm restriction, and anger management classes (we have no idea why, there was never anything violent that happened). They once raided our house, took 2 toy guns, 2 pellet guns, some pills they found on the floor (advil), and TRT supplies that they had to later give back. Pretty funny shit, they raided the house with all their gear on, guns out, etc, talked all sorts of smack when they found the test, so funny walking into their office the next day with my script and telling them they had better have kept the HCG refrigerated or they were paying for it. Needless to say my PO hated me.

In CA, you could get popped for having only 5 dboll pills and you are automatically a felon. Even though all your charges were dismissed, you can never own a firearm. Talk about taking away your rights. They are fighting this in The Supreme Court.

Seriously Jay check into this...... look up penal code section 1203.4

California expungement law, Penal Code section 1203.4, permits someone convicted of a crime to petition the court to re-open the case, set aside the plea, and dismiss the case.

In order for one to qualify for expungement he or she must have completed probation, paid all fines and restitution, not served a sentence in state prison for the offense, and not currently being charged with a crime.

If the requirements are met for eligibility, a court may grant the petition if it finds that it would be in the interest of justice to do so. A successful expungement will not erase the criminal record.

However, the finding of guilt will be changed to a dismissal. The petitioner can then honestly and legally answer to a question about his criminal history, with some exceptions, that he has not been convicted of that crime

I've never been in trouble for steroids...just ask Phil!:)

why would you risk it if your on P/O. if your PO officer doesnt like you or even thinks your on something he sure can test u.
now if your doc has you on hrt trt thats that. then they arent going to test for specific metabolites(compounds).
that gets expensive and you have a script. they may wonder about your doc but thats his issue.

Last edited:
I highly doubt they would test you for steroids. Back in my younger years I ran with a crowd of pretty rowdy guys. 3 were on probation for drug offenses. 2 were on for possession/dist. of steroids. None of them got tested for gear the entire time they were on probation.

Most don't understand that it is much more costly to test for steroids then it is for recs. Its not common protocol for po's to test for gear.

You also must understand that testing for steroids is not like weed. A weed test is testing for the presence of one thing, THC. A 'steroid' test would have to test for 100's of compounds (like an IOC test). I cant imagine how expensive those tests are! So even if you were using gear on probation you have 100's of compounds to select from, thus hundreds of tests that would have to be performed to catch the presence of them. If it were me and I had my heart set on doing it I'd take a steroid less know to common public.

Zeus

The answer is you you probably will not be tested for "steroids" without other mitigating factors (new evidence you are dealing, using, etc). Currently costs too much but price is coming down.

Better Answer: WHY TAKE CHANCES WITH YOU FREEDOM? Probation violation is much, much easier, to put you in jail than convicting you of anything. Whatever the PO and judge feel like is exactly what will happen. They will give you ninety days like handing out lollies.

I don't know how to make this next statement non-offensive but here goes:

The fact that you pose this question presupposes some willingness to risk your freedom for esoteric reasons. Value System = Suspect. Sorry.

They once raided our house, took 2 toy guns, 2 pellet guns, some pills they found on the floor (advil), and TRT supplies that they had to later give back. Pretty funny shit, they raided the house with all their gear on, guns out, etc, talked all sorts of smack when they found the test, so funny walking into their office the next day with my script and telling them they had better have kept the HCG refrigerated or they were paying for it. Needless to say my PO hated me.

Wow.. what a bunch of jokers. Reminds me of these nerdy ass DEA type pigs I was watching on TV the other day, two full SWAT type vans and about 20 guys all decked out in full SWAT gear, raided these poor peoples house in the projects... that were doing nothing wrong and minding their own business because they thought it was a drug house. Little kids crying, throwing the adults around and arresting all of them while tearing apart the house and throwing eveything around. What did they find you might ask? 2 little roaches in the trash! And they acted like they where all bad ass and proud for their "bust". Nerdy ass pigs that got picked on all their lives and are tryin to get back at society. SAD

Wow.. what a bunch of jokers. Reminds me of these nerdy ass DEA type pigs I was watching on TV the other day, two full SWAT type vans and about 20 guys all decked out in full SWAT gear, raided these poor peoples house in the projects... that were doing nothing wrong and minding their own business because they thought it was a drug house. Little kids crying, throwing the adults around and arresting all of them while tearing apart the house and throwing eveything around. What did they find you might ask? 2 little roaches in the trash! And they acted like they where all bad ass and proud for their "bust". Nerdy ass pigs that got picked on all their lives and are tryin to get back at society. SAD

what's sad is the people like you who dont appreciate the men and women who risk they're lives to protect you from the real criminals.

what's sad is the people like you who dont appreciate the men and women who risk they're lives to protect you from the real criminals.

nah, the self important shit head pigs who act like big bad asses like platestacker45 said is the pathetic thing. real 'tough' guys around women and children, or even with 20 of them acting 'hard' with 1 guy. pathetic is a word that is not descriptive enough, i do not believe there is a combination of words to describe these worthless wretches appropriately. of course they believe in their own f**ked up minds that they are exempt from laws.

the days of just and honorable men risking themselves to protect are LONG gone.

that being said, a raid occurs for a reason. rarely does someone get raided and its a complete mistake. even if nothing is found, that doesnt mean the cops were mistaken, the person probably was tipped off or 'cleaned up'

in fact consider that if someone were tipped off about a raid - WHERE DID THE TIP COME FROM? some pig who runs his mouth too much or gets paid by criminals for info, or is 'boys' with the criminal - further proving they are hypocritical scum

YEARS ago i got raided for something which has nothing do to with anything discussed on this board. of course i knew they were coming, they arent bright enough to keep that info secret. i had nothing at my house and the pigs were pissed - DESTROYED everything i owned, dumped out all of my food in the trash, etc. of course there were a couple of fat shit pigs who tried to get all tough with me and provoke me. fortunately my IQ was about 100 points higher than theirs and they were unsuccessful

Last edited:
They are like any other group. Good ones & bad ones. Most folks dont meet LE under good circumstances & thats how they form their opinion of them. I have been fucked over by them & had my ass saved by them. I believe most are doing their jobs. I also try to avoid them like the plague.

Last edited:
The sad thing is, all the "big guys" in the gyms when I was growing up were the cops. They would go in the bathroom 2 at a time and come out limping. One time this cop had a huge blood stain on his ass cheek.Shouldve used a smaller gauge..lol They dont get tested and Ive been told by cops that most of the shit in the evidence locker, roids, weed, whatever always go missing.

They are like any other group. Good ones & bad ones. Most folks dont meet LE under good circumstances & thats how they form their opinion of them. I have been fucked over by them & had my ass saved by them. I believe most are doing their jobs. I also try to avoid them like the plague.

The good ones all quit because they can't stand working with the assholes.

Thanks guys for the input/tips/critisizm, I appreciate it all. With that said, hopefully this thread doesnt go south because its been informative so far.

The sad thing is, all the "big guys" in the gyms when I was growing up were the cops. They would go in the bathroom 2 at a time and come out limping. One time this cop had a huge blood stain on his ass cheek.Shouldve used a smaller gauge..lol They dont get tested and Ive been told by cops that most of the shit in the evidence locker, roids, weed, whatever always go missing.

Its funny you mention this because after I got into some trouble it turns out a lot of the big guys at my gym are cops too (found out after I got busted). One of them happens to be the main guy involved with my search warrant. I notice a lot of them looking at me now too. Even funnier is that the main one seems to be getting a lot bigger lately LOL. Hmmm, makes me wonder.

I agree 100000%

A good friend and workout partner of mine is in local LE.. He's a good dude. likes doing REAL police work. Cops have to act the way they do while on the job... to them your just another guy who wants them down... They go through ALOT of shit.. Granted we live in a "nice" town. He admits he's over paid for what he has to do around here and yet most of the guys bitch about their 3 figure salary... He wants to work in the ghetto and do REAL police work.

Sorry j-dub.. went off your topic.

I dont think they will test for juice, but may not be worth the risk.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws