advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have you noticed a difference between taking all your GH at once vs spreading it out

I believe you. This stuff was pounded into me by someone who was a doctor and former IFBB pro, I'm by no means saying he is right and you are wrong bc there are a few ideologies he swears on that I don't agree with, ie keto as the holy grail of diets for any purpose.

I don't feel ive ever "abused" aas close to the level of what i hear other guys running, but he always talked me as though i did.

He was big on thinks like AR sensitivity, designing cycles based on pairing high/low binding affinity, and coming completely OFF for clearance time + 8-12 weeks.

Ive barely even ran gh for more than ~4iu's for more than a handful of months and he made all these assumptions having never seen my bloodwork.

I finally figured out how to use the glucose monitor i bought, my bg came in at 106 yesterday morning fasted. Ideally, i should get that down to about 70-80 before messing with gh, correct?

Thanks for all your help, i apologize if my understanding of this stuff is remedial compared to you guys that do this for a living and have a more detailed scientific knowledge base than me.
glycemia 106 is too high in my opinion - I suspect that you just need to lose at least 20lbs of fat and everything will "correct" itself

It helps that nothing @showstopper83 thinks GH does actually happens.

Can you please clarify what the correct mechanisms are? I had stated "it's my understanding" for a reason, if im wrong just lmk where.

I think even the OP confirmed that it's a struggle to burn stored fat with high bg/spiked insulin, and ive always taken it that this is why diabetics have a tough time losing fat.

Also, if stored fatty acids arent converted to glucose, then why the spike in bg when using gh, and by what mechanism is the stored fatty acids made available as fuel?

Thank you for your help.

I finally figured out how to use the glucose monitor i bought, my bg came in at 106 yesterday morning fasted. Ideally, i should get that down to about 70-80 before messing with gh, correct?

Thanks for all your help, i apologize if my understanding of this stuff is remedial compared to you guys that do this for a living and have a more detailed scientific knowledge base than me.

106 isn’t bad (isn’t great either), but getting it closer to 80 is ideal. What worked for me was going lower carbs and starting my cutting phase (about 2 weeks). Morning fasted cardio kept it in range after that (I’m sure any cardio would have helped but I did it fasted). Anytime it’s gone up again, I just do another cut with lower carbs and it sorts it all out.

glycemia 106 is too high in my opinion - I suspect that you just need to lose at least 20lbs of fat and everything will "correct" itself

I'd say closer to 30 lbs. I'm about 5'9, 234 lbs rights now. Was 212 lbs in my avatar, and whatever my bf was in that pic, i never scanned it.

Do you think i should go all out keto for 30-60 days to try and revert it?

I'd say closer to 30 lbs. I'm about 5'9, 234 lbs rights now. Was 212 lbs in my avatar, and whatever my bf was in that pic, i never scanned it.

Do you think i should go all out keto for 30-60 days to try and revert it?
you don't need keto - you just need a calorie deficit and whether it's keto or something else doesn't really matter

I believe you. This stuff was pounded into me by someone who was a doctor and former IFBB pro, I'm by no means saying he is right and you are wrong bc there are a few ideologies he swears on that I don't agree with, ie keto as the holy grail of diets for any purpose.

I don't feel ive ever "abused" aas close to the level of what i hear other guys running, but he always talked me as though i did.

He was big on thinks like AR sensitivity, designing cycles based on pairing high/low binding affinity, and coming completely OFF for clearance time + 8-12 weeks.

Ive barely even ran gh for more than ~4iu's for more than a handful of months and he made all these assumptions having never seen my bloodwork.

Totally understandable. Insulin sensitivity is highly individual. Your buddy sounds like he was super sensitive in that GH immediately fucked his fasting glucose levels. But from the tons of anecdotal evidence, MOST need upwards of like 6+iu to notice a change. If u are just hoppin in and going to slowly work your way up, you are all good for awhile.

As far as the 106, what’s your diet like?
I know you are just getting into the swing of BBinf again so that could be due to diet but I assume staying on a good diet with clean carbs and some glucose disposal agents would help immensely. Grab some berberine or possibly metformin to help lower that number.

Personally, i had elevated fasting BG ( Low 100s) when i first started GH back in the day around 4-5 IU daily in the evening. It corrected itself after about 4 weeks.

It seems a healthy body can eventually pump out enough insulin to compensate for the high blood sugar and bring the BG down. We see this in studies done on adults and kids on GH therapy, high and low dose GH, causes hyperinsulinemia but fasting blood glucose and hba1c are still the same. So you are insulin resistant but your body just makes more insulin to compensate. (If your pancreas and beta cells are healthy)

Can you please clarify what the correct mechanisms are? I had stated "it's my understanding" for a reason, if im wrong just lmk where.

I think even the OP confirmed that it's a struggle to burn stored fat with high bg/spiked insulin, and ive always taken it that this is why diabetics have a tough time losing fat.

Also, if stored fatty acids arent converted to glucose, then why the spike in bg when using gh, and by what mechanism is the stored fatty acids made available as fuel?

Thank you for your help.
TBF, I've written a book about these, to be sold at https://ampouletude.com (almost ready to be launched). But basically, GH stimulates hormone sensitive lipase (HSL), that increases circulating free fatty acids (FFAs) as one major mechanism in its promoting insulin resistance and hyperglycemia.

You guys really be over complicating stuff . It doesent matter when or how you inject it . Just inject it and call it day

Totally understandable. Insulin sensitivity is highly individual. Your buddy sounds like he was super sensitive in that GH immediately fucked his fasting glucose levels. But from the tons of anecdotal evidence, MOST need upwards of like 6+iu to notice a change. If u are just hoppin in and going to slowly work your way up, you are all good for awhile.

As far as the 106, what’s your diet like?
I know you are just getting into the swing of BBinf again so that could be due to diet but I assume staying on a good diet with clean carbs and some glucose disposal agents would help immensely. Grab some berberine or possibly metformin to help lower that number.

For the 9 months i took off, my diet was a total F, i just didn't care.

As for now, i have been doing fasted cardio 3-4x a week w/ inj L-Carnitine, followed by a 55-70g protein shake/0 carbs/3-5g fish oil.

Total protein has been ~300g, ~200c, ~70-100g fat.

It's not 100% clean, but most of my carbs comes from rice, greek yogurt, almonds, bananas, granola, a couple tablespoons of pb every couple days, and a bit of bread throughout the week.

I estimate my LBM is around ~170 lbs right now.

Appreciate your help, sorry if some of my questions get annoying, there is a lot of contradictory info on the internet that can be confusing.

For the 9 months i took off, my diet was a total F, i just didn't care.

As for now, i have been doing fasted cardio 3-4x a week w/ inj L-Carnitine, followed by a 55-70g protein shake/0 carbs/3-5g fish oil.

Total protein has been ~300g, ~200c, ~70-100g fat.

It's not 100% clean, but most of my carbs comes from rice, greek yogurt, almonds, bananas, granola, a couple tablespoons of pb every couple days, and a bit of bread throughout the week.

I estimate my LBM is around ~170 lbs right now.

Appreciate your help, sorry if some of my questions get annoying, there is a lot of contradictory info on the internet that can be confusing.

Spacing out your gh is the least of your worries man.

I didn't see where you mentioned how long you been back on a decent diet and training but give it time.

Your diet still needs some work. As much guys will mention probably to much fat still

Consistency with the basics.

Spacing out your gh is the least of your worries man.

I didn't see where you mentioned how long you been back on a decent diet and training but give it time.

Your diet still needs some work. As much guys will mention probably to much fat still

Consistency with the basics.

About 4 weeks. First 2 weeks i ran some DNP with cardio and calorie deficit with cleaned up diet. I probably shaved off an 8-10 lb chunk of fat with the DNP run, but too weak on my lifts and didn't want to keep going backwards in that regard.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131