advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have you noticed a difference between taking all your GH at once vs spreading it out

My understanding of this is:

1) Body can't burn fat when blood sugar is high/insulin spiked

2) Gh converts fat cells into glucose so they are available for use as fuel

3) Converting fat to more glucose when bg is already high creates further insulin pike, and prevents converted fat cells from being stored.

I would LOVE to be wrong about this and be able to run some gh rn, so if somebody knows better and can correct me, PLEASE do.

Some one other than me should address this because I dont know whats right now lol

Some one other than me should address this because I dont know whats right now lol

I am pretty sure that is accurate, as it was explained to me by a doctor who was also an ex pro bber, but again, would love to be wrong.

I don't think there are too many fat people running gh with success.

3) Converting fat to more glucose when bg is already high creates further insulin pike, and prevents converted fat cells from being stored.

I would LOVE to be wrong about this and be able to run some gh rn, so if somebody knows better and can correct me, PLEASE do.
Major overthinking. GH + calorie deficit. Don’t be over complicate it.

yah i bet, chase irons says he is doing 20 iu of seros? how is he able to do that i have no idea. could be fake underdosed lol.

Major overthinking. GH + calorie deficit. Don’t be over complicate it.

Brother, this is not my theory. Somebody corrected me on this a long time ago. I am open to and would actually love to be wrong if somebody could explain where the flaw is in that.

If i dont have to wait to drop another 20 lbs before running gh, it would be a win for me.

Brother, this is not my theory. Somebody corrected me on this a long time ago. I am open to and would actually love to be wrong if somebody could explain where the flaw is in that.
Your body doesn’t deny the laws the of thermodynamics no matter what your BG is, and your BG will improve as you cut.

It’s funny because this is where science and real life experience can clash or confuse the hell out of people.

HGH helps burn fat by stimulating lipolysis, a metabolic process in which stored fat cells get broken down into fatty acids. When your body needs energy, those fatty acids will get burned as fuel.

BUT, to confuse things a bit for people. Insulin is the most important hormone that inhibits lipolysis. Don’t worry I cite stuff:

You can look at this either way- my insulin can hurt my HGH usage OR the HGH can enhance my insulin usage as insulin is a major anabolic hormone in the body as many studies will validate.

IMO this is why you use them together and all should follow the guidelines in my insulin thread. Wrong macros in a caloric surplus with insulin and you will get fat. Period.

It’s funny because this is where science and real life experience can clash or confuse the hell out of people.

HGH helps burn fat by stimulating lipolysis, a metabolic process in which stored fat cells get broken down into fatty acids. When your body needs energy, those fatty acids will get burned as fuel.

BUT, to confuse things a bit for people. Insulin is the most important hormone that inhibits lipolysis. Don’t worry I cite stuff:

You can look at this either way- my insulin can hurt my HGH usage OR the HGH can enhance my insulin usage as insulin is a major anabolic hormone in the body as many studies will validate.

IMO this is why you use them together and all should follow the guidelines in my insulin thread. Wrong macros in a caloric surplus with insulin and you will get fat. Period.

So am i correct or incorrect lol? The person who explained it to me, again, was a former IFBB pro and a legitimated doctor. He also mentioned some stuff about negative, irreversible impact on beta cells that went completely over my head.

Based on what he said, running gh overweight with jacked up insulin sensitivity is running in quicksand at best, counterproductive at worst.

I was planning on getting to at least a reasonable bf of 14-15% before running.

Would you mind giving me some guidance here?

So am i correct or incorrect lol? The person who explained it to me, again, was a former IFBB pro and a legitimated doctor. He also mentioned some stuff about negative, irreversible impact on beta cells that went completely over my head.

Based on what he said, running gh overweight with jacked up insulin sensitivity is running in quicksand at best, counterproductive at worst.

I was planning on getting to at least a reasonable bf of 14-15% before running.

Would you mind giving me some guidance here?
😂 Sorry, I forget most people just want a damn answer. Not to understand the “why” or “how”.

It’s a matter of opinion. Every doctor will believe they’re right. Mine is that he had some stuff right. But the HGH isn’t the problem. Fixing your insulin sensitivity is. That comes from diet, training, cardio and recovery. GDA’s can be used as a bridge.

If you’re in a caloric deficit it shouldn’t be hard to correct, and if you are and looking to lose more fat and retain LBM then it’s my opinion that HGH will further accelerate that and be a strong tool given it increases lypolysis.

Now that would be at the 2-6 unit range for fat burning purposes. If you’re trying to ramp up to 10 units plus then I’d say no as you’ll risk driving back into IR.

Know what tools to use, how, and when to use them.

😂 Sorry, I forget most people just want a damn answer. Not to understand the “why” or “how”.

It’s a matter of opinion. Every doctor will believe they’re right. Mine is that he had some stuff right. But the HGH isn’t the problem. Fixing your insulin sensitivity is. That comes from diet, training, cardio and recovery. GDA’s can be used as a bridge.

If you’re in a caloric deficit it shouldn’t be hard to correct, and if you are and looking to lose more fat and retain LBM then it’s my opinion that HGH will further accelerate that and be a strong tool given it increases lypolysis.

Now that would be at the 2-6 unit range for fat burning purposes. If you’re trying to ramp up to 10 units plus then I’d say no as you’ll risk driving back into IR.

Know what tools to use, how, and when to use them.

DNP helps with Insulin sensitivity :)

Really, though a simple protocol would be sticking to 100g carbs a day centered around your workout. On non workout days go close to 0 carb as possible.

Take GH ~2.5 hours before cardio for best effect. OR if you'll take my advice and get some DNP spread your GH doses into multiple ie 2iu 3x a day instead of one shot of 6iu.

Really, though a simple protocol would be sticking to 100g carbs a day centered around your workout. On non workout days go close to 0 carb as possible.

Take GH ~2.5 hours before cardio for best effect. OR if you'll take my advice and get some DNP spread your GH doses into multiple ie 2iu 3x a day instead of one shot of 6iu.
DNP is very effective. I just try to not suggest beyond what the post ask.

I think people forget that my username is what it is for a reason. I can suggest or guide someone to the most extreme path. That doesn’t mean it’s always needed or that they should though. 😂

No reason to bring or use a sledge hammer when you’re tacking nails on a roof. LOL

I just came off a 2 week DNP run last week. Pretty sure it was underdosed, as I tolerated sides way better than I normally do, but it did put a dent in my fat stores. I haven't been eating a ton of carbs since, and most of them have been clean.

I just dug myself in a major hole and it is what it is. Trying to put some muscle back on and go in for a hard ~7 day DNP run maybe in Jan to try and shave off a quick 5-6 lbs, then repeat.

So fucking pissed at myself for this lol.

Oh well. Another 2-3 months and i'll be back.

DNP is very effective. I just try to not suggest beyond what the post ask.

I think people forget that my username is what it is for a reason. I can suggest or guide someone to the most extreme path. That doesn’t mean it’s always needed or that they should though. 😂

No reason to bring or use a sledge hammer when you’re tacking nails on a roof. LOL
True true true haha. I just think fat loss is so boring I'd think people would want to just get through and be done.

I just dug myself in a major hole and it is what it is. Trying to put some muscle back on and go in for a hard ~7 day DNP run maybe in Jan to try and shave off a quick 5-6 lbs, then repeat.

Genotec a sponsor here has DNP as do a few others.

My opinion... dont do that. Yo-yo ing back and forth like that and you'll spin your wheels more than need be. Putting on muscle for 3 weeks? Wouldn't be worth it just to diet again.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws