advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have you noticed a difference between taking all your GH at once vs spreading it out

Genotec a sponsor here has DNP as do a few others.

My opinion... dont do that. Yo-yo ing back and forth like that and you'll spin your wheels more than need be. Putting on muscle for 3 weeks? Wouldn't be worth it just to diet again.

Ya, 3 weeks is too short. 7 weeks bulking, 1 week DNP is more like it.

Didn't realize pierogi's were polish! Fucking love those things!
Yes mate we had awful lot of them
On Christmas Eve and in the summer we eat them with blueberries inside dipped in sweet double cream

On Christmas Eve and in the summer we eat them with blueberries inside dipped in sweet double cream
low fat - perfect after offseason training lol

I'll DRINK a pierogi if you wanna see me get real wild.

Luki "if it's an anabolic agent & it fits in the syringe, it works to inject it" M. It's not wrong when you're limited only by the amount of muscle volume you have to absorb oil & water, but it's rather blunt & imprecise to think that there aren't important effects of timing; synergy between other agents, etc., that become relevant even before totally maximising dose to tolerability.

My understanding of this is:

1) Body can't burn fat when blood sugar is high/insulin spiked

2) Gh converts fat cells into glucose so they are available for use as fuel

3) Converting fat to more glucose when bg is already high creates further insulin pike, and prevents converted fat cells from being stored.

I would LOVE to be wrong about this and be able to run some gh rn, so if somebody knows better and can correct me, PLEASE do.
You’re severely overestimating BG problems while on gh. I’m assuming u won’t be taking 15iu a day, so chances are you’ll be completely fine.

You’re severely overestimating BG problems while on gh. I’m assuming u won’t be taking 15iu a day, so chances are you’ll be completely fine.
It helps that nothing @showstopper83 thinks GH does actually happens.

Luki "if it's an anabolic agent & it fits in the syringe, it works to inject it" M. It's not wrong when you're limited only by the amount of muscle volume you have to absorb oil & water, but it's rather blunt & imprecise to think that there aren't important effects of timing; synergy between other agents, etc., that become relevant even before totally maximising dose to tolerability.
sorry - maybe it's the language barrier or I'm just too stupid lol but I really didn't understand the reference

I used to take up to 6ius Setostim in one SubQ injection first thing upon waking up. Incredible results after about 4 months. I also tried splitting the doses and upping to 9ius. No difference. 6ius gave me best results. I do believe that 16ius is where you hit next level size.

I used to take up to 6ius Setostim in one SubQ injection first thing upon waking up. Incredible results after about 4 months. I also tried splitting the doses and upping to 9ius. No difference. 6ius gave me best results. I do believe that 16ius is where you hit next level size.

Best or most cost effective results?

sorry - maybe it's the language barrier or I'm just too stupid lol but I really didn't understand the reference
I was merely saying that "more is better" is always true, but there are still advantages when you're not able to tolerate (and afford) very high doses to using timing strategies & other select drugs that synergize (combine greater than additively; 1 + 1 > 2).

In response to several posts here, including:
I'm not a scientist, but I suspect the difference is so small that it's not worth bothering with

good conversation on the topic of GH Timing by Kurt Havens and Todd Lee.

Depends on how much you are having and what the outcome is you're after.
After viewing this video, a key takeaway is the importance of administering at least 2 units of GH per shot to effectively stimulate muscle growth. The video emphasizes that 30 units of GH per day is the maximum limit for conversion to IGF-1. Furthermore, it suggests that the optimal approach is to limit each GH shot to a maximum of 8 units. Therefore, if the daily GH intake exceeds 8 units, the video suggests splitting the shots, with no more than 8 units administered in a single shot.

I believe you. This stuff was pounded into me by someone who was a doctor and former IFBB pro, I'm by no means saying he is right and you are wrong bc there are a few ideologies he swears on that I don't agree with, ie keto as the holy grail of diets for any purpose.

I don't feel ive ever "abused" aas close to the level of what i hear other guys running, but he always talked me as though i did.

He was big on thinks like AR sensitivity, designing cycles based on pairing high/low binding affinity, and coming completely OFF for clearance time + 8-12 weeks.

Ive barely even ran gh for more than ~4iu's for more than a handful of months and he made all these assumptions having never seen my bloodwork.

I finally figured out how to use the glucose monitor i bought, my bg came in at 106 yesterday morning fasted. Ideally, i should get that down to about 70-80 before messing with gh, correct?

Thanks for all your help, i apologize if my understanding of this stuff is remedial compared to you guys that do this for a living and have a more detailed scientific knowledge base than me.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws