over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG mid-cycle question

This is an excellent example of people making foolish extrapolations, from the effect of nolva on endometrial tissue in women to its effect on breast tissue in men. Hint: nolva has differential effects depending on the tissue.

Researchstop demonstrated in this thread that he didn't really know what he was talking about. And now, he's demonstrating that he didn't learn anything either. Maybe to top it off we can get Macro to come in here and talk again about "estrogen priming" in males, lol.

I kinda get the same feeling bro, although I didn't want to use quite so strong a choice of words to make the point.

I mean, IIRC, the entire usefullness & advantage of HCG is that it mimics LH & FSH in the testes, thereby insulating testicular function from the fact that our endocrine HPTA is thrown out of whack by the surplus of exogenous test in our bodies while on cycle. I think HCG works on the Leydig cells & I think the Leydigs make natty test.

I'm NOT anywhere near expert on AAS & BBing issues, but I try to read as much stuff as my "po white trash" middle class brains can digest, so I'm fully willing to admit error & accept correction. The only condition is that I need the "correction" to be backed up by links to web based studies or at least have some paper based reference info so I can verify the details through the usual academic routes.

There's no shame in a good, properly trained production lab chemist admitting his limitations in the area of endocrinological biochemistry. We can't all know everything.

The general concensus seems to be that Research Stop is an excellent sponsor, offering quality ancilliary products well needed by the AAS using athletic community. Nobody reasonable would expect them to be experts of all aspects of AAS related endocrinology. As long as they keep pumping out good quality products for fair prices, then they have nothing more to prove.

There is no requirement for them to dispense advice and/or teaching beyond the basic directions of each of their products.

Peace.

agree conciliator

Yes, it will.

Take for example this study, in which they gave 200mg/wk of test E along with different doses of hCG every other day. 200mg/wk is enough for maximal suppression. The groups receiving higher doses of hCG had greater intratesticular testosterone levels AND higher serum testosterone levels due to the added natural testosterone production.

Like your threads on DNP...very informative.

Not to bash RS, but i agree with Conciliator

The whole idea of using hcg is so the testicles do not forget how to function (Ie, still produce testosterone.), and there are several studies to back up that fact. THAT is why hcg helps recovery immensely, your body is still producing its own testosterone, therefore, its easier to keep gains. case and point.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131