Votes: 76 34.9%
  • i use it periodically during my cycle

Votes: 57 26.1%
  • i use it at the end of my cycle(pct)

Votes: 53 24.3%
  • i dont use HCG

Votes: 43 19.7%

• Total voters
i have been on hrt for at least 5 yrs and my doc has never mentioned a word about hcg. I am just now starting to worry about my boys disappearing. I wonder how long a run with hcg i will need to pump em back up?

its because doctors want you on the least amount of shit possible, your prob not on any kind of aromatase inhibitor are you? theyre not going to prescribe test, an AI, hcg, etc....they dont care if your balls shrink, they dont care if you get bloated, they will deal w it down the raod, thats how they make money, by keeping you coming back

I use 5000ius mid cycle spread out over i week
then at pct 15000ius over 3-4 weeks
seems to work well for me

500iu EOD throughout or 1000iu EOD for 20 days at the end

you might be surprised with the poll results. Alot of guys I know don't use hcg.
All it does for me is delay the inevitable

hmm sounds like you got bunk hcg then. what were you expecting hcg to do that it didn't? the main reason you take hcg is to keep your body from shutting down. this isnt something you "feel" or "see" other than being able to see your nuts. is this why you say what you say? im not following.

please elaborate... :confused::confused::confused:

its because doctors want you on the least amount of shit possible, your prob not on any kind of aromatase inhibitor are you? theyre not going to prescribe test, an AI, hcg, etc....they dont care if your balls shrink, they dont care if you get bloated, they will deal w it down the raod, thats how they make money, by keeping you coming back

this is an interesting thought and exactly why i go to an anti aging clinic instead of my endocrinologist. seems the anti aging clinics are closer to the bleeding edge and really know whats going. just my .02

Yes i am on an AI, just need a long run of HCG to get my boys back in order. Btw...i share some of you views on this...

my last cycle i ran clomid throughout, i never noticed any "shrinkage"...if its any easier to get than hcg...

i have been on hrt for at least 5 yrs and my doc has never mentioned a word about hcg. I am just now starting to worry about my boys disappearing. I wonder how long a run with hcg i will need to pump em back up?

i think a couple thousand iu's would get you right.

hmm sounds like you got bunk hcg then. what were you expecting hcg to do that it didn't? the main reason you take hcg is to keep your body from shutting down. this isnt something you "feel" or "see" other than being able to see your nuts. is this why you say what you say? im not following.

please elaborate... :confused::confused::confused:

what are you talking about kid? lol

AND... why are you quoting me as saying I "feel" and "see" something? I never used either of those two words in my previous posts lol

Do some research and talk to some vets.( phil, maldorf etc) If you abuse steroids like alot of idiots then yeah, you'll prob need it.. cough cough ;)

And I apologize, but I don't feel the need to elaborate for....you

My trt doc prescribed it but i dont use it im on trt for life what do i care if my balls shrink

if your balls shrink then your all dick whats the problem:D

when or if a girl tells u. you have no balls just say what do i stick in you my balls or my dick..im all dick baby:headbang:

what are you talking about kid? lol

AND... why are you quoting me as saying I "feel" and "see" something? I never used either of those two words in my previous posts lol

Do some research and talk to some vets.( phil, maldorf etc) If you abuse steroids like alot of idiots then yeah, you'll prob need it.. cough cough ;)

And I apologize, but I don't feel the need to elaborate for....you

Hey mike, dont get defensive bro. Not trying to start shit. I wasn't quoting you as saying either of those words. I was simply stressing those two words based on your comment of HCG not doing anything for you. I was asking what were you expecting it to do? Hcg keeps your nuts dropped and your body stimulated producing test. Did your hcg not do this for you?

IMHO I think you (not you in particular Mike) are abusing your body by NOT using hcg while on cycle regardless if on hrt year round or not. To me HCG is just as important than an AE or AI.

I use through out the whole cycle, 250iu x 2 a week

more than 500 iu a week has estrogen effects, read that in an article

I don't believe in using it too frequently so avoid weekly admin, preferring to use it every 4 to 5 weeks during the cycle to prevent atrophy and always pre-PCT.

did 250 iu on my rat last night, not on cycle, just kinda wanted to see if he felt anything before he started his cycle, he feels hornier today, but he is recovering from pneumonia so overall dont feel too special lol....

that pregnyl was a BITCH to reconstitute....when i broke it open i cut my finger

I didn't use HCG for years, it was one of those things I just never bothered with. It wasn't until HRT did I start.

I love the stuff.

I run 250ius 1 day prior to each shot.

Recently I wasn't using it for 5 months and started to suffer the side effects. 1000 iu's kicks the boys right back in.

I can thank HCG for my soon to be daughter.

It also increases sensitivity during sex as well.

Congrats

congratulations on the soon to be daughter!!! are you saying you were infertile before HCG? I always read that once you are too far gone there is no coming back (testes that is).

Steroid newbie here... Wouldn't it be wise to run low doses of HCG every day or as frequently as possible?

After all, if you can replace your LH with HCG, and thereby stimulating your Leydig cells, wouldn't this help a lot with recovery after cycle?

congratulations on the soon to be daughter!!! are you saying you were infertile before HCG? I always read that once you are too far gone there is no coming back (testes that is).

Yeah, I was pretty much infertile. I wasn't completely shut down but my doc mentioned if I wanted kids I'd need to go to a fertility doc. 1000 ius was all it took.

Thanks!:D

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan