over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Healing protocol for strained pectoral major tendon

ThePulveriser

Newbies
I’m so clever that I decided it would be fine to bench despite feeling fucked in the record breaking heat, last Tuesday.

One set of immaculate bench pressing later and my left pec tendon was hurting.

After recently suffering with MY LAT for about two months after a strap broke deadlifting (thanks to the Chinese kid in the sweatshop who didn’t make it strong enough to withstand a measly 5 plates) I’m trying to nip my pec tendon in the bud ASAP.

I also can’t live without a chest pump.

Currently icing and heating regularly and had a sports massage last Saturday. I’m considering certain sarms to help speed up recovery.

Any thoughts?

Have you thought the healing peptides TB 500 and BPC 157. Both promote healing benefits......I had used both along with some low dose GH after having a screw placed in my foot for proper healing. It healed over a month sooner after having the same exact surgery on the other foot 2 years prior. My ortho MD was impressed on how quickly I recovered.

I have posted the protocol here in a few other threads for the same reason. I will see if I can dig it up and post it here.

SARMs? Have you had imaging done? As with any injury I'd recommend pt ( a good one). Healed every injury I've ever had.

Have you thought the healing peptides TB 500 and BPC 157. Both promote healing benefits......I had used both along with some low dose GH after having a screw placed in my foot for proper healing. It healed over a month sooner after having the same exact surgery on the other foot 2 years prior. My ortho MD was impressed on how quickly I recovered.

I have posted the protocol here in a few other threads for the same reason. I will see if I can dig it up and post it here.
Going to try and avoid peptides where possible although I’ll probably change my mind and go ahead once the body dysmorphia kicks in

Yep. Fucking annoying
Back in 2002 I ruptured a quad tendon...I had surgery 3 days later on a Wednesday...on Saturday I was back in the gym doing upper body stuff...kept it up for 3 weeks...I developed a blood infection and had to have the surgery redone...did my workouts cause the infection?...who knows...but this time I left the hospital 6 days later with a pic line in my arm connected to a bag of antibiotics and a pump for 6 weeks...what a drag...

I’m so clever that I decided it would be fine to bench despite feeling fucked in the record breaking heat, last Tuesday.

One set of immaculate bench pressing later and my left pec tendon was hurting.

After recently suffering with MY LAT for about two months after a strap broke deadlifting (thanks to the Chinese kid in the sweatshop who didn’t make it strong enough to withstand a measly 5 plates) I’m trying to nip my pec tendon in the bud ASAP.

I also can’t live without a chest pump.

Currently icing and heating regularly and had a sports massage last Saturday. I’m considering certain sarms to help speed up recovery.

Any thoughts?
Here is the protocol that I used after having surgery on my foot. I healed over a month sooner after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior. My ortho MD was impressed how quickly I recovered. This protocol along with low dose GH......

TB 500 and BPC-157 Cycle for Total Body Repair
This protocol utilizes a total of 55mg TB-500 (11 x 5mg vials) and 20mg BPC 157 (4 x 5mg vials) with a 3 week loading phase followed by a 5 week maintenance phase. Note that the BPC-157 dosage amounts are in micrograms (mcg).

Loading Phase
Week 1 - Week 3:
Monday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 500mcg
Thursday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 500mcg
Maintenance Phase
Week 4 - Week 8:
Monday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 250mcg
Thursday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 250mcg

Loading Phase: In weeks 1 through 3, the total weekly dose of 10mg TB-500 ensures a rapid initial buildup of Thymosin Beta 4 for immediate healing and recovery as well a weekly total dose of 3.5mg (3,500mcg) BPC-157 to further stimulate recovery and provide added support for joint and connective tissue (tendon and ligament) healing.

Maintenance Phase: Week 4 begins the maintenance portion of the Total Body Repair cycle with a total weekly dose of 5mg TB-500 and a weekly total dose of 1.75mg (1,750mcg) BPC-157. This continues through week 8 and the end of the cycle.

Again, this cycle is a guideline based on real world results

Imo the best thing you can do for a tendon is to maintain/gain flexibility and prevent bloating when possible. Tight bloated muscles pull on tendons 24/7. When I tore a tendon in my knee I was too aggressive in med protocols and physical therapy that it was always tight and never healed until I laid off all leg exercises for 2 months and just focused on flexibility.

My personal experience is that trying to hurry my healing from any real injury actually slows down my gains in the long run.

SARMs? Have you had imaging done? As with any injury I'd recommend pt ( a good one). Healed every injury I've ever had.
Nope, and it won’t get to that
Here is the protocol that I used after having surgery on my foot. I healed over a month sooner after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior. My ortho MD was impressed how quickly I recovered. This protocol along with low dose GH......

TB 500 and BPC-157 Cycle for Total Body Repair
This protocol utilizes a total of 55mg TB-500 (11 x 5mg vials) and 20mg BPC 157 (4 x 5mg vials) with a 3 week loading phase followed by a 5 week maintenance phase. Note that the BPC-157 dosage amounts are in micrograms (mcg).

Loading Phase
Week 1 - Week 3:
Monday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 500mcg
Thursday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 500mcg
Maintenance Phase
Week 4 - Week 8:
Monday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 250mcg
Thursday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 250mcg

Loading Phase: In weeks 1 through 3, the total weekly dose of 10mg TB-500 ensures a rapid initial buildup of Thymosin Beta 4 for immediate healing and recovery as well a weekly total dose of 3.5mg (3,500mcg) BPC-157 to further stimulate recovery and provide added support for joint and connective tissue (tendon and ligament) healing.

Maintenance Phase: Week 4 begins the maintenance portion of the Total Body Repair cycle with a total weekly dose of 5mg TB-500 and a weekly total dose of 1.75mg (1,750mcg) BPC-157. This continues through week 8 and the end of the cycle.

Again, this cycle is a guideline based on real world results
amazing stuff brother

My general recommendation for most minor-moderate injuries would be BPC-157 and TB-500 and most importantly REST and when you get back to training be SENSIBLE so lighter weights and lot's of "pumping" sets. Then slowly increase the weight over time. Adding in a "safer" but different form of training won't go against you and may even result in more growth if you do things a certain way. Then you can build up your strength and benefit from the increased weight lifted over time. If this becomes a frequent occurrence perhaps start cycling training (general or specific bodyparts) in regards to load/volume/intensity.

My general recommendation for most minor-moderate injuries would be BPC-157 and TB-500 and most importantly REST and when you get back to training be SENSIBLE so lighter weights and lot's of "pumping" sets. Then slowly increase the weight over time. Adding in a "safer" but different form of training won't go against you and may even result in more growth if you do things a certain way. Then you can build up your strength and benefit from the increased weight lifted over time. If this becomes a frequent occurrence perhaps start cycling training (general or specific bodyparts) in regards to load/volume/intensity.
I’ll be getting some soon. Fucking diabolical shit to deal with if I ever want to be an IFBB pro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131