over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help...Getting nervous, headaches everytime I take HGH

dgarr21

Registered
I am getting headaches EVERY time I take my shot of hgh. Went up to 3iu's today. And I literally can not sleep cause my head hurts. I looked it up and it is a possible side effect of HGH. What do I do? Lower back down to 2iu's and slowly work my up? Has anyone else experienced headaches on hgh?

I read a lack of carbs can cause this. This is what I found, "GH causes an acute hyperglycemic effect, but GH's direct effects are very short-lived. The subsequent elevation in igf-1 is what causes the hyoglycemic effects when carbs are insufficient".

Just wanna make sure this is correct. I just need to up my carbs. And or members have experienced this as well.

Last edited:
out of interest which gh are you using-ive never had this my self and ive been up to 20iu a day for 5 days with not much carbs as i was dieting. probably worth checking blood preasure to as you may be holding a lot of water. Ive taken quite a bit of gh when fasting for 24 hours too and not had this so carbs has never been required for me.

I know the GH is golden. Its mexy's green tops. I'm just asking has anyone had this side effect? And does it go away like most sides after 3 weeks?

has your BP risen?

Also, could you direct me to where you got that quote? I would like to read a little more into that issue.

Yep sammy, the GH is for good to go now. Headaches are one RARE side from growth but they can happen. This was scaring me so bad I googled search this shit like no one business lol. Apparently on some other boards they have threads on this gh caused headaches. Some people said lower your dose and slowly ramp up. I guess I couldnt get numb hands as a side effect. I had to get crippling headaches!! :rolleyes:

I will take an aspirin a day for 2 weeks and lower it back to 2iu's....But if everyone has personally experienced this on promuscle please feel free to put input here to help me out.

Thanks guys

Your gh is golden as you say-hope it sorts itself out-glad your bp is ok-hope it resolves itself

Your gh is golden as you say-hope it sorts itself out-glad your bp is ok-hope it resolves itself

I am dropping my dosage by 33% (from 3iu's to 2iu's). For two weeks straight. Then going up SLOWLY. Hope this works. And thanks again sammy...always trying to help me out. :)

I think it might be the hyperglycemia and know that many guys use insulin along with the GH and have good results. The insulin might be what you need to balance things out. I hate to suggest using more drugs to offset side effects but that might be the easiest route.

gh

Maldorf is 100% correct had the same thing happen to me. Check you blood and get it balanced out. It is spiking your glucose levels.

Strange. I have been using mexy's greens on and off for a while now, at doses from 2.5-5iu daily, did 10iu post workout a few times.
I don't use slin, and sometimes I fast all day until PWO, and never had any of the issues you describe.

Hopefully it means you are very sensitive to the product and the results will be even better for you too.

If you want to know for sure, buy a blood glucose monitor like diabetics use. They have them at Walgreens or just about any pharmacy and they dont cost a whole lot.

I think it might be the hyperglycemia and know that many guys use insulin along with the GH and have good results. The insulin might be what you need to balance things out. I hate to suggest using more drugs to offset side effects but that might be the easiest route.

Yepper, I agree mal. A SMALL dose of slin would offset it.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

I took about 5-6 IUs GH and 5 IU insulin with it and felt good on that if I ate right. I would start lower on the Insulin though to get the feel of things. Get a BG monitor, I should have but was too cheap.

Strange. I have been using mexy's greens on and off for a while now, at doses from 2.5-5iu daily, did 10iu post workout a few times.
I don't use slin, and sometimes I fast all day until PWO, and never had any of the issues you describe.

Hopefully it means you are very sensitive to the product and the results will be even better for you too.

Why would you fast that long?

www.kylewitherspoon.com

Maldorf is 100% correct had the same thing happen to me. Check you blood and get it balanced out. It is spiking your glucose levels.

Did it ever go away? Or did u lower the dose? Basically how did you treat yours?

Yepper, I agree mal. A SMALL dose of slin would offset it.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Shit lol, Now I got to find a insulin sponsor?! It took me about 2 weeks of asking around to settle on mexy green tops. Shit lol, ok guys any way I can treat it and or make it go away without taking insulin? Or would some igf lr3 work? I lowered it to 2iu's this morning, will stay at that dose for 3 weeks. THEN possibly go up. I literally wanted to rip my head off last night. It was extremely annoying and hurt.

Hyperglycemia? Thats caused by to much sugar right? People with diabetes have this.....Are you saying I may have diabetes I do not know about? I'm sorry I'm confused. Just trying to figure this out.

Thank you for your help by the way.

Hyperglycemia? Thats caused by to much sugar right? People with diabetes have this.....Are you saying I may have diabetes I do not know about? I'm sorry I'm confused. Just trying to figure this out.

Thank you for your help by the way.

GH appears to cause the cells to be somewhat insulin resistant, and so the insulin you do have isnt as effective as it should be and hence your blood sugar rises. How long do the headaches last? Im not sure how long this insulin resistance lasts after a GH injection. How long the headache lasts might tell us something.

Last night it went on for a few hours....I had to take a Excedrin migraine

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity