over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me to my dream.

DR. ATMOSPHERE

Newbies
5'9.75
169lbs
11.5%

Just ordered 625.50 worth of bloods off health one labs as privatemdlabs is not legal in my state.

Lipids,
Kidneys
Liver
Test total and free
Sensitive estradiol
Lh fsh
Igf
Prolactin
Shgb
Wish they had DHT

Question 1) is there anything else I should get before embarking on hgh/roids.

Doing this as I will be tinkering with my performance enhancing plan for my sport and wanted base numbers.

Before any more questions please first let me paint a picture of myself for you guys that I will be getting to know..

I have read that DHT is responsible for sealing the ends of our growth plates. I'm 24 and am basically bald everywhere except my nuts and mediocre facial hair. I don't show tons of signs of really high DHT but def am a man not boy. Have a wife I dominate and 2 sons, own a successful contracting company, boss people around (usually in a nice way). I was a preseason all American baseball player entering my junior year in high school). Balanced in every category of game. All around athletic but not a freak. leg length low end of average. Did not fulfil my college or beyond dreams because of a series of different bike accidents. Have some labrum issues that have healed over several years but don't have range of motion due to lack of throwing/swinging.

I will become the best baseball player body (with an almost sole focus on speed and flexibility) that I can be.

Question 2) I want to know if running pharmacy grade hgh while I train my speed and mostly core/lower body, if it would help unlock flexibility and reinforce my ability to throw without injury. How much would it help in this category?

Question 3) I can run GH indefinitely if it is worth it or until I make it to a level that tests for it. In this case, would me running it eod help with my natty GH levels recovering so I do not see a diminished performance or get hurt?

Question 4) I know ghrps and mk677 are good to keep pituitary using its own gh but due to my goals of speed and small man leverage strength, would prolactin, cortisol, or water weight be counter productive (I know that these GH secretenogues can do all three)

Question 5) my biggest? Could running GH for 6 months before starting test be beneficial in any way? I might sound ocd but could this prep my muscles and body for roids for better results? Also could this help with any remaining growth of bone in my body? Or could I save the hassle of sourcing plus save
A little doe while I decide to get on test. Just to focus more on workouts now.

Also I will decide whether to use testosterone in 6 months or so, if my test levels are on the high end I will not use testosterone. But if I'm in the mid range I am going to use testosterone, proviron, primo to get my speed to the level it needs to be. And then just test moving forward to play at a pro level hopefully. This will be a decision to be on trt for periods of time. Maybe indefinitely with a medical waiver from the league I'm in. I'm willing to do that if necessary. Whatever it takes, if I had to trade my left nut I will. I will also use the psychological drug adderal safely with prescription to maximize my performance. This is something that I know how to do.

Different HIT training techniques for speed and core (10 sessions per week-10 min warmup, 30 min workout, 15 min stretch, 5 min talk to bitches give autographs ).Diet designed for speed and quick twitch. Not mass. I wouldn't mind putting on 10 lbs but that will happen natural with working out.

All I care about is speed. And flexibility

I know I wrote a lot. Thanks for taking the time to respond. I know trial and error will need to happen. I'm going to do it.

If this irrelevant to this section, please delete. Thx

Interesting thread...

Steroids for sports other than bodybuilding is not the field of expertise of most folks here, but I hope someone chimes in with some known protocols for baseball players.

I remember reading some stuff few years back, like protocols from BALCO, or something.

They used stuff like "The Clear", EPO, HGH and some nootropic. But they had to pass WADA tests, so not exactly your case.

LK3 and Mike Arnold seem well rounded in the subject, the first one very knowledgeable in WADA compliant protocols and the last one just released an interesting supplement that should help with performance and focus.

Good luck in achieving your dreams.

Interesting thread....Like ALLEX said. I give him kudos for having the nuts to respond...

I thought winstrol(which I have never taken) was a favorite among speed athletes? What was the name of that sprinter that got busted for winstrol? Something Jones.? Ben Johnson...

Little slice must be in time out.

Last edited:
Interesting thread...

Steroids for sports other than bodybuilding is not the field of expertise of most folks here, but I hope someone chimes in with some known protocols for baseball players.

I remember reading some stuff few years back, like protocols from BALCO, or something.

They used stuff like "The Clear", EPO, HGH and some nootropic. But they had to pass WADA tests, so not exactly your case.

LK3 and Mike Arnold seem well rounded in the subject, the first one very knowledgeable in WADA compliant protocols and the last one just released an interesting supplement that should help with performance and focus.

Good luck in achieving your dreams.

Allex yes mate Balco did sponsor big names. British 100 meters paceman runner Dwain Chembers who was later caught for juicing. The race between Dwain and Levrone was sponsored by Balco. They did some creative stuff back in the day when they were huge Sadly it came to an end. I think they got in some trouble.

Allex yes mate Balco did sponsor big names. British 100 meters paceman runner Dwain Chembers who was later caught for juicing. The race between Dwain and Levrone was sponsored by Balco. They did some creative stuff back in the day when they were huge Sadly it came to an end. I think they got in some trouble.

Uh....ya. Lots of trouble. Several athletes lost medals and there was all kinds of jail

And for question 2...yes. Pharm grade GH will most defenitely be beneficial for a high level pitcher trying to maintain strength and connective tissue integrity. You can run it every day or every other day. Its not gonna make a diference either way as far as affecting natural levels or increasing your risk of injury. I wouldnt bother running ghrps or mk if youu have access to pharm grade gh. And no running gh alone before you use test wont be particularyl beneficial. GH and aas have a synergistic effect and i would run both. However...if you decide not to use aas....gh on its own would still be very beneficial for you. And at the age of 24, i would almost guarantee your growth platelets have closed and you will not see any additional height increase.

And for question 2...yes. Pharm grade GH will most defenitely be beneficial for a high level pitcher trying to maintain strength and connective tissue integrity. You can run it every day or every other day. Its not gonna make a diference either way as far as affecting natural levels or increasing your risk of injury. I wouldnt bother running ghrps or mk if youu have access to pharm grade gh. And no running gh alone before you use test wont be particularyl beneficial. GH and aas have a synergistic effect and i would run both. However...if you decide not to use aas....gh on its own would still be very beneficial for you. And at the age of 24, i would almost guarantee your growth platelets have closed and you will not see any additional height increase.

Thank you all. I will try to source the hgh from one of the sponsors. 4iu per day.

Did you say you are "definitely a man - not a boy" - and use the facts that you "boss people around" and "have a wife that you dominate" as some sort of proof of said "manhood"???

If you were 5'10 I would say you could do it but since you're only 5'9.75 I don't know....

Just kidding bro either way good luck I'm sure you'll get some flack but you're chasing your dream and doing whatever it takes we should all be doing the same. I hope you get there brother!

Last edited:
Did you say you are "definitely a man - not a boy" - and use the facts that you "boss people around" and "have a wife that you dominate" as some sort of proof of said "manhood"???

I don't see any bitches doing those things lol. And I'm speaking to my dht and how it's weird I don't have hair on rest of my body. Yet I behave as a normal man. This was part of my Wondering if I could see any more skeletal growth with hgh only blast before using exogenous test

Last edited:
If you were 5'10 I would say you could do it but since you're only 5'9.75 I don't know....

Just kidding bro either way good luck I'm sure you'll get some flack but you're chasing your dream and doing whatever it takes we should all be doing the same. I hope you get there brother!

I know right. Shit I'm 5'11" in cleats tho. Appreciate it!

your 24 years old and you have a wife you "dominate" and you "boss people around"? LMFAO is this post for real?

well...once he hits 40.....he'll figure out,
the measure of a REAL man is NOT shitting
the bed.

:(

Interesting thread....Like ALLEX said. I give him kudos for having the nuts to respond...

I thought winstrol(which I have never taken) was a favorite among speed athletes? What was the name of that sprinter that got busted for winstrol? Something Jones.? Ben Johnson...

Little slice must be in time out.

I've never used winstrol but isn't it murder on tendons? I'd think for baseball that's the last thing you'd want. Especially pitching.

I don't see any bitches doing those things lol. And I'm speaking to my dht and how it's weird I don't have hair on rest of my body. Yet I behave as a normal man. This was part of my Wondering if I could see any more skeletal growth with hgh only blast before using exogenous test

Just a tip for you - "normal" men that dominate their wives often become "single" men. So maybe in your mind I am a "bitch" - but I respect my wife and the job she does for me and our family and I don't have to "dominate" her to receive that same respect from her. Come to think of it - I don't have to boss my employees around and honestly never really have had to do much of anything in order to receive respect. Hmmm - maybe THAT says something ;):D

Last edited:
Not only do I dominate my women, but I also can't stand the presence of other males during mating season. That's why I gave up playing baseball.

I appreciate you being an ex-athlete (I was a college football player)...but remember dude, you are 7 years post swinging a bat at ANYTHING.

IMO, you happen to choose a sport where being incredible strong, agile and fast isn't completely necessary. The majority of baseball players are not freak athletes, they are just well-rounded individuals with FANTASTIC hand eye coordination who have 100000000s of hours under their belt.

You probably don't want to hear this but throwing pharmgrade GH and Test into the mix is NOT going to make you a great baseball player. If I were you, I'd get back into a workout routine and find a semi-pro league you can try out for. NOTHING will replicate real world action in the sports world.

This reminds me of that Odell Beckham Jr's "cousin" who tried out for the Jets. Not shit that dude didn't get picked up. Blasting gear and lifting weights and pushing sleds doesn't make you a good football player......playing A LOT of football does.

Train naturally, hit the weight room and get reps. Find an amateur league and DOMINATE that for awhile and then start looking at semi-pro leagues. If there's anyway to make it in the minors when you are 7 years POST baseball career, that's it.

I am so dominate that I don't even give my wife verbal commands. I just have different "looks" I give her. Squint my left eye and that means "BRING ME MEIN BEER!" - Squint my right eye and give a slight nod means " I WANT MY DINNER".. Only a bitch has to actually speak to his wife !!

I appreciate you being an ex-athlete (I was a college football player)...but remember dude, you are 7 years post swinging a bat at ANYTHING.

IMO, you happen to choose a sport where being incredible strong, agile and fast isn't completely necessary. The majority of baseball players are not freak athletes, they are just well-rounded individuals with FANTASTIC hand eye coordination who have 100000000s of hours under their belt.

You probably don't want to hear this but throwing pharmgrade GH and Test into the mix is NOT going to make you a great baseball player. If I were you, I'd get back into a workout routine and find a semi-pro league you can try out for. NOTHING will replicate real world action in the sports world.

This reminds me of that Odell Beckham Jr's "cousin" who tried out for the Jets. Not shit that dude didn't get picked up. Blasting gear and lifting weights and pushing sleds doesn't make you a good football player......playing A LOT of football does.

Train naturally, hit the weight room and get reps. Find an amateur league and DOMINATE that for awhile and then start looking at semi-pro leagues. If there's anyway to make it in the minors when you are 7 years POST baseball career, that's it.

THIS is the truth.. The fact is that making at the pro level after being away for 7 years is a helluva a long shot in ANY sport (unless you are Vince Popale)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131