over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me to my dream.

see the trick is to rotate sites...

i usually go 12oclock...6oclock....3oclock....9...

like a star pattern.

:D

Do you aspirate? I would worry you might draw out some waste and contaminate the injection site.

Do you aspirate? I would worry you might draw out some waste and contaminate the injection site.

only BITCHES aspirate man....come on.

:cool:

we did a good job fucking this poor bitches
thread up though..lol

Dang yall, that's rough but true. I'm gonna go hard anyways. I got injured and the lack of closure of not trying is eating me alive every spring. Fortunately I think I do have a chance (maybe delusional) but I'm going to have to find out. Im not a douche to my wife. I've just made her my submissive. I'm just trying to paint a picture of my hormones. Nothing special, I just was wondering why I got no body hair yet behave like a normal male. Was hoping that meant I could get bone growth with hgh. Idiotic question maybe... But I've never done a drug in my life. So how I sposed to know. What is this the flack board. Stop making me feel like the gotdamn court jester....:D
Brock Lesnar doesn't have much body hair, You think he's enough of a man? Where the hell did you get this asinine idea that body hair and being a man have a direct correlation? It's genetic.

Yeah, this thread is still going.... Now, about that course? LMAO

All of you guys are not too nice man, but hey what could I expect. My wife smiling at me right now. Lot gets lost in translation I guess. Well, thanks for trying to help... I guess. :headbang::banghead: :banghead: :)

All of you guys are not too nice man, but hey what could I expect. My wife smiling at me right now. Lot gets lost in translation I guess. Well, thanks for trying to help... I guess. :headbang::banghead: :banghead: :)

Well I'm sure you ordered her to smile at you while she walks three steps behind and to the left of you.

ok....lets give him the benefit here...

he took everything and still said "thanks"

that's a man in my book.

i will try to answer some questions...:rolleyes:

#1 at your age....and what you want to do....
i think HGH will render itself useless...

and flexibility.....do you plan on weight training..???
weight training and flexibility DO NOT go hand in hand.

if you gotta do it.....i think you would do well with just
some trt test and maybe some anavar or primo.
later throw in some proviron or masteron.

honestly.....you don't need anything to achieve the goals you
are seeking...

ok....lets give him the benefit here...

he took everything and still said "thanks"

that's a man in my book.

i will try to answer some questions...:rolleyes:

#1 at your age....and what you want to do....
i think HGH will render itself useless...

and flexibility.....do you plan on weight training..???
weight training and flexibility DO NOT go hand in hand.

if you gotta do it.....i think you would do well with just
some trt test and maybe some anavar or primo.
later throw in some proviron or masteron.

honestly.....you don't need anything to achieve the goals you
are seeking...

Alright so that helps. Thanks for approving of my manhood boss. But honestly I've found what works for me, honestly the testosterone gel in the ass has me running faster than anybody on the east coast. Especially when my wife applies it with the strap on. Really has me running for my life honestly.. :star-wars

But really, I get what your saying. I will figure it out.

Yeah she really responds well when I raise my backhand... :headbang: :cool: :p

Now, now, you gotta be careful with stuff like this. We know you are joking and you have handled the posts well with a good sense of humor.
But domestic violence is a real problem I think. I hate PC bullshit, but you gotta watch some jokes.
Alright, carry on.....:p

I think some of the things that concern me DR. A, is that you have a family, a successful business, you're 24, and you have a shoulder issue already. The guys have already addressed these issues.
I will be 45 next month, and I pretty much made my bed after getting married at 22 and first child born at 23. I was the breadwinner and supported the family, personal dreams tend to need to die at some point. Family and occupation early in life have a way of "cementing" our way. I've had to deal with some resentment on the part of my son, the firstborn, concerning how much time I worked. He's 21 now and appreciates everything, but in his mid teens, it wasn't so pleasant. 16 year olds don't appreciate growing up in a nice neighborhood and going to a decent school. They don't have that frame of reference of growing up in an area, or going to a school where they don't have to worry about being assaulted for the color of their skin, or whatever. Alright, my rant is over, just thinking out loud. There is only so much time in a day. I know women, I know kids, and I know business. ALL require TIME.

Last edited:
I think some of the things that concern me DR. A, is that you have a family, a successful business, you're 24, and you have a shoulder issue already. The guys have already addressed these issues.
I will be 45 next month, and I pretty much made my bed after getting married at 22 and first child born at 23. I was the breadwinner and supported the family, personal dreams tend to need to die at some point. Family and occupation early in life have a way of "cementing" our way. I've had to deal with some resentment on the part of my son, the firstborn, concerning how much time I worked. He's 21 now and appreciates everything, but in his mid teens, it wasn't so pleasant. 16 year olds don't appreciate growing up in a nice neighborhood and going to a decent school. They don't have that frame of reference of growing up in an area, or going to a school where they don't have to worry about being assaulted for the color of their skin, or whatever. Alright, my rant is over, just thinking out loud. There is only so much time in a day. I know women, I know kids, and I know business. ALL require TIME.

Definitely a serious choice, selfish, or not selfish. Or maybe try to be superman and hold it all down. Either way, if I don't make it. At least I will be a faster fitter human and healthier and more energetic. Both of which will benefit the fam. My goal is to not disrupt my family schedule while I train. House paid for. So I am taking a break, by working my ass off lol. I killed myself for 5 years mentally.

Definitely a serious choice, selfish, or not selfish. Or maybe try to be superman and hold it all down. Either way, if I don't make it. At least I will be a faster fitter human and healthier and more energetic. Both of which will benefit the fam. My goal is to not disrupt my family schedule while I train. House paid for. So I am taking a break, by working my ass off lol. I killed myself for 5 years mentally.

what do you plan on doing...???

walking on somewhere...???
or do you have connections..???

No real connections but on my 18 birthday I verbal committed to AAC school. Im sure my name rings a bell with a few coaches. I feel I have the skill sets but just not anywhere near the level of athleticism. Obviously the better athlete you are the less skill sets you can get away with. I just need to become a freak of speed. I'm on my iPad and my local park working out with wife and kid right now. She s pregnant not doing too much lol. I'm honestly just going to try to walk on to some independent league or go to Nats/O's camp. I don't care. I just hate regretting every spring. Plus I need to get in shape anyways. It helps to have a goal for me. I look ok just eating well. So I'm not terribly worried about working out for appearance. I got to have a sport goal in mind to push me. :headbang: thanks for asking

Well, my wife timed my 40 yard dash. I'm sooooo tight n sore from yesterday's 90 min sess that I shouldn't have tried but I ran 4.95. Have an ingrown toe and real tight doesn't help but I don't see me better than 4.8 with my current mechanics, strength, and flexibility. I would like to be down to a 4.5. I would be proud of that. I'm not sure what that translates to in the 60 yard dash ( that's what us baseball players have to run) {some guys get drafted merely because of this test as long as they know which end to hold the bat [exageration]} lol

I need to get down to the 6.5 second range in the 60. I'm probably at 7.0. Which is average speed. But I'm undersized. And I'm not nearly skilled enough to pass on that alone. Speed has to be a big part of what I'm offering. And hope that all of the conditioning reinforces my ability to throw without injury ( I believe it will as its been a symptomatic for a while, albeit it hasn't been put to the test) I'm prolly sitting at a piddly 80mph with my arm. I have a stalker radar to measure that. But I'm not touching a ball or bat until I feel 100 and am close to as fast as I need to be. I hope to pick up the ball and bat next year at this time but I don't want it to distract me from getting the baseball body that this task will require. Depends on my progress.

I just ordered a zybek fully automated timer. Laser timer for 40's and 60's that is used in combines and tryouts. I have t do everything legit. I hate tricking myself. So I'm going with the laser.

Dr. Atmosphere - just checking in with you man. How are things going?

hes starting LF for the Pirates now...

:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner