over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help needed please

Starkraven

Banned
i need some advice as i think i have a problem. I think my test levels or thyroid levels or both are low. im always tired, after sleeping or napping, i always need naps during the day, i can barely have enough energy to train, i need to drink coffee to train. im getting weaker as well on my lifts so im taking time off. but ive been like this for years, before i took gear and even during off time from the gym for months. i was on cycle and came off 5 months ago. i was on test/tren and it shut me down real hard. no more tren for me. i still dont feel 100% recovered. i can also see some slight bloat in my face still there, why is that?

anyway, i have NO health insurance and i would like to get blood work done. i would really like to know why i am always tired, i take my multis, greens, EFA's, eat clean, train hard 3 days/week but then i also want to get back on test and make some serious gains. what is your suggestion? also, how much blood work cost? i cant afford health insurance. i was wondering if you knew any cheap places to get bloodwork done. im located in so. cal. thanks.

I dunno about there, but around here we have some free clinics that basicalyl just service the community. I'm sure you guys have some around there, take a look around.

free? im not used to hearing free but ill take a look around. i want to correct this problem i have yet at the same time get back on but not before i figure this out first.

probly a sleeping disorder

Get a sleep study done if you can. You might have sleep apnea and not know it . Do some research on it, it sounds like what you're describing.

i dont think i have that, but what happens often is that during naps only i will not be able to fall asleep due to gasping for air for some strange reason. it happens RIGHT BEFORE im really about to fall asleep. and they dont occur everyday but sometimes. it kind of scares me. i dont think i have this problem at night time, i would wake up wouldnt i? i dont snore either.

You are exactly describing how I feel. Test and thyroid levels are ok with me though. I think having too much on your mind, problems and stress will make you feel like this. All I can say is I worry too much also when there is nothing to worry about, it's just a bad habit. This can drain you mentally because of the stres hormone the body produces. Don't know if this is the case with you but I bet you know yourself. Also there is a thread from a couple of days ago about Modifinil by Big A , maybe this can help you?

Post your diet and schedule. I have the same problem some times, but for me it is usually related to what I am eating at the time and what my activity levels are. I have a tendency to crash after lunch on the days that I only eat 3 meals a day. I have learned that if I split up my meals into 5 or 6 smaller ones, my energy levels remain a bit higher.

i dont see a test for testosterone levels which i want to get checked mainly.

i eat 5-6 times every day. my diet looks like this:

3 whole eggs
5 egg whites
1 cup oats
1 tbsp udos oil
1 tsp GREENS+

1 cup oats with 50g whey blended

1 pound lean ground beef with baked potatoes
1 tsp GREENS+

another shake with oats

beef or chicken with sometimes 1TBSP udos oil but mostly 1 TBSP udos per day.

protein shake before bed

training days will have my post workout shake afterwards.

i do NO CARDIO though. but i want to start. im taking a week off from lifting, im getting weaker. i really want to get back on but id like to know where i stand first.

i bet im not eating enough, right?

oh yeah on non-training days (days i dont do shit activity-wise) i stay home and feel worse, like i have no energy at all. im just sedentary, i wish i had a treadmill here, cuz i dont like to just go out sometimes. i also havent been out in the sun in a while but today im going to sit outside for a while.

gnpower said:
Get a sleep study done if you can. You might have sleep apnea and not know it . Do some research on it, it sounds like what you're describing.

ive been researching it and it sounds like i have it. i need to get a sleep study done. now i think i need to get ins.

hompie said:
You are exactly describing how I feel. Test and thyroid levels are ok with me though. I think having too much on your mind, problems and stress will make you feel like this. All I can say is I worry too much also when there is nothing to worry about, it's just a bad habit. This can drain you mentally because of the stres hormone the body produces. Don't know if this is the case with you but I bet you know yourself. Also there is a thread from a couple of days ago about Modifinil by Big A , maybe this can help you?

i do have too much on my mind. i always worry about stuff i shouldnt be. i cant do anything about it. its the way i was born and it will never change. its just natural.

btw, very rarely i will wake up refreshed. only a couple days/year. i wonder why. it hasnt happened in like over a year so i cant remember.

Starkraven said:
i do have too much on my mind. i always worry about stuff i shouldnt be. i cant do anything about it. its the way i was born and it will never change. its just natural.

btw, very rarely i will wake up refreshed. only a couple days/year. i wonder why. it hasnt happened in like over a year so i cant remember.

I NEVER wake up refreshed , tell me about it!
My Gf says I snore but I dont stop breathing like apnea.
So if you know the cure email me please ;)

Starkraven said:
but what happens often is that during naps only i will not be able to fall asleep due to gasping for air for some strange reason. it happens RIGHT BEFORE im really about to fall asleep. and they dont occur everyday but sometimes. it kind of scares me. .

Yep definitly sounds like sleep apnea. I have it too bro and I don't wish it on anyone. You are probably like me and don't fit the standard physique type(standard is a fatass with alot of extra weight around their neck) of someone w/ apnea. I have had it ever since I was a skinny teenager. There are two types of apnea 1 is caused by physical obstruction and the other is caused by the brain, I think the something to do with the pons part of the cerebral cortex. Being lean you would think I would have the mental, but I actually have the physical.

Either way you are probably waking up multiple times a night, mine was in the hundreds during my study. But you don't have any idea you are waking up because really all you're doing is coming out of a deep sleep and going into a lesser stage of sleep. But by not being able to stay in your deep stages you are not getting good rest.

If you do get diagnosed with this chances are you will get a machine called a CPAP machine that you sleep with at night (continuous positive air pressure) I
think is what it stands for. I know you can order them online but I think you have to have a script, not sure how to get around that.

Until you can get a machine (if apnea is what you have) sleep on your side and try wearing a breathe right strip on your nose. That should help alot. If you can't sleep on your side tape a tennis ball to the back of a t-shirt and sleep in that so you are forced to sleep on your side.

Good luck bro and keep us updated. If apnea is what you have and you get it treated it will be life changing. When I don't sleep with my machine or get too run down I worry about shit all the time and have trouble concentrating too. I used to be able to fall asleep literally any time any where if I let myself, even used to nod off while driving, and it effected my school and work.

Last edited:
yeah i cant concentrate on alot of things, i cant even go to school, my job is loss prevention (security) so thats fun and not boring at all but still, everything affects me, no wonder im always angry and moody and get irritated quickly. and yes i worry about shit ALL the time so i guess im always kind of stressed. hell, my physique gives me anxiety. the fact im not huge and lean can give me anxiety so you can imagine what getting busted and going to jail and doing 1008 hours of hard labor community service can do to me.

i guess i dont fit the standard type because i am not a fat ass but not lean either. im like 15% BF that is considered fat ass to me though. i dont understand the two types of apnea. what is physcal obstruction? i dont get that. also, i always sleep on my side. what wakes me up at night or early morning is the fact that i have to urinate. i usually fall back asleep and then wake up hours later groggy and all. but i havent woken up for no reason in a while. but sometimes i do. and i feel real scared like i dont know what happened. however i really only noticed i woke up gasping for air was when i try to NAP during the day. i just cant do it sometimes. it wont let me. at night i dont have that problem but i think i might remember a few times. this is not a daily thing to let you know. at least i know whats causing my life to feel shitty. this fuckin sucks big time. its not like i can correct this easily. my old man died of a heart attack at 47, i wonder if he probably had this too and never mentioned anything to us. he was stressed as well but he had high cholestrol.

Last edited:
Whoa, this is starting to sound alot like me :( It's been happening only lately though, but I attributed it to work stress. Maybe I should get it checked out as well. My father died early too, 49. Congestive heart failure but he also had sleep apnea. Is it genetic?

YUP, Me Tooo

Just had sleep test done last week...Gotta be on Cpap, The order is in...
the last 3 yrs I have felt like shit and all my blood tests are fine....
Get the Blood test done first, If nutin shows up there then start lookin elsewhere....don't just assume its sleep apnea , if your liver is fucked up you would have these symptoms too, there are 100 things that could be wrong with you to have these symptoms...You can rule most out with a blood test..thats the safest way to go...

gnpower said:
Yep definitly sounds like sleep apnea. I have it too bro and I don't wish it on anyone. You are probably like me and don't fit the standard physique type(standard is a fatass with alot of extra weight around their neck) of someone w/ apnea. I have had it ever since I was a skinny teenager. There are two types of apnea 1 is caused by physical obstruction and the other is caused by the brain, I think the something to do with the pons part of the cerebral cortex. Being lean you would think I would have the mental, but I actually have the physical.

Either way you are probably waking up multiple times a night, mine was in the hundreds during my study. But you don't have any idea you are waking up because really all you're doing is coming out of a deep sleep and going into a lesser stage of sleep. But by not being able to stay in your deep stages you are not getting good rest.

If you do get diagnosed with this chances are you will get a machine called a CPAP machine that you sleep with at night (continuous positive air pressure) I
think is what it stands for. I know you can order them online but I think you have to have a script, not sure how to get around that.

Until you can get a machine (if apnea is what you have) sleep on your side and try wearing a breathe right strip on your nose. That should help alot. If you can't sleep on your side tape a tennis ball to the back of a t-shirt and sleep in that so you are forced to sleep on your side.

Good luck bro and keep us updated. If apnea is what you have and you get it treated it will be life changing. When I don't sleep with my machine or get too run down I worry about shit all the time and have trouble concentrating too. I used to be able to fall asleep literally any time any where if I let myself, even used to nod off while driving, and it effected my school and work.

Hell yeah...when we were in middle school and had sleepover's at GNPOWER's house he literally kept me up all night long. I've never heard snoring like that. It was aweful. I'd say he'd stop breathing several times every 30 min. It'd be about a 3-5 second span where he wouldn't breathe and then BAM! He'd be gasping for air. You'd think that would have woken him up but it never did.

GNPOWER was a whopping 135lbs (in HS) and was lean as hell. He must have some sort of internal, flabby, floppy areas that cause the obstructions.

He'd also sleep for like 14 hours a day during the summer. I always wondered why he was always tired. After knowing what I know now about this subject I'm surprised he can tie his shoes by himself. :D

Starkraven: You may not think that you snore, or that you don't stop breathing at night but you may be surprised. Get blood tests done first, if all is well then try to get insurance or see if you can buy a CPAP machine if it will be cheaper than getting insurance for a few months. If you can get a CPAP machine it won't hurt you in anyway if you don't have sleep apnea so it's worth it if the price is right.

Last edited:
i will get health insurance and get bloodwork done first. i never had bloodwork done since i was like 16 and i never did it while on gear either. im now 22.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity