over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with hgh symptoms

The only way to tell is to take your fasted blood sugar using a glucose meter. However, I feel like you would get this periodically throughout the day and not only when you sleep if you have hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia. Just my 2 cents, but yes, get a glucose meter buddy. You can get them at Walmart for like 15-20 dollars.

Let us know brother.

The only way to tell is to take your fasted blood sugar using a glucose meter. However, I feel like you would get this periodically throughout the day and not only when you sleep if you have hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia. Just my 2 cents, but yes, get a glucose meter buddy. You can get them at Walmart for like 15-20 dollars.

Let us know brother.

Is it does end up being one or the other hyper or hypo what does one do to combat this??

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Let us know brother.

Ok so.nothing to report today as far as negative symptoms i had trouble waking up felt like i needed to picked up my sleep was so deep and i have terrible sleeping issues and night eating problems seems that they are getting better I feel like im getting tighter my overall sense of well being feels a little better these are all subjective but.its def noticeable my fingers are def having cts i have to open and close them a lot i feel like i eant to shake it out through out the day Im going to a friends house with a glucose meter as im broke right now i have a wedding to go to on saturday ill let u guys know what my blood sugar is 2 hours after a meal thanks for all the help if its ok ill just keep going with results with how i feel and how my body is responding to tps greys seems as if there strong i may go back down to 2iu for a little while until my body adjusts

Ya Mikey keep us posted

BTW hows your diet are you maybe consuming sugar?

Ya Mikey keep us posted

BTW hows your diet are you maybe consuming sugar?

Well ive switched to keto this.could be why im feeling better today but yes i was def having some sugar throughout the day is there a preferrable diet u like to have on gh

progress

One more thing is my sides of stomach are drastically sucked in this morning where the first part of ur.stomach starts to.suck in when u lose weight its how i always keep track if im losing or gaining weight and.this is the most its been sucked in a long time and ive been on some preety heavy medications from the va so i gained some weight so im very happy to see that results are tangible well u know what i.mean i always thought i was gonna be.stuck with love handles for ever and.a gut but.im determined not to be.depressed and train jiu jitsu again so one day at a time i will ATTAIN my goals for myself for my.children and for america

One more thing is my sides of stomach are drastically sucked in this morning where the first part of ur.stomach starts to.suck in when u lose weight its how i always keep track if im losing or gaining weight and.this is the most its been sucked in a long time and ive been on some preety heavy medications from the va so i gained some weight so im very happy to see that results are tangible well u know what i.mean i always thought i was gonna be.stuck with love handles for ever and.a gut but.im determined not to be.depressed and train jiu jitsu again so one day at a time i will ATTAIN my goals for myself for my.children and for america

As u can tell ive had some coffee and feeling a bit better than norma

I carb cycle Mikey 3 days 0 carbs 2 days low carbs 50 or so then 2 days high carbs. As I mentioned its easy cause when on GH I dont crave sweets
Now if I could just get my cholesterol down from all the eggs, meat and cheese I eat lol

Glad ur feeling better!

I went hypo twice yesterday I'm on 8iu gh right now

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

YO MIKEY CLEARUR PM's bro!!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

I carb cycle Mikey 3 days 0 carbs 2 days low carbs 50 or so then 2 days high carbs. As I mentioned its easy cause when on GH I dont crave sweets
Now if I could just get my cholesterol down from all the eggs, meat and cheese I eat lol

Glad ur feeling better!

Hey thanks ya i think this is a good idea for me.to carb cycle as i dont wanna look flat and.your right its def.easier so far to have no.carbs on.gh i didnt get a chance.to get my blood sugar taken because i have to.get ready for this wedding but im.def feeling better and am going to.get it checked.this weekend

Hypo is cool and clammy skin, sweating

Hyper is thirsty, headaches, and frequent urination.

Hypo is cool and clammy skin, sweating

Hyper is thirsty, headaches, and frequent urination.

Exactly!

Hypo= need sugar in your system fast

Hyper= Sugar too high, need insulin

Mikey, did you check your B/S yet?

After you are done with the wedding that you are attending get that damn glucometer and test your blood sugar when you become symptomatic. Rather than guessing around at it you will know for sure one way or the other once you have figured out where you are at by testing with a glucometer. Once you have results you can adjust from there. Might need dietary changes,supplementation additions or maybe lower your dose of HGH temporarily until you get it figured out.

After you are done with the wedding that you are attending get that damn glucometer and test your blood sugar when you become symptomatic. Rather than guessing around at it you will know for sure one way or the other once you have figured out where you are at by testing with a glucometer. Once you have results you can adjust from there. Might need dietary changes,supplementation additions or maybe lower your dose of HGH temporarily until you get it figured out.[/QUOT

well after reading this i woke up first thing in the morning and got the glucose meter so far it seems like good news the reading was 101 it took 5 lancings and a few errors but i figured it out this is before eating and before taking gh so ill test my self 2 hours after i eat and post again should i test myself after taking the gh and if so how long thanks big duke and everyone else for there advice

I also dont feel cool and clammy today very clear headed and easier to wake up then it has been im going to weigh myself in a few days and see if the vitamin c richie told me to get will help and i also got some dandelion tea as i read it helps knock the extra water out unless thats not it and i just gained that much more muscle it could be i started training legs twice a week so maybe thats it who knows

Last edited:
After you are done with the wedding that you are attending get that damn glucometer and test your blood sugar when you become symptomatic. Rather than guessing around at it you will know for sure one way or the other once you have figured out where you are at by testing with a glucometer. Once you have results you can adjust from there. Might need dietary changes,supplementation additions or maybe lower your dose of HGH temporarily until you get it figured out.[/QUOT

well after reading this i woke up first thing in the morning and got the glucose meter so far it seems like good news the reading was 101 it took 5 lancings and a few errors but i figured it out this is before eating and before taking gh so ill test my self 2 hours after i eat and post again should i test myself after taking the gh and if so how long thanks big duke and everyone else for there advice

I also dont feel cool and clammy today very clear headed and easier to wake up then it has been im going to weigh myself in a few days and see if the vitamin c richie told me to get will help and i also got some dandelion tea as i read it helps knock the extra water out unless thats not it and i just gained that much more muscle it could be i started training legs twice a week so maybe thats it who knows

101 is good mikey. A lil high, but not like mine was. I was at 190 fasted. Keep an eye on things brother

Im going to i actually just drank a cup of coffee with some creamer to see how.my body wpuld react and dropped to 90 i just ate gonna test my self in a hour will follow up

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws