over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with highly anabolic competition cycle

steele

Banned
shoulnt have even asked, looks like Big A summed it all up in that competition article. i will use that as my guide. i think if i use strong androgens just at the end, i shouldn't have to sacrifice losing too much hair. thank you guys STEELE
was going to use:
1-16 eq
1-6 oral t
1-12 test
was trying to protect the hairline, but after reading Big A's thread, i think i will follow that as close as i can considering work, etc. and he has most of his androgens the last four weeks which shouldn't take too hard of a toll on my hair. i just turned 30 today and i think i am being a big baby about losing hair. geeeeeeez, i gotta get over it! thx STEELE

Last edited:
I'd throw in some halotestin two weeks prior to your competition to harden up and be ripped. I havn't used t-bol but heard its one of the milder steroids. You might have better results with anavar if you can afford it.

I would change the second T-bol rotation for some winni tabs. Maybe just add on to that some injectable winni for the last six weeks.

C'mon, are you REALLY using this cycle to get ready for a show OR are you just looking to trim down some? You say you were an employee of a "knowledgeable" trainer and yet you're not sure about which AAS to use, whether or not to use Clen, Dyazide, Lasix etc???

Heck, I'm no NPC and I'm not trying to "shun" your stack but what you have listed for a pre-contest prep makes NO sense! I can understand you not wanting to lose hair etc... But if you wanna achieve any level of hardness, you will need to implement some androgens towards the end! Furthermore, not ALL androgens lead to hair loss and IF you're really that concerned about it, get some finasteride or something similar!

STEEDA~

Hey, Steele. I don't think we can add much to Big A's article "Getting ready for competition". Just stop by Article's Forum and read it. Good luck.

that "pro"

i worked for halped me alot with diet but no supps. thanks for all the input positive or negative. i just really want experienced ideas. STEELE

Last edited:
the winnie

will prolly go with tren. makes me a bit mean but it does give a hard look. used it before then realized i am prone to MPB so left it alone. but i will sacrifice a bit of hari to show up hard as nails. thx again guys -STEELE

Last edited:
Big A's article

Duh, i was going to do that and totally forgot. ok, headed there now. hope it doesn't make me feel like a dumbass, but i have a feeling it might.:rolleyes:
thanks ALLEX -STEELE

Hey Steel,
I want to help you out but I have concerns I think should be addressed. First of all your main concern as you stated over and over again are in regards to your hair loss. I just think your priorities are a little out of whack if your main issue is a receding hair line.
Also, any time I hear things like “money is limited” I sort of cringe. If your funds are limited then now may not be the best time to do a show. I would much rather see you wait until you could get all the things best for your preparation instead of taking alternative substances you are not very familiar with. You could be jeopardizing a whole lot more than your hair. I would like to see you think about this more thoroughly before you make a possibly bad decision.
Having said that however, I wish you the very BEST of luck with whatever you decide to do.

Big A's article is spot on.

It works and everything is there for a reason.
Big A is the man..

Big A's article is spot on.

It works and everything is there for a reason.
Big A is the man..

big a's article is good, however each person is diffwerent so using it as a blanket prep and saying it is the best for everyone is irresponsible. certainly not taking issue with his article, as a matter of fact i will be doing alot of waht he said this year.

NOSMAS and others...

man, you guys are outstanding. bunch of reputable guys on here. thanks for the advice. money isn't tooooo tight. just don't think i can throw in any gh and should opt for something less expensive than anavar, i don't mind spending the $ if the cost to benefit ratio is good, if you know what i mean.
basically, i will try to fit Big A's plan into my work/work out schedule and see what happens. I have also been looking at old pics of me before i began hormones and i don't think i have lost as much up top as i was thinking.
all of you guys are stellar, i have prolly 6-7 cycles under my belt but they were all mainly to gain size so my knowledge of getting the "hard" look is limited. did my first show using only clenbuterol and a fraction of eq and relied on diet for the rest. i looked smooth and...well, i will just post the pics here so you guys can check em out if you want. i was basically a newbee just stoked to do a show!!! it had been my dream since i was young. since then i am a bit bigger and ready to do it right! thanks again, STEELE

pics from '05 http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30655

Last edited:
man, you guys are outstanding. bunch of reputable guys on here. thanks for the advice. money isn't tooooo tight. just don't think i can throw in any gh and should opt for something less expensive than anavar, i don't mind spending the $ if the cost to benefit ratio is good, if you know what i mean.
basically, i will try to fit Big A's plan into my work/work out schedule and see what happens. I have also been looking at old pics of me before i began hormones and i don't think i have lost as much up top as i was thinking.
all of you guys are stellar, i have prolly 6-7 cycles under my belt but they were all mainly to gain size so my knowledge of getting the "hard" look is limited. did my first show using only clenbuterol and a fraction of eq and relied on diet for the rest. i looked smooth and...well, i will just post the pics here so you guys can check em out if you want. i was basically a newbee just stoked to do a show!!! it had been my dream since i was young. since then i am a bit bigger and ready to do it right! thanks again, STEELE

pics from '05 http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30655

I'm just a weekend lifter, so no competition experience, but from what I've heard be careful with EQ's water retention and definitely use masteron at the end. Also, if you want cost to benefit, it seems that nothing is better than hiring someone like Phil Hernon for your last weeks. Good luck.

O sure... I remember those pics from the photos forum... great pics!

thanks for all the advice and support!

thanks a bunch guys. i am gonna do my best and hopefully make you guys proud. i am on it! -STEELE

big a's article is good, however each person is diffwerent so using it as a blanket prep and saying it is the best for everyone is irresponsible. certainly not taking issue with his article, as a matter of fact i will be doing alot of waht he said this year.

My bad! I guess I just guessed that this was already assumed. I agree 100% with MrSoul, in that Big A's article is just a platform and starting point from a guy who really knows his stuff. You should always know your body and how it responds to certain compounds before trying something just because someone said it works, even if it happens to be the man (Big A)

roger that!

i will see how i respond to it and adjust if necassary, if i have questions i think i know where to go for the answers.... Profesional Muscle!!!!:cool:

finally a good board where young punks don't ruin it and there are enough pros to keep us on track and provide personal experience. tons of great guys here, will stop before i sound like a homo but i am just happy to be a part of this! i will prolly post progress pics when the diet begins. STEELE

C'mon, are you REALLY using this cycle to get ready for a show OR are you just looking to trim down some? You say you were an employee of a "knowledgeable" trainer and yet you're not sure about which AAS to use, whether or not to use Clen, Dyazide, Lasix etc???

Heck, I'm no NPC and I'm not trying to "shun" your stack but what you have listed for a pre-contest prep makes NO sense! I can understand you not wanting to lose hair etc... But if you wanna achieve any level of hardness, you will need to implement some androgens towards the end! Furthermore, not ALL androgens lead to hair loss and IF you're really that concerned about it, get some finasteride or something similar!

STEEDA~

Haha, lol. Yeah you right, that aint no competition cycle! That's a weak ass cycle that a newbie would do that's not in competition.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws