over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help with sust 250 cycle

wa2ruff

Newbies
Im 6' 265 and want to try a sustanon cycle. Ive taken fina and test 400 years ago but have been clean ever since. Ive been reading alot on here but am just confused about a few things and you guys definately appear to know what your talking about. How much sust a week do I need to take? Ive seen twice a week, EOD, 3 times a week, what do you suggest?? Also, please correct me if Im wrong.....HCG, take it during the cycle monday and friday?? Do I use an insulin needle for HCG? And the last thing on HCG, Do I stop it one week after the last injection of sust or 3 days after or when?
I think Im going to try the proviron, 50 mg a day throughout is the info I have gotten. Is this correct? When do I stop taking that?
Lastly, everybody has different opinions of clomid, Ive never tried it so I might go with it. From what Ive read, start it 3 weeks post, 300mgs first day, 100 mgs ed after that for 10 days, then 50 mgs for 10 days after that. Sorry this thread is so long but I wanted to give you guys the most info I could. Thanks in advance brothers!

wa2ruff said:
Im 6' 265 and want to try a sustanon cycle. Ive taken fina and test 400 years ago but have been clean ever since. Ive been reading alot on here but am just confused about a few things and you guys definately appear to know what your talking about. How much sust a week do I need to take? Ive seen twice a week, EOD, 3 times a week, what do you suggest?? Also, please correct me if Im wrong.....HCG, take it during the cycle monday and friday?? Do I use an insulin needle for HCG? And the last thing on HCG, Do I stop it one week after the last injection of sust or 3 days after or when?
I think Im going to try the proviron, 50 mg a day throughout is the info I have gotten. Is this correct? When do I stop taking that?
Lastly, everybody has different opinions of clomid, Ive never tried it so I might go with it. From what Ive read, start it 3 weeks post, 300mgs first day, 100 mgs ed after that for 10 days, then 50 mgs for 10 days after that. Sorry this thread is so long but I wanted to give you guys the most info I could. Thanks in advance brothers!
Personally, I don't like mixed esters like sustanon. I say go with cypionate or enanthate for 2x EW or propriante EOD.

You can take HCG either sub-q, which would require and insulin pin (or short needle), or IM. I prefer sub-q. I do 500iu 1x a wk. You can do it throughout your cycle. I wouldn't use it after the gear clears your system.

If you switch to cyp or enanth, you can begin 2 wks after end, 3 days with prop. If you use sust, you might want to switch to prop for las 3 wks so you can effectively begin PCT 3 days later. 3 wks is a LONG time (but is necessary for sust)!

thanks xcel

thanks alot bro, great info that I will put into use!

I agree w Excel...sust is a pain in ASS..literaly:p ..seriously though its more expensive than Test E or Cyp and the diff esters make it a bitch to keep levels steady unless you do 3x pw. the only diff is the Prop.. that is fast acting after that you got test esters..and sust aron=mitizes more IMHO...someone I know knows his shit ( just took 1st place in a major show) once told me "test is test use whats cheap"

cryptasm said:
I agree w Excel...sust is a pain in ASS..literaly:p ..seriously though its more expensive than Test E or Cyp and the diff esters make it a bitch to keep levels steady unless you do 3x pw. the only diff is the Prop.. that is fast acting after that you got test esters..and sust aron=mitizes more IMHO...someone I know knows his shit ( just took 1st place in a major show) once told me "test is test use whats cheap"

I agree test is test, but the esters are important. I personally wouldnt use sust unless it was every 1.8 days or so. slightly more often then EOD, the problem with sust ara test, t400 is that make your testosterone levels fluctuate up and down, non stop through out your cycle. personally I rather have consistent test levels, it just makes more sense. I think sust is good stuff but not for begginers simply because a begginer doesn't need more then 600mg/week and with sust you basically have to take more then that to take advantage of the esters.

thanks all you guys

My buddy told me about this site and said exactly what would happen if I had any questions, he told me theres great knowledgable dudes on here and will help out with everything and anything....so thank you to all of you who gave me the info!!

wa2ruff said:
My buddy told me about this site and said exactly what would happen if I had any questions, he told me theres great knowledgable dudes on here and will help out with everything and anything....so thank you to all of you who gave me the info!!

No problem, their is a lot of nice and smart people here who are more then willing to help other's out.

sust cycle

I prfer to follow a modified borreson style of cycling with sust.

Day 1 : 2 G
Day 7 : 2 G
Day 13 : 1 G
Day 16: 1 G
Day 19: .5 G
Day 22 : .5 G
Days 25 -30 : .25 G/day

**With DBOL @ 50 to 60 MG/Daily Days 1-15

Followed by 300-450mg of primobolan depot a week days 31-60

Followed by a 30 Day PCT, including 7.5 mg DBol every morning first thing upon wakening.

Followed by 30 days completely clean, or you could insert a HGH run at this time using the GH Burst method, but no juice.

Just my opinion though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner