over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Here in New Mexico ( can't sleep)

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
whats up guys...Its 1:43 a.m and I am here is New Mexico and I can't fucking sleep...Rob and I both weighed in at 173 lbs...So far from what I saw at weigh ins it is between the 2 of us, but you never know who might have came to weigh ins late or something. After weigh ins I started eating, I was flat all day and couldnt hold a pump for shit and also had the shakes...I had planned on shitloading after weigh ins anyways but this just confirmed it was need needed...I ate a couple of doughnuts some snickers, fig newtons, a small pizza and half plate of spaghetti and meatballs...I woke up at about 1 a.m and went in the bathroom and posed and looked f'n amazing, skin is thin and tight I am big and full, I was amazed and excited at the same time , and thats probably why i can't get to sleep now..Well I will have a lil breakfast in the morning then of to prejudging for the 8:30 meeting..I'll have plenty of pics from backstage and so on when i get back...Talk you guys later..

ha its amazing what a last minute shit load will do for ya!! as long as water is manipulated right its hard to go wrong. good luck guys!

b-boy said:
ha its amazing what a last minute shit load will do for ya!! as long as water is manipulated right its hard to go wrong. good luck guys!

All that food and no water is VERY hard for me to do...I cut out water yesterday at noon and I am dyin for a ice cold gatorade...Its funny cuz the lady that runs this show thinks she is a Know it all and she felt the need to make an announcement to the room that we should not eat any sugar cuz you will be soft by morning, she says the perfect meal is steak and a baked potato..Oh brother!!!:p

Woke up this morning at about 5:30 a.m still looking good with my waist feeling the smallest its ever been...gonna eat breakfast in about an hour, and have my Wife put on a couple more coats of dreamtan....I'll let you all know how it goes....

|--[\\\]>--------- Good luck to you and Rob, i'll see you both when you get back!

pre judging

Well as usual the middles was the tuffest class of the whole contest...The head kept on saying "oh boy" or "oh jeeezz" during our madatories because she knew she had to put some work into this one...Before we even hit a mandatory we did about 5 rotations of quarter turns...switching people all over then more quarter turns....FINALLY we get to hit some poses...Rob gets the # 1 callout, I get the second, I got one first callout but that was mainly to compare myself and one other guy....Rob was already a lock for first so they left him in the back....Then they moved us back and let the lower guys go for a minute then moved us back up with Rob getting the first callout me getting the second and we went through our mandotories again and they left it at that...So it looks like Rob first and Me second...I wanna really give Rob BIG props he busted his ass these last couple weeks and really improved his posing...He deserves the Win....He looks great and will probably win the Overall as well....We have still had not a droplet of water since yesterday morning...We decided we dont even need trophys just a thirstbuster of gatorade will do just fine....I'll post the pics tomorrow when I get home.....

|--[\\\]>-------- Once again the boys from PM are representing! im proud of both of you as i watched the weeks go by and saw the change in conditioning for the both of you! awsome job!

Nice!!

Exciting updates!! Please do post pics and info as you can!!

Good job Hutch and Rob make sure you post up them pics , i saw Rob a few days ago and he looked awesome skin was so thin and dry he had his conditioning perfect so i wouldnt see why he couldnt take the overall at the New Mexicos.

Got the overall nod...

Thanks alot V and BBA.
V, really appreciate the words. That means alot coming from an athlete with a physique like yours.
BBA, you see a lot of bodybuilders coming through your neck of the woods so those comments are heart felt. The support is what keeps me going when I'm feeling like a little bitch trying to talk myself out of that extra cardio session. In fact I just got back into town and already packing the gym bag to go hit an hour on that frickin stepmill. Time to turn it up a notch and go into phsyco mode. Have the AZ open this weekend and decided that I'm going to drop down to welterweights for the USA's.
Results from the NPC Mid USA's in New Mexico.
Hutch had a great showing and ended up third. Second and third really could have gone either way. I thought that he had second heading into the night show but I wasn't judging the show. Second was also a very solid competitor with one dry set of abs. I'd say that Hutch learned so much more about his body over a twelve hour period than he had over the last twelve weeks combined. That is going to make him hard to beat this week.
I ended up pulling of the win in middleweights and was extatic to later on get the nod for the overall title. I wasn't expecting that going into the show. Hoping but definately not expecting. I felt that I was about 85 -90% in terms of being as dry as I can get. The glutes were shredded and was just about 90-95% as lean as I think that I can get and thought I was dry until I was under the lights and was sweaing profusely. ?... So, back to the drawing board for this weekend in terms of water depletion. I will come in much dryer and harder this week even if that means living on that damn stepmill. I hate that mo fo right now, but sometimes the things that we hate most in life are the best for us. I really didn't get any great pics but I will have a photographer for this weekend. I'll see if I can salvage a couple from the Mid's to post for you guys. Once again thank you for the encouraging words I'm getting fired up more and more by the second. Time to pull the reigns in even tighter. :st:r-wars

damn congrats guys, robroy i wish you would have posted more pics throughout the prep as i was impressed with the 6 weeks out pics. and hutch like i said before you have all the potential in the world, just need to bring up a few things and you will be one hard to beat brotha! great showing both of you and way to represent! ::ction-sm

First of All I gotta give another Congrats to my boy Rob...He handled his business.....As far as myself I just had a simple timing error with my carb loading...I tried something new and it bit me in the ass and I didnt realize it til it was too late...I guess it was spill over denial, I tried to recover best as I could, I thought I would harden back up by the time I went on stage, but it wasnt to be....But if I come in like I looked at 1 a.m Saturday morning then I will look much better this weekend at the AZ....I got some pics that I will get posted as soon as I can...Thanks for all the support guys and I WILL bring my best package this weekend...

As i am new to this board, just want to say congrats to the both Rob and Hutch for their impressive showing at the Mid USA. Rob has got a set of wheels on him and Hutch has some great conditioning. Good luck to both of you...hopefully all of us can stage together someday at the USA or Nationals. I will be there at my fully best...see you guys there!!!!

SANTAFEDREAM said:
As i am new to this board, just want to say congrats to the both Rob and Hutch for their impressive showing at the Mid USA. Rob has got a set of wheels on him and Hutch has some great conditioning. Good luck to both of you...hopefully all of us can stage together someday at the USA or Nationals. I will be there at my fully best...see you guys there!!!!

THanks a lot man...Were you the guy that we saw afterwards at P.F Changs??

Congrats to both of you!

Rob / Hutch: CONGRATS!

It feels great to be on a board where there are such high level competitors. Good luck at the USA Rob!

Rob & Hutch - great job, congratulations to both of you!! ;) :cool:

Hutch, thanks for the props once again. It has definately helped to have a great training partner and support system. I had a blast last weekend. How lucky are we to have the wives that we have to support us. Having them driving us over night while we were just a couple of terds in the back seat. Our wives catered to our every need last weekend. I know I couldn't have done it without mine. I'm sure that you feel the same way.
Santafe, thanks for the wheels compliment. They definately pulled me through last weekend but I'll need the total package if i wish to move on.
Excellbeyond, thanks for the congrats.
Bboy, I'll try to be better about the pics in the future. I just really felt that i hadn't changed a whole lot until the final couple of weeks.
Brooklynbb, Thanks bro. I am focused on the AZ now. Just finished my second hour on the stepmill for the day. I'll peak this weekend then take a couple of days off and right back on track for the USA's.

Rob Roy said:
Hutch, thanks for the props once again. It has definately helped to have a great training partner and support system. I had a blast last weekend. How lucky are we to have the wives that we have to support us. Having them driving us over night while we were just a couple of terds in the back seat. Our wives catered to our every need last weekend. I know I couldn't have done it without mine. I'm sure that you feel the same way.
Santafe, thanks for the wheels compliment. They definately pulled me through last weekend but I'll need the total package if i wish to move on.
Excellbeyond, thanks for the congrats.
Bboy, I'll try to be better about the pics in the future. I just really felt that i hadn't changed a whole lot until the final couple of weeks.
Brooklynbb, Thanks bro. I am focused on the AZ now. Just finished my second hour on the stepmill for the day. I'll peak this weekend then take a couple of days off and right back on track for the USA's.

Same here man, it was a lot of fun even though the trip was mostly us shoving rice cakes in our mouths and putting on pro-tan..ha..The Wives were awesome, totally supportive as usual...Tauna was more picky about my pro-tan than I was...It was cool that our Wives got to spend sometime to get to know eachother more also, shit they better cuz we are gonna be doin this for a while....Next trip Vegas baby we need to get those arrangements made ASAP!!!!! And we are FLYING this time for sure!!!!!:D

Oh ya guys there are pics up on the photos board, so go check them out...

HUTCH said:
Same here man, it was a lot of fun even though the trip was mostly us shoving rice cakes in our mouths and putting on pro-tan..ha..The Wives were awesome, totally supportive as usual...Tauna was more picky about my pro-tan than I was...It was cool that our Wives got to spend sometime to get to know eachother more also, shit they better cuz we are gonna be doin this for a while....Next trip Vegas baby we need to get those arrangements made ASAP!!!!! And we are FLYING this time for sure!!!!!:D
Mmmm... Rice cakes. It was cool to see them get to know each other better. Tauna got a taste of Yoly's appetite. ha. Coldstone, anyone? We'll have to see if we can get another residence inn in vegas. The kitchen was perfect. We'll put together plans this weekend. Competing two weeks in a row is such a weird process. Early last week all that I could think about was carbs, then it was water and now that I'm chugging 4 gallons today n tom. all I can think about is not pissing every 30 sec. and looking forward to no water. My body is just a bit confused. Hell ya we're flying.

Rob Roy said:
Mmmm... Rice cakes. It was cool to see them get to know each other better. Tauna got a taste of Yoly's appetite. ha. Coldstone, anyone? We'll have to see if we can get another residence inn in vegas. The kitchen was perfect. We'll put together plans this weekend. Competing two weeks in a row is such a weird process. Early last week all that I could think about was carbs, then it was water and now that I'm chugging 4 gallons today n tom. all I can think about is not pissing every 30 sec. and looking forward to no water. My body is just a bit confused. Hell ya we're flying.

|--[\\\\]>------- Rob--as i stated in the gym, my gf works in NM often and i was going to go to the show last weekend while she worked, but she was only there friday nite. well one of her co-workers did the show, his name was Danny, he did the masters, he said you were so impressive that when he was on stage with you, he just wanted to stop to watch you pose! LOL! i think you have a fan.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131