over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hexarelin- The #1 GHRP

I've got hex coming along with cjc1295 no dac. 4 vials of each...

What would the appropriate amount of CJC be to go along with 50mcg of hex?

I also have on hand a blend of GHRP2 & CJC1295 no dac (3 vials) and a blend of GHRP6 & CJC1295 no dac.

I've already researched ghrp2/6 a few times with cjc - I was thinking of starting with the Hex, then following up with the rest.

After reading your posts, maybe I should use the 2&6 blends on "Hex Off" days?

Good idea? How bout a schedule idea?

I've got hex coming along with cjc1295 no dac. 4 vials of each...

What would the appropriate amount of CJC be to go along with 50mcg of hex?

I also have on hand a blend of GHRP2 & CJC1295 no dac (3 vials) and a blend of GHRP6 & CJC1295 no dac.

I've already researched ghrp2/6 a few times with cjc - I was thinking of starting with the Hex, then following up with the rest.

After reading your posts, maybe I should use the 2&6 blends on "Hex Off" days?

Good idea? How bout a schedule idea?

I got you brother.

First 100mcgs of cjc with the hex. Do hex 3x a day at 50mcgs with the cjc at 100mcgs. Do this every other day. On the other days run ghrp2 or ghrp6 at 250mcgs with cjc at 100mcgs 3-4x a day.

Or you can run hex everyday twice a day and the ghrp the another 1-2x that same day. Something like hex am, ghrp around lunch, then hex preworkout, then ghrp prebed or evening, etc. Of course all this with 100mcgs of cjc, I know with the blends your stuck getting whatever amount of ghrp you get, thats ok.

When do you usually train, mornings, evenings?

I usually train mid morning around 10am. Gives me time to wake up, handle what needs to be handled on the computer, and let the AM gym crowd subside.

I've never pinned 4x a day...usually only 2x.

Thanks for the protocol!! I'm going to give it a go.

70% OFF

IPAMORELIN 2MG
CJC-1295 DAC 2MG

COUPON CODE:
70CLEARANCE

*SPECIAL VALID WHILE SUPPLIES LAST*

**COUPONS CANNOT BE APPLIED ON PREVIOUS ORDERS. COUPONS CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH OTHER OFFERS.

**broken link removed**

50% OFF

HEXARELIN 2MG
THYMOSIN BETA-4 2MG
CJC-1295 (W/O DAC) 2MG
GHRP-6 5MG
GHRP-2 5MG
FRAG 176-191 5MG
MK-2866 30ML
LGD-4033 30ML
GW-1516 30ML

COUPON CODE:
50CLEARANCE

**COUPONS CANNOT BE APPLIED ON PREVIOUS ORDERS. COUPONS CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH OTHER OFFERS.

**broken link removed**

30% OFF

ALL OTHER

RESEARCH PEPTIDES
RESEARCH PROTEINS
RESEARCH LIQUIDS

COUPON CODE:
30AUGOFF

**broken link removed**

Coupons required to enter at checkout to honor discount.[/CENTER]

Guys nows the time to stock up on these products, we have a huge sale going!!

SUPPORT ME BY CLICKING ON MY BANNER AND MAKING AN ORDER.

I love this long term study because it proves that even after 4 months of twice daily subQ injections of hexarelin at 200mcg the serum hgh only drops from 20 to 10 proving there is not much receptor downgrade from hex as previously thought.

Growth hormone status during long-term hexarelin therapy.

AuthorsRahim A, et al. Show all Journal
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998 May;83(5):1644-9.

Affiliation
Abstract
Hexarelin, a powerful GH-releasing peptide, is capable of causing profound GH release in normal subjects after oral, intranasal, i.v., and s.c. administration. The effect of long-term administration on GH levels in adults is unknown. We have, therefore, assessed the effects of 16 weeks of twice-daily s.c. hexarelin therapy (1.5 micrograms/kg BW) on the GH response to a single injection of hexarelin, and also the GH response to hexarelin 4 weeks after cessation of hexarelin therapy. We have also assessed the effects of chronic hexarelin therapy on serum insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-I, IGF binding protein-3, markers of bone formation (osteocalcin, procollagen-type-III-N-terminal-peptide, and C-terminal propeptide of type I collagen), and resorption (urinary deoxypyridinoline and pyridinoline), body composition, and bone mineral density. The mean (+/- SEM) area under the GH curve (AUCGH) at weeks 0, 1, 4, 16, and 20 were 19.1 +/- 2.4 micrograms/L.h, 13.1 +/- 2.3 micrograms/L.h, 12.3 +/- 2.4 micrograms/L.h, 10.5 +/- 1.8 micrograms/L.h, and 19.4 +/- 3.7 micrograms/L.h, respectively. There was a significant change in AUCGH over the study period (P = 0.0003). Further analysis showed that, compared with baseline, the decrease in AUCGH at week 4 and week 16 were significant (P < 0.05 and P < 0.01, respectively). Four weeks after completion of hexarelin therapy, the AUCGH increased significantly, compared with AUCGH at week 16 (P < 0.05), and was not significantly different from that at week 0. Serum IGF-I and IGF binding protein-3 did not change significantly over the 20-week period (P = 0.24 and P = 0.74, respectively). Of the bone markers measured, only serum C-terminal propeptide of type I collagen changed significantly and was higher at week 16, compared with baseline (P = 0.019). Total body fat, lean body mass, and bone mineral density had not changed significantly at week 16, compared with baseline (P = 0.6, P = 0.3, and P = 0.3, respectively). In summary, we have demonstrated that chronic hexarelin therapy results in a partial and reversible attenuation of the GH response to hexarelin. In the present study, the biological impact of this hexarelin schedule on the GH-IGF-I axis seems to be minimal. The therapeutic potential of chronic hexarelin requires further investigation.

I love this long term study because it proves that even after 4 months of twice daily subQ injections of hexarelin at 200mcg the serum hgh only drops from 20 to 10 proving there is not much receptor downgrade from hex as previously thought.

Growth hormone status during long-term hexarelin therapy.

AuthorsRahim A, et al. Show all Journal
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998 May;83(5):1644-9.

Affiliation
Abstract
Hexarelin, a powerful GH-releasing peptide, is capable of causing profound GH release in normal subjects after oral, intranasal, i.v., and s.c. administration. The effect of long-term administration on GH levels in adults is unknown. We have, therefore, assessed the effects of 16 weeks of twice-daily s.c. hexarelin therapy (1.5 micrograms/kg BW) on the GH response to a single injection of hexarelin, and also the GH response to hexarelin 4 weeks after cessation of hexarelin therapy. We have also assessed the effects of chronic hexarelin therapy on serum insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-I, IGF binding protein-3, markers of bone formation (osteocalcin, procollagen-type-III-N-terminal-peptide, and C-terminal propeptide of type I collagen), and resorption (urinary deoxypyridinoline and pyridinoline), body composition, and bone mineral density. The mean (+/- SEM) area under the GH curve (AUCGH) at weeks 0, 1, 4, 16, and 20 were 19.1 +/- 2.4 micrograms/L.h, 13.1 +/- 2.3 micrograms/L.h, 12.3 +/- 2.4 micrograms/L.h, 10.5 +/- 1.8 micrograms/L.h, and 19.4 +/- 3.7 micrograms/L.h, respectively. There was a significant change in AUCGH over the study period (P = 0.0003). Further analysis showed that, compared with baseline, the decrease in AUCGH at week 4 and week 16 were significant (P < 0.05 and P < 0.01, respectively). Four weeks after completion of hexarelin therapy, the AUCGH increased significantly, compared with AUCGH at week 16 (P < 0.05), and was not significantly different from that at week 0. Serum IGF-I and IGF binding protein-3 did not change significantly over the 20-week period (P = 0.24 and P = 0.74, respectively). Of the bone markers measured, only serum C-terminal propeptide of type I collagen changed significantly and was higher at week 16, compared with baseline (P = 0.019). Total body fat, lean body mass, and bone mineral density had not changed significantly at week 16, compared with baseline (P = 0.6, P = 0.3, and P = 0.3, respectively). In summary, we have demonstrated that chronic hexarelin therapy results in a partial and reversible attenuation of the GH response to hexarelin. In the present study, the biological impact of this hexarelin schedule on the GH-IGF-I axis seems to be minimal. The therapeutic potential of chronic hexarelin requires further investigation.

Thanks for posting this JJ. This shows the fear of desensitization should not be taken too seriously. We know we can get a couple months out of HEX and I bet with one day off a week or eod adminstration while using another ghrp on the off days, HEX can be ran for months on end with no receptor downgrade at all!!

Right now you can get hex at 50% off and ipam at a whopping 70%. These are my favorite ghrp/ghrh combo to run. You can run my protocol above at a fraction of the price. Click my banner and take advantage!!

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

70% OFF

IPAMORELIN 2MG
CJC-1295 DAC 2MG

COUPON CODE:
70CLEARANCE

**broken link removed**

50% OFF

HEXARELIN 2MG
THYMOSIN BETA-4 2MG
CJC-1295 (W/O DAC) 2MG
GHRP-6 5MG
GHRP-2 5MG
FRAG 176-191 5MG
MK-2866 30ML
LGD-4033 30ML
GW-1516 30ML

COUPON CODE:
50CLEARANCE

**broken link removed**

30% OFF

ALL OTHER

RESEARCH PEPTIDES
RESEARCH PROTEINS
RESEARCH LIQUIDS

COUPON CODE:
30AUGOFF

**broken link removed**

Coupons required to enter at checkout to honor discount.

We are now carrying some products in 5mg vials. Be on the lookout for more stock in larger size quantities. Click my link!!!

**broken link removed**

USE COUPON CODE: RS25OFF AT CHECKOUT FOR 25% OFF.

Reading this thread made me feel like a complete noob...been using ghrp 2 or 6 off and on for years and never tried ipa or hex...Gonna try this

50mcg hex, 100mcg ghrp 2, 100mcg mod grf - morning and 3 times daily

500 ipa, 100 mod grf pre-bed

Reading this thread made me feel like a complete noob...been using ghrp 2 or 6 off and on for years and never tried ipa or hex...Gonna try this

50mcg hex, 100mcg ghrp 2, 100mcg mod grf - morning and 3 times daily

500 ipa, 100 mod grf pre-bed

Use the hex at 100mcgs one day and ghrp2 the next day, alternating between the 2.

We are all noobs, learning something new everyday ;)

Use the hex at 100mcgs one day and ghrp2 the next day, alternating between the 2.

We are all noobs, learning something new everyday ;)

Okay I can definitely do that. You think I could dose the hex at 50mcg 3x a day and then do ghrp 2 at 200mcg 3x a day?

Yes that works too. I started dosing hex only at 50mcgs in fear of desensitization but after experimenting myself and reading studies, I found that desensitization can be easily avoided. At 100mcgs there isn't much desensitization, especially dosing eod so don't be worried to raise the dose.

At 50mcgs its said its as strong as 100-200mcgs of the other ghrps.

Yes that works too. I started dosing hex only at 50mcgs in fear of desensitization but after experimenting myself and reading studies, I found that desensitization can be easily avoided. At 100mcgs there isn't much desensitization, especially dosing eod so don't be worried to raise the dose.

At 50mcgs its said its as strong as 100-200mcgs of the other ghrps.
fuck it, 100mcg it is :D

Rambo, Do you get a strong flush/ head rush post hexarelin? I love hex because you really feel it hit.

Rambo, Do you get a strong flush/ head rush post hexarelin? I love hex because you really feel it hit.
At 200mcgs I really felt a rush hit, at the lower doses not soo much but I did always feel body temp rise. I sweated more after dosing, that's why I loved it preworkout....I would get a crazy pump and sweat like mad.

Hexarelin will be my next GHRP me thinks. I want to use Ipamrelin again too. I might combine the two. Hexa 100mcg 3 times daily and Ipam 500mcg pre bed :D What a cycle that would be with a good GHRH.

Hexarelin will be my next GHRP me thinks. I want to use Ipamrelin again too. I might combine the two. Hexa 100mcg 3 times daily and Ipam 500mcg pre bed :D What a cycle that would be with a good GHRH.
Try it with dac at 2 or 4 mgs a week. I feel like that would be awesome. I am missing the hex preworkout and ipam prebed. I felt great.

At 200mcgs I really felt a rush hit, at the lower doses not soo much but I did always feel body temp rise. I sweated more after dosing, that's why I loved it preworkout....I would get a crazy pump and sweat like mad.

200mcg hexarelin for the win. :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner