over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hexarelin- The #1 GHRP

I completely agree! Especially if your taking CNS stims like Caffeine and Clen. That is why I personally had to back my peptide dosing down to 2 x per day instead of 3.

-Baseline
I disagree, the cortisol increase from hex is not as significant as some make it seem. Actually in most cases, cortisol levels remained in normal ranges.
I haven't used peps in quite awhile, probably over a year.

What's the thought on this.......

Hexarelin + Mod GRF 1-29 100 mcg each 1/2 hour pre workout, I work out first thing in the AM, four days a week.

Ipam and GRF 1-29 100 mcg each pre-bed.

Would that be enough or should I add the Hex and GRF on 2 of the three non workout days upon waking up?
I would dose the hex and mod daily brother, I've laid out several protocols here.

Every AM (preworkout for you), a second time maybe 30mins before lunch since you workout in the AM. And then the ipam prebed.

On days you don't workout, still dose it the same. 30mins prior to a meal and injections 3hrs apart.

cjc with dac at 4-5mgs a week split into 2 injections of 2-2.5mgs. Also, the huperzine A 3x a day.

Good luck!

Work your way up to that dosage. The head rush from 1 mg no DAC is no joke. I also went hypo from my first injection of 1 mg no DAC + 150 mcg RP2.

aka DoWork on Professional Muscle

Work your way up to that dosage. The head rush from 1 mg no DAC is no joke. I also went hypo from my first injection of 1 mg no DAC + 150 mcg RP2.

aka DoWork on Professional Muscle

I split my DAC doses into 4 1mg doses per week. Just 1mg knocks me on my ass

I split my DAC doses into 4 1mg doses per week. Just 1mg knocks me on my ass

That makes sense. I like that it helps me relax and sleep taking it before bed, so I prefer dosing it more often like you do.

I disagree, the cortisol increase from hex is not as significant as some make it seem. Actually in most cases, cortisol levels remained in normal ranges.

Rambo, i was talking about what I was running which was Mod GRF1-29/GHRP2/GH. I may give Hex a go once i finish my Serostim kits.

-Baseline

can I run hex with mk 677

Not much point as the piturity has a good chance of being empty or not very full due to the constant pulsing nature piggy mk. Needs about a 3 hour break to recharge

can I run hex with mk 677

Not much point as the piturity has a good chance of being empty or not very full due to the constant pulsing nature piggy mk. Needs about a 3 hour break to recharge
To expand on this point, MK-677 will basically initiate multiple pulses within a 24hr period. Around 12-14, these numbers are not exact of course. In theory, your pituitary would release a pulse about every 3hrs essentially.

So the idea is using another ghrp such as hexarelin is a waste since a) you have no clue when your pituitary pulsed and b) your pituitary is most likely depleted from the pulsing initiated by MK-677.

So no running hex with MK is not beneficial. You'll be wasting the hex honestly.

With that said though, I did run hex preworkout while using mk677 and i did get the headrush from the hex in some instances.

To expand on this point, MK-677 will basically initiate multiple pulses within a 24hr period. Around 12-14, these numbers are not exact of course. In theory, your pituitary would release a pulse about every 3hrs essentially.

So the idea is using another ghrp such as hexarelin is a waste since a) you have no clue when your pituitary pulsed and b) your pituitary is most likely depleted from the pulsing initiated by MK-677.

So no running hex with MK is not beneficial. You'll be wasting the hex honestly.

With that said though, I did run hex preworkout while using mk677 and i did get the headrush from the hex in some instances.

If you still get the hexarelin head rush then maybe it would be beneficial to run it.

HGH in studies stops the GHRH from working temporarily, but GHRP's still partially release GH. I wonder about running MK-677 with HGH. I bet we could push serum IGF-1 really high stacking all these things that in science seem to be over kill.

I tend to trust what I feel more than science these days. If the hex hits you preworkout then throw it in. It's an inexpensive peptide to run, so why not toss it in. ;)

If you still get the hexarelin head rush then maybe it would be beneficial to run it.

HGH in studies stops the GHRH from working temporarily, but GHRP's still partially release GH. I wonder about running MK-677 with HGH. I bet we could push serum IGF-1 really high stacking all these things that in science seem to be over kill.

I tend to trust what I feel more than science these days. If the hex hits you preworkout then throw it in. It's an inexpensive peptide to run, so why not toss it in. ;)
I thought about this when i got the head rush, i just didn't know if it was a placebo effect. I was certain and the number of instances was low (a couple times) compared to the times i didn't feel the headrush. Its also important to note that the headrush was felt at a higher dose then i was taking, my usual dose was 50-100mcgs and at that dose i never got a headrush even without mk677. At 200mcgs with mk677 in my system i felt the head rush.

My experiment wasn't controlled enough for me to make a conclusion as i ran out of hexarelin shortly after starting mk677.

I've never associated the sides like this to gh release myself (but I could be wrong) an interesting test would be to take about 300 hex with a ghrh then do it again about 20 minutes later when we know the pituitary is empty and see if you get the head rush. If you do then it's pretty safe to say the 2 are unrelated. I'm probably going to pick some hex up in new year so if no one else does it I will. Problem Is I've never felt sides on peps(even 7mg dac in one hit) and doubt hex will be any different

I can experiment with using Ghrp2 to see if i can get back to back head rushes. I'll do it tonight, I'll take one wait 20 mins and take the other.

mk677

is the mk677 that strong
been taking for 3 weeks along with s4 and I am up 10 lbs
low calorie diet and low carb
just on 1 dose of cyp trt

I thought about this when i got the head rush, i just didn't know if it was a placebo effect. I was certain and the number of instances was low (a couple times) compared to the times i didn't feel the headrush. Its also important to note that the headrush was felt at a higher dose then i was taking, my usual dose was 50-100mcgs and at that dose i never got a headrush even without mk677. At 200mcgs with mk677 in my system i felt the head rush.

My experiment wasn't controlled enough for me to make a conclusion as i ran out of hexarelin shortly after starting mk677.

The pubmed studies on hexerelin run alone were with 200mcg so that's a nice dose.

I can experiment with using Ghrp2 to see if i can get back to back head rushes. I'll do it tonight, I'll take one wait 20 mins and take the other.

you get a head rush even on 2? Wonder why I never feel peps. Its weird. Im gonna shot 10g dac this week in one hit see if that dose it,just wanna know what it feels like.

you get a head rush even on 2? Wonder why I never feel peps. Its weird. Im gonna shot 10g dac this week in one hit see if that dose it,just wanna know what it feels like.
Yea, I was surprised as well. It's not a huge rush like DAC, i hated the DAC rush my head felt like it was going to pop!! Even as low as 1mg shots.

is the mk677 that strong

Oh yeah! It puts out a dozen low wave hgh pulses from one dose. It's very strong!

Oh yeah! It puts out a dozen low wave hgh pulses from one dose. It's very strong!

Do you think this is the reason bloat Is a problem on mk much more than the other peps, just the potency? I've been thinking sit this as dac gives me very good results worth no stomach bloat but mk will bloat stomach unless I live on white rice and boiled chicken breast. I guess mk and dac puts gh output through the roof

is the mk677 that strong

You can never go by sides but MK-677 is the one that hit me the hardest. I had to lower my dose as the tiredness was extreme. I don't feel hexa hit hard unless I dose it high. GHRP-2 is hitting me hard now... extreme tiredness post injection then comes the hunger :eek::D I think MK-677 (and GHRP-6) is the perfect bulking GH peptide.

I still have a opened vial of hexa in my fridge. I might throw in a few doses. I was concerned with elevated prolactin due to my current stack. That's the only downside to hexarelin at large doses... big prolactin release. I have some caber on the way to try out though... hopefully it is stable in liquid.

You can never go by sides but MK-677 is the one that hit me the hardest. I had to lower my dose as the tiredness was extreme. I don't feel hexa hit hard unless I dose it high. GHRP-2 is hitting me hard now... extreme tiredness post injection then comes the hunger :eek::D I think MK-677 (and GHRP-6) is the perfect bulking GH peptide.

I still have a opened vial of hexa in my fridge. I might throw in a few doses. I was concerned with elevated prolactin due to my current stack. That's the only downside to hexarelin at large doses... big prolactin release. I have some caber on the way to try out though... hopefully it is stable in liquid.
Elvia, in studies I believe the prolactin rise was still in the normal range after dosing hexarelin for the most part. There are cases where it exceeded the normal range but for the most part it was in the high end of the normal range.

Or am i confused and thinking of the cortisol rise?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
IronMaxx
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131