over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hexarelin- The #1 GHRP

My next peptide cycle will be for 5 weeks...

CJC-DAC at 5mg per week
Hexarelin at 100-200mcg 3 times daily

I will have some 5mg Ipamorelin to try out too :)

I love hexarelin and ipamorelin for many reasons. I picked them this time to help control my hunger :)

Week 3 on Hex protocol and really liking it.

50mcg Hex + 250mcg cjc1295 2x a day MWF (should have bumped down on the cjc but I forgot)

250mcg CJC125 / ghrp2 blend 2x a day TTS - Sunday off.

Week 4 I'm going to 3x a day on the hex.

This stuff is amazing even at these low levels!

Week 3 on Hex protocol and really liking it.

50mcg Hex + 250mcg cjc1295 2x a day MWF (should have bumped down on the cjc but I forgot)

250mcg CJC125 / ghrp2 blend 2x a day TTS - Sunday off.

Week 4 I'm going to 3x a day on the hex.

This stuff is amazing even at these low levels!

Raise the hex to 100mcgs and lower the cjc to 100mcgs.

Hex is a helluva peptide [emoji4]

Hexarelin, referred to as hex from here on out, is my favorite ghrp. I have been running hex at 50-100mcgs in the morning and preworkout with 100mcgs of modgrf1-29.

The muscle fullness, vascularity, and hand numbing experience are all signs of the workings of gh. What I noticed and love the most about the preworkout dose is the intensity! I am soaked, on fire in literally 15 mins into the workout and the training volume has been insane.

I have been using hex for close to 2 months now and the effects are atill very pronounced. To avoid desensitization, a day off a week is all that's needed in my opinion.

I completely agree with you. I have been going Monday, Wednesday, Friday with Hex and Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday with GHRP-2. I go 100mcg 3xd on the days I use it.

Well, in comparison to other ghrps like ipam, how would you rate hexa?!

You think it is best?

On a good, better, best scale, Ipam is good and Hex is best. Ipam IMHO needs to be used at very high doses (750-mcg - 1mg). Hex does not. However, Ipam is better at bed time for those who's sleep is negatively affected by the GHRP's.

Last edited:
BigTex, how are you brother haven't seen you post in a big while!?

Doing pretty good RS. Thanks for asking. I will be doing much better in 2 weeks when football season ends for me and I can go back to lifting 6 d/w. Hope all is well with you!

Last edited:
Can't help but wonder if one of the reasons you are finding hex so useful has to do with the cortisol release post-injection. It would certainly explain your workout intensity increases and fat mobilization.

Although, according to this extract, if you take it with a GHRH, and take as little as 12.5mcg, you get a

"massive GH release (115 +/- 32.8 mU/L), a moderate rise in serum PRL (84.9 +/- 27.5%), and no rise in serum cortisol. "

So keep it low and get a huge boost in GH while keeping PRL and Cortisol low. But sometimes you want a boost of cortisol, so it's not necessarily a bad thing.

I found in my experimentation that several weeks of dosing peptides that increase cortisol slowly burn me out. At first it's great. I get all the benefits of increased cortisol - energy, stress-reduction. But after a couple of weeks I felt burnt out.

Just something to consider.

Hexarelin-induced growth hormone, cortisol, and prolactin release: a dose-response study.
Massoud AF1, Hindmarsh PC, Brook CG.
Author information
Abstract

Dose-response data for GH-releasing peptides are limited. We studied the effects of varying doses (0-1.0 microgram/kg) of hexarelin, a novel GH-releasing peptide, administered iv to healthy adult males on GH, PRL, and cortisol release. In addition, we studied the effect of administration of a single dose of GHRH-(1-29)-NH2 (1.0 microgram/kg), alone or in combination with a low dose of hexarelin (0.125 microgram/kg). Dose-response curves for the maximum GH response and maximum percent change in serum PRL and cortisol concentrations from baseline were constructed. The GH dose-response curve reached a plateau of 140 mU/L, corresponding to a hexarelin dose of 1.0 microgram/kg, with an ED50 of 0.48 +/- 0.02 microgram/kg (mean +/- SEM). The PRL dose-response curve reached a plateau of 180% for the maximum percent rise from baseline, corresponding to a hexarelin dose of 1.0 microgram/kg, with an ED50 of 0.39 +/- 0.02 microgram/kg. The cortisol dose-response curve showed a step increase to approximately 40% at a hexarelin dose of 0.5 microgram/kg. The coadministration of GHRH-(1-29)-NH2 (1.0 microgram/kg) and low dose hexarelin (0.125 microgram/kg) resulted in massive GH release (115 +/- 32.8 mU/L), a moderate rise in serum PRL (84.9 +/- 27.5%), and no rise in serum cortisol. These data show that iv hexarelin was capable of inducing GH, PRL, and cortisol release in a dose-dependent manner. Low dose hexarelin was synergistic with GHRH and potent for GH release with a minimal effect on other hormones.

Exactly (great post). This is why last time I used hexarelin I used a small dose. Basically to get the benefits whilst minimizing any possible side effects. Although this time I have thrown caution to the wind and I am dosing 200mcg 2-3 times daily :)

Can't help but wonder if one of the reasons you are finding hex so useful has to do with the cortisol release post-injection. It would certainly explain your workout intensity increases and fat mobilization.

Although, according to this extract, if you take it with a GHRH, and take as little as 12.5mcg, you get a

"massive GH release (115 +/- 32.8 mU/L), a moderate rise in serum PRL (84.9 +/- 27.5%), and no rise in serum cortisol. "

So keep it low and get a huge boost in GH while keeping PRL and Cortisol low. But sometimes you want a boost of cortisol, so it's not necessarily a bad thing.

I found in my experimentation that several weeks of dosing peptides that increase cortisol slowly burn me out. At first it's great. I get all the benefits of increased cortisol - energy, stress-reduction. But after a couple of weeks I felt burnt out.

just came across this...great info guys...will be looking into hex in the future...right now have ghrp6, ipam, cjc no dac, mk677, hupa and cjc dac.

Hexarelin is perfect during a cut since it doesn't make you hungry and the higher amount of gh output makes it ideal to take on an empty stomach precardio for some ultimate fat burning!

i been taking the ghrp6, ipam and cjc no dac right when i wake up then usually one other time before the gym...when i take it in the am i get so goddamn hungry! dont think i want to take ghrp6 again i will switch to hex

i been taking the ghrp6, ipam and cjc no dac right when i wake up then usually one other time before the gym...when i take it in the am i get so goddamn hungry! dont think i want to take ghrp6 again i will switch to hex
You should save the ipam for prebed, do not take it at the same time as the ghrp6 you are wasting it brother.

Take ghrp6 at 100-200mcgs 3x a day, morning, pre or post workout, and another time during the day if you can. Remember to keep dosings 3hrs apart. Then take ipam prebed at a dose of 500mcgs at least. Of course every dose includes cjc no dac at 100mcgs with the ghrp6 or ipam.

thanks for the info...that is why i posted what i had lol
what is the big difference between cjc dac and no dac?

thanks for the info...that is why i posted what i had lol
what is the big difference between cjc dac and no dac?

Cjc No dac works within the first 30mins, that's why it is dosed with the ghrp so they have a synergistic gh pulse.

Cjc With dac is in the system for days, it basically causes a constant gh pulse or "bleed". You would dose this only once or twice per week. That way you don't have to dose it with the ghrps.

It is believed the cjc no dac or technically modgrf1 creates a stronger pulse when coupled with a ghrp during that particular dose. Cjc With dac creates pulses of less magnitude but offers a long gh "bleeding" effect.

Too many opinions on what is best and why.

Imo, with a ghrp like hex, ipam, ghrp2 or ghrp6; cjc no dac (modgrf1) is the best choice. With a long acting ghrp like MK-677; cjc with dac is the best choice. But cjc with dac can be used with the other ghrps like i indicated above.

Last edited:
Cjc No dac works within the first 30mins, that's why it is dosed with the ghrp so they have a synergistic gh pulse.

Cjc With dac is in the system for days, it basically causes a constant gh pulse or "bleed". You would dose this only once or twice per week. That way you don't have to dose it with the ghrps.

It is believed the cjc no dac or technically modgrf1 creates a stronger pulse when coupled with a ghrp during that particular dose. Cjc With dac creates pulses of less magnitude but offers a long gh "bleeding" effect.

Too many opinions on what is best and why.

Imo, with a ghrp like hex, ipam, ghrp2 or ghrp6; cjc no dac (modgrf1) is the best choice. With a long acting ghrp like MK-677; cjc with dac is the best choice. But cjc with dac can be used with the other ghrps like i indicated above.

awesome thanks for the info...i kind of got a little crazy and order a bunch of peps lol...should i just do ghrp6 and cjc no dac 2-3times a day and ipam at night and save the mk677 hupA and cjc dac for when i run out of that other stuff?

lol kind of sounds like i got two different pep cycles also have some hgh on the way so i am all over the place haha

Last edited:
awesome thanks for the info...i kind of got a little crazy and order a bunch of peps lol...should i just do ghrp6 and cjc no dac 2-3times a day and ipam at night and save the mk677 hupA and cjc dac for when i run out of that other stuff?

lol kind of sounds like i got two different pep cycles also have some hgh on the way so i am all over the place haha
Yup, two different cycles. Would interfere with each other if you ran them together. Continue the ghrp6, ipam, and cjc no dac as instructed above.

When done, next cycle can be MK-677 at 25mgs everyday with cjc with dac at 4-5mgs a week split into 2 injections of 2-2.5mgs. Also, the huperzine A 3x a day.

Good luck!

Yup, two different cycles. Would interfere with each other if you ran them together. Continue the ghrp6, ipam, and cjc no dac as instructed above.

When done, next cycle can be MK-677 at 25mgs everyday with cjc with dac at 4-5mgs a week split into 2 injections of 2-2.5mgs. Also, the huperzine A 3x a day.

Good luck!

awesome thanks man!!

I completely agree! Especially if your taking CNS stims like Caffeine and Clen. That is why I personally had to back my peptide dosing down to 2 x per day instead of 3.

-Baseline

I haven't used peps in quite awhile, probably over a year.

What's the thought on this.......

Hexarelin + Mod GRF 1-29 100 mcg each 1/2 hour pre workout, I work out first thing in the AM, four days a week.

Ipam and GRF 1-29 100 mcg each pre-bed.

Would that be enough or should I add the Hex and GRF on 2 of the three non workout days upon waking up?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131