over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hey Bigbadasian

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
hey BBA

heres a picture of me last November at my show light heavy 26yrs, im just a bit bigger now.

Attachments

• backdouble.jpg
    backdouble.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 2,113
Last edited:
BACK in business

and heres my back under heavy reconstruction lol and about 30 lbs more in a 5 month period, its gonna be my best year so far i think for good muscle growth, im also taking your advice BBA on hitting my back witha reverse grip row and im also gonna start hitting legs with feet closer.

Attachments

• back shot.jpg
    back shot.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 2,342
Last edited:
Very impressive gains Vander........Very impressive. Honestly you like a whole different guy. And I hate you for keeping such a tight waist and lower back even with that extra 30 pounds.[ that is the first place that I hold] You are phuker you know that.LOL! Whatever you are doing ,keep doing it.[ and be careful to take care of that low back - I had back surgery after I was done with my short NFL career and it helped alot . Once in awhile I move some scar tissue around and I am thrashed for a couple of weeks ,then I am fine. It definately helped] I would like to see you in a straight on doulbe bi shot and I would like to see what your wheels look like from the front and the back.[ maybe all three full body relaxed poses as well] I just what to look a your genetic package. So far so good[ maybe you do have a right to be alittle cocky. lol!]........and by way .Hold on to all that nice hair , there aren't too many guys that compete that have good hair these days.[ besides we have similar hairstyles ....LOL! so I have to give you some props ....shit that is probally the only thing that I can compete with you on these days .LOL!]

Good god Vander, your upper body reminds me of Phil's!

Definitely impressive.

Really good progress, Vander. Keep up the terrific work and much success in everything you do.

vander

U look awesome. ur traps look like they come up to your ears in the MM shot. Only thing that could be better is the legs as u said.

You have have a very classic looking phsyique

from the back you look strikingly similar to Mike Mentzer, both in your back and tricep shape and developement

Nice gains Vander...keep it up !!!

chris

|--[\\\]>--------- Well thre is no doubt that your upper body is awsome. Your back is wide and thick, the ONLY part that i think you should work on a bit is the lower back, which maybe a little dif. seeing you have a lower back prob. and the exercise that i use to build lower back are partial deads in a pwr cage. What you should do is every couple of mths or so take some front shots of your quads and compare and see the progress you are making on your legs, seeing that is the bodypart you need to work on. Keep doing what you are doing for your upper b/c it's obivous it's working, so don't change a thing, but focus more on the quads and we talked about that and the dif. areas/exercises to bring those up. Looking great my friend, i'll see you tomarrow for back day!

btw: you are lucky to have the shape that you do have, most 'whities' that have a lot of mass on them are not as 'eye pleasing/symetrical' as blacks or asians :)

thanks to all

thanks to all, oh and to bigbadasian yes i agree with most white guys having less of a x shape or even a v taper to them , but my legs are filling out so i should then complete that X shape. im gonna definetly try those partial deads those sound like exactly what i need you without a doubt know your shit man.

yes i did take some photos of my new and improved quads lol ill be posting them soon .

thanks again

ok quads

alsright here are some recent pics of my new and improved quads lol . yes i know theres work to be done but there improving pretty quick .

Attachments

• legs golds.jpg
    legs golds.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2,083
Last edited:
quads

ill post some full bodys in a month or two

Attachments

• legs at golds.jpg
    legs at golds.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,827
Last edited:
Vander looks like the wheels are coming.......The pictures makes your calves look small , but it might be the angle. Measure your arms cold and strict. Now measure your calves cold , flat footed , around the largest part. You don't have to tell us the measurements[ they really don,t matter ] Just know that these measurements should be the same or at least with in one inch of one another. A full body shot would give us a better perspective of how your legs match up to your that thick ass upperbody of yours.But the pictures that you have posted do show some obvious improvements ,but I would like to be able to give you a better opinion.

I will give you an example. When I was your age [ 26] I was pretty hard at 290. I had an honest cold 20 and half inch arm and calf .[ exact and on fairly small joints as well] I also had a 21 inch neck. Now at a 34 and a smooth 272 I sport a 19 and quarter in arm , 19 inch calf , and a 18 and half inch neck. But even with hardly training for 8 years [ maybe a total of 2 of the last 8 ] and no gear for the last 8 years you will notice that my proportion and balance still remain pretty good. That is because of my gennetics are very mesomorphic and I am lucky in terms of proportion. The muscle attactments in your legs look fine. You can do alot with those things . I am just wondering if you thought they were alittle behind due to injury, neglect, or lack of response to training ?I only gave my measurements to illustraight my point. I got busted at your age and quit like a pussy, but I knew and understood about keeping everything in the proper balance and my genetics permited me to do this. My point is bodybuilding is about illusion.Measurements don't matter on stage , but they provide as useful tool to keep body parts in propper perspective.Please don't think I am bragging about that I was big or was so genetically gifted. The fact is I fucked up , never made it, and I was a nobody as a bodybuilder.[ you have already done more than I ever did ] You seem driven , smart , and blessed genetically. I just want help you out a bit and give you some things to think about perspective wise now and then. If you want me to shut my pie hole , just let me know Vander. I am certainly no one special to be offering opinions.But I would really like to see you go far. I have learned from alot very bright people in our sport and I think that I have things to share , but if you want I will just shut up...........It won't offend me what so ever......you have done great without my opinions and I am sure that you would continue to great without my 2 cents as well.Just let me know Vander......I am cool either way.

I think your legs are definately improving and the back improvements you have made are amazing.You have obviously been busting your ass. Keep it up and great job! But do us all a favor and help that poor guy out in the background of that one picture of yours .His poor wheels are about as big around as my dick !!! LOL! Help the guy out Vander ....he needs some leg training secrets bro...big time....LOL! And maybe some advice on gym attire as well.....LOL!!! Take Care Kid ....keep up the good work!!!

|--[\\\]>---------- Wheels are coming out my friend. The sweep on those are nice already! I have seen the calves, they are good size, i would say it's the angle he is taking the pics. HIs arms are big and calves to match, vander MAY bring them up a tad wouldn't hurt, but don't change anything you're doing with calves b/c they are growing. But great job on the quads over the last mth since i first met ya...those hacks that you do are paying off for sure.

My two Girls

HA

Attachments

• large lorena.jpg
    large lorena.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,693

|--[\\\]>--------- The thing does have some kick to it...too bad you couldn't put the peddle to the metal...maybe next time.

maybe BBA can you get some 22" spinners...LOL

Nice car...and nice pics...looking real hard and thick. That competition back pic looks awesome. So you got the classic physique and now a classic car!

V,

I must say excellent work on the whole body....especially the legs...looking like tree trunks. BOth your ladies are looking tight :) riding either one of them must be fun :)

Take care and keep up the hard work.

Hell me and Vander argued a little bit but we both drive Mustangs so we have things in common! Got some great looking women in your life (gf and training partner on the mayhem thread) and awesome looking ride too. You definitely have brought up the back and legs and should be very proud of those great gains---that back shot in the mirror looks like a totally different guy--good luck with all you accomplish Vander--take care

stangers

thanks steakhelmet and dogcrapp i really do apreciate the comments, sweet cars those stangers , what year is yours DC? peace

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner