over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh 4 months no sides.

riquerios

Newbies
Ive been on generic blues for 4 months now and ive never had any type of side effect such as lethargy, numbness in hands nothing. Does this mean that the product is fake? I have lost a ton a fat but it may also be because ive been dieting down to compete for a show in august. Do anyone here not get sides?

test it

if you think its fake than go buy acheap pregnancy test at the dollar store. go home put 1 iu of the hgh on the test, and if the pregnancy test comes back positive than sorry but its fake. it should read negative. thats the easiest way.

if you think its fake than go buy acheap pregnancy test at the dollar store. go home put 1 iu of the hgh on the test, and if the pregnancy test comes back positive than sorry but its fake. it should read negative. thats the easiest way.

Not exactly a good way to see if your gh is fake. The best way is to get your igf levels tested. They cost around 75 dollars at private labs.

all a pregnancy test will do is tell you if its hcg, if its anything other it will not react.

Actually the easiest way is to simply give it a good shake and see if you get some bubbles.

well i have been on 4iu of these green tops while dieting and my sides are far and few between...... i am also taking b-complex and b-12 injections i think may be helping the sides too..

i take it you on a low carb diet? this may also help with any extra water weight ....

so the point of all this is i am almost positive i am using a good product, and i have not seen many sides at all.... it only day 10 sooooo i guess time will tell

ive been on 4ius for about 4 months, so if i get my igf levels checked and they are elevated it means its real.

I'm on blue tops generic for about 12 days now. First week I experienced lethargy and hypoglycemia. I've upped it to 4iu daily and only very slight numbness at the tip of some fingers and no other sides.

ive been on 4ius for about 4 months, so if i get my igf levels checked and they are elevated it means its real.

Or another possibility is you've been taking IGF - cheaper to make and push on unsuspecting buyers. It yields similar results and will boost your IGF levels.

Give the vial a shake dude!

postive means its HCG - fake. negative does not mean its real, it means that its not HCG!

Shake it why?

Could someone please explain why shaking the HGH will let you know if it is fake. Should there be bubbles or not???
Thanks

you dont really want to go around shaking your hgh too much. gentle swilling should be fine.

the idea being that bubbles show that a peptide or protein is present. although technically you could put mgf in there and it would still highlight that same fact.

simple fact of the matter is you need to get IGF levels tested. look in nian thread on sponsor forum and some dude had it done so might be worth asking him where he had it done as i'm not too familiar on where does it in the states

you dont really want to go around shaking your hgh too much.

Unless you're trying to test it! I'm beginning to think it might be a good idea to make a specific thread/post devoted to the numerous tests that can be done on a single vial (not just HCG test - which will destroy the contents, as to where a good shake will not).

although technically you could put mgf in there and it would still highlight that same fact..

Yeah, however MGF and IGF are not on the same page as GH. When you went to test via injecting the possible MGF/IGF you'd get yourself a pretty nice sting - something GH would not do by any comparison.

simple fact of the matter is you need to get IGF levels tested. look in nian thread on sponsor forum and some dude had it done so might be worth asking him where he had it done as i'm not too familiar on where does it in the states

You'll have to be clean for a minimum of two weeks before you can take the lab test. Tests are available online and can be done from the comfort of your own home, :) however they are not cheap!

Unless you're trying to test it! I'm beginning to think it might be a good idea to make a specific thread/post devoted to the numerous tests that can be done on a single vial (not just HCG test - which will destroy the contents, as to where a good shake will not) .

agreed it would be fine for the test but not for the average joe in taking every vial as its know that denaturation and degradation occurs from shaking hgh that has been reconstituted.

Yeah, however MGF and IGF are not on the same page as GH. When you went to test via injecting the possible MGF/IGF you'd get yourself a pretty nice sting - something GH would not do by any comparison.
sorry bro i meant to highlight i was referring to the bubbles in appearance from shaking mgf like shaking the hgh

Or another possibility is you've been taking IGF - cheaper to make and push on unsuspecting buyers. It yields similar results and will boost your IGF levels.
QUOTE]

Have you priced igf? one vial is about half of what a kit of gh cost.

QUOTE]

Have you priced igf? one vial is about half of what a kit of gh cost.

Have I priced IGF? Why yes, I have. :rolleyes:
Let me say it this way (though I think I said this) IGF is cheaper to make than HGH.

Last year I got very strong sides from Kefei blue tops as well as Jintropins. This year I've tried another brand as well as another batch of Kefei's and not a single side effect. I also am suspicious of fakes or weak dosing.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws