over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and Crohn's Disease/Colitis/IBS

fadedmuscle

Registered
There has been some really promising research done with HGH and the improvement of these conditions. For some reason big bro stopped funding any further studies in favor of using biologics like Humara/remicade:banghead:.

I was wondering if any of you all have any input on this, as I have begun my first run with HGH with my fingers crossed. Any of you who suffer from this knows it's no fun, and damn near impossible to do a show if you compete.

There are others but I will post the most relevent article if anybody is interested.
A preliminary study of growth hormone therapy for Crohn's disease. - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:
Thanks for the read. HGH has its benefits. I only use pharm grade.

I have UC and have always heard promising things about HGH, when I started HRT my UC actually got a little better, I plan on trying GH to see if there is any change.

Diagnosed with crohns disease 3 years ago. Given the usual prednisone to drive the initial flare down. And used humira to drive it into remission. I used hgh and or growth peptides before, during, and till this date without breaks. What I can say is that during the flare I found no relief with the use of growth or peptides which included Ghrh and any form of Ghrp. Peptides which increased mobility, or clearing of the stomache and intestines like ghrp2 or 6 made the condition worse. So during a flare my use would dip pretty low with growth and no ghrp's during the flare up. Once I got it into remission within 1 year with humira I have stopped using it. From that point I can say life has been perfectly normal with the use of gh. I really do believe I am one of the luckier ones.in fact, I know many who's condition cannot be managed with new, or even exploratory drug use through universities. I seriously wish anyone with the bowel condition the utmost luck. And do whatever it takes to get your life back

Last edited:
Thanks for the read. HGH has its benefits. I only use pharm grade.

The insurance companies refuse to support it because the FDA does not mark it as a "approved treatment". You must have the coolest doc or a millionaire to get the pharma:p. I am taking 20ius currently so i gotta go for the next best thing. This stuffs expenssssivvvveeeeee.

I have UC and have always heard promising things about HGH, when I started HRT my UC actually got a little better, I plan on trying GH to see if there is any change.

I have taken a range of test since being diagnosed but aside from it helping with maintaining weight, im not sure it helped a lot with inflammation.

Diagnosed with crohns disease 3 years ago. Given the usual prednisone to drive the initial flare down. And used humira to drive it into remission. I used hgh and or growth peptides before, during, and till this date without breaks. What I can say is that during the flare I found no relief with the use of growth or peptides which included Ghrh and any form of Ghrp. Peptides which increased mobility, or clearing of the stomache and intestines like ghrp2 or 6 made the condition worse. So during a flare my use would dip pretty low with growth and no ghrp's during the flare up. Once I got it into remission within 1 year with humira I have stopped using it. From that point I can say life has been perfectly normal with the use of gh. I really do believe I am one of the luckier ones.in fact, I know many who's condition cannot be managed with new, or even exploratory drug use through universities. I seriously wish anyone with the bowel condition the utmost luck. And do whatever it takes to get your life back

I have also had this for 3 years. I have had to take prednisone a couple times but I have kept it somewhat under control without any other drugs so far. I Just hope my blue tops are legit cause some of the other studies have directly linked it to gut regeneration ( intestinal mucusal lining). It does not work over night so I just have to be patient and focus on my diet.

What was your diet like while flaring on it? What are your thoughts on Humira? Did you mean that before you used Humira GH hurt and with Humira it is good? Sorry It was a little confusing.

Not to hijack, but if I had crohns or any inflammation/irritation related issue, I'd add a quality curcumin extract to my daily supps. LEF bcm-95 or Meriva.

I have had UC for 20 years, I just switched from Asacol to Apriso.

Not to hijack, but if I had crohns or any inflammation/irritation related issue, I'd add a quality curcumin extract to my daily supps. LEF bcm-95 or Meriva.

Curcumin extract and Black cumin seed oil are some of the many i hope are helping. I am unfamiliar with LEF bcm-95 or Meriva

I have had UC for 20 years, I just switched from Asacol to Apriso.

That's awful, sorry. Have either of those drugs helped at all? At least you can stop taking those if they don't work unlike Humira.

Curcumin extract and Black cumin seed oil are some of the many i hope are helping. I am unfamiliar with LEF bcm-95 or Meriva

That's awful, sorry. Have either of those drugs helped at all? At least you can stop taking those if they don't work unlike Humira.

Asacol worked good, but the insurance quit covering it so we switched over to Apriso and so far so good.

Asacol worked good, but the insurance quit covering it so we switched over to Apriso and so far so good.

Well that's great that its working for you, I may look into those if this fails. My plan is to run the HGH 20ius until I start feeling better then drop it down to 10ius for a few months to knock it into remission.

Well that's great that its working for you, I may look into those if this fails. My plan is to run the HGH 20ius until I start feeling better then drop it down to 10ius for a few months to knock it into remission.

When I started HRT 3 years ago it actually helped.

I have IBS and a permeable intestinal wall... Sucks...

I have sons blue tops from uncle z on hand... Never used GH before but I think it may he time to start...

As for those that mention curcumin, it does help, but daily probiotics and digestive enzymes help to a very noticeable degree.

Additionally, if you have IBS I strongly suggest you look up what a low FODMAP diet is. I met with my gastroenterologist on Tuesday and we reviewed everything I eat and what happens and how I feel after. Every food that affects me was on the high FODMAP list

Last edited:
I have IBS and a permeable intestinal wall... Sucks...

I have sons blue tops from uncle z on hand... Never used GH before but I think it may he time to start...

As for those that mention curcumin, it does help, but daily probiotics and digestive enzymes help to a very noticeable degree.

Additionally, if you have IBS I strongly suggest you look up what a low FODMAP diet is. I met with my gastroenterologist on Tuesday and we reviewed everything I eat and what happens and how I feel after. Every food that affects me was on the high FODMAP list

Probiotics for me have been the most successful but It can really be a struggle when you first begin them.

As far as diet, look at the GAPS diet. I have tried many diets and holistic approaches since being diagnosed but GAPS makes the most sense, and im getting the best results with it.

Probiotics for me have been the most successful but It can really be a struggle when you first begin them.

As far as diet, look at the GAPS diet. I have tried many diets and holistic approaches since being diagnosed but GAPS makes the most sense, and im getting the best results with it.

Vegetables and garlic are main culprits for me... The gaps diet wouldn't fit me, that's why my doc suggested the FODMAP diet...

Thank you for the concern, I am sure if you knew what caused my issues you would have thought otherwise...

The insurance companies refuse to support it because the FDA does not mark it as a "approved treatment". You must have the coolest doc or a millionaire to get the pharma:p. I am taking 20ius currently so i gotta go for the next best thing. This stuffs expenssssivvvveeeeee.

I have taken a range of test since being diagnosed but aside from it helping with maintaining weight, im not sure it helped a lot with inflammation.

I have also had this for 3 years. I have had to take prednisone a couple times but I have kept it somewhat under control without any other drugs so far. I Just hope my blue tops are legit cause some of the other studies have directly linked it to gut regeneration ( intestinal mucusal lining). It does not work over night so I just have to be patient and focus on my diet.

What was your diet like while flaring on it? What are your thoughts on Humira? Did you mean that before you used Humira GH hurt and with Humira it is good? Sorry It was a little confusing.

My diet while flaring was non existent.whatever I could handle as far as basic non abrasive food(chicken, rice,pudding. Etc) absolutely no fruit or veggies.very scared of those for a long time. I was constantly bleeding and everything seemed to be hell. I know you know this but for other people reading this I was on the toilet every 5 minutes for almost 3 months. Not an exaggeration. Gh was low while using humira because honestly I was trying to hold onto tissue with no real luck. Losing 60 lbs in 4 weeks fucked with my head. I guess I felt it could help with repair while holding as much tissue as possible. Did it help during that time? I would honestly say no. Humira helped me IMMEDIATELY. My gastro and me talked about this and he was quite suprised since the initial 8 shots take time to build in the system with your maintenance dose every 2 weeks. I highly recommend it to anyone who is suffering. But I also chose to stop using it because the potential risks and side effects such as new or worsening heart failure. So I made the switch to gh only.

Last edited:
Vegetables and garlic are main culprits for me... The gaps diet wouldn't fit me, that's why my doc suggested the FODMAP diet...

Thank you for the concern, I am sure if you knew what caused my issues you would have thought otherwise...

Believe me veggies were the absolute worse thing for me but when I started the the first couple stages of the diet something happened. As I started to add in some veggies they actually digested better. Downside being is now i'm very sensitive to rice or and kind of sugar. Since my body adjusted, Meat and veggies are the only things that seem to keep me on track.

My diet while flaring was non existent.whatever I could handle as far as basic non abrasive food(chicken, rice,pudding. Etc) absolutely no fruit or veggies.very scared of those for a long time. I was constantly bleeding and everything seemed to be hell. I know you know this but for other people reading this I was on the toilet every 5 minutes for almost 3 months. Not an exaggeration. Gh was low while using humira because honestly I was trying to hold onto tissue with no real luck. Losing 60 lbs in 4 weeks fucked with my head. I guess I felt it could help with repair while holding as much tissue as possible. Did it help during that time? I would honestly say no. Humira helped me IMMEDIATELY. My gastro and me talked about this and he was quite suprised since the initial 8 shots take time to build in the system with your maintenance dose every 2 weeks. I highly recommend it to anyone who is suffering. But I also chose to stop using it because the potential risks and side effects such as new or worsening heart failure. So I made the switch to gh only.

That's amazing, everyone I have talked to that had decided to stop humira without starting another biologic has really flared bad. That makes me feel great about the HGH plan.

Believe me veggies were the absolute worse thing for me but when I started the the first couple stages of the diet something happened. As I started to add in some veggies they actually digested better. Downside being is now i'm very sensitive to rice or and kind of sugar. Since my body adjusted, Meat and veggies are the only things that seem to keep me .

I am not capable of digesting certain vegetables or high FODMAP items... I'm following my doctor's plan as he has been working with me for about 3 years and I've done very well

Another thing, amitriptyline (sp?) can be used for IBS. I am longer on it because I can control my IBS using the right foods... No veggies, no artificial sweeteners, no fruits high in fructose...

I am not capable of digesting certain vegetables or high FODMAP items... I'm following my doctor's plan as he has been working with me for about 3 years and I've done very well

Another thing, amitriptyline (sp?) can be used for IBS. I am longer on it because I can control my IBS using the right foods... No veggies, no artificial sweeteners, no fruits high in fructose...

If you have figured yourself out then definitely stay with it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws