over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh - anyone feel that you look younger

Ok i had to PMs about this so ill reply in a bit more depth.

I do think GH has the potential to help skin improve healing and collagen. I also think that for many people GH causes a bit of subq water retention.

So i rarely use myself as an example and i won't when discussing AAS but for GH ill say i do believe that GH can be used as part of an antiaging protocol and for bbing purposes.

I noticed that when i took GH i would retain a bit of water and I had minor ( but slightly noticable) improvements of wrinkles in my face and mostly my forehead.. When i stopped the GH it went back to normal. I did not notice any substantial improvements long term..UNTIL i stopped damaging my skin and helped it to heal.

So GH can help skin heal ( i.e burn victims etc) mainly via IGF and a good diet.. But if your causing skin damage daily with sun and also contant muscle movements/tension its gonna be a losing battle.

Think about a piece of leather.. if you keep bending it in the same stop over and over and over you are gonna get a good crease. Same thing happens on say your forehead or around ur eyes. Constant muscle contracts can result in wrinkles/skin fibrosis. But if you give your skin a chance to heal by say using botox ( i like dysport) then and combined the collagen increase from say retin A and also elevated IGF levels then i do believe that it can make for a much more youthful appearance and prevent future damage.

My daily facial moisturizer had spf 15 i think so the UV damage isnt as much. I often drive to work in one of my older cars with the T-tops off so sun damage in my part of the county is a real concern.

As an aside....dysport can help prevent wrinkles. You dont need it every 3-4 months to help with decent prevention. Many of my friends get it twice a year and there skin looks tremendously better. And these arent doctors..these are construction works, a mechanic and a painter in the union. Guys in there 30's and 40's who dont wanna look all jacked up when they are a bit older.

You dont need some expensive facial lotion either.. I use cerave facial cream, but i do spend a bit of money on Kheils microderm abrasion scrub which i love.

GH has its role and can help healing but you have to give it the tools and the chance to do so.

I firmly believe that AAS ( particularly androgens) can have significant aging effects on ones facial appearance. This is my subjective opion.

Ok i had to PMs about this so ill reply in a bit more depth.

I do think GH has the potential to help skin improve healing and collagen. I also think that for many people GH causes a bit of subq water retention.

So i rarely use myself as an example and i won't when discussing AAS but for GH ill say i do believe that GH can be used as part of an antiaging protocol and for bbing purposes.

I noticed that when i took GH i would retain a bit of water and I had minor ( but slightly noticable) improvements of wrinkles in my face and mostly my forehead.. When i stopped the GH it went back to normal. I did not notice any substantial improvements long term..UNTIL i stopped damaging my skin and helped it to heal.

So GH can help skin heal ( i.e burn victims etc) mainly via IGF and a good diet.. But if your causing skin damage daily with sun and also contant muscle movements/tension its gonna be a losing battle.

Think about a piece of leather.. if you keep bending it in the same stop over and over and over you are gonna get a good crease. Same thing happens on say your forehead or around ur eyes. Constant muscle contracts can result in wrinkles/skin fibrosis. But if you give your skin a chance to heal by say using botox ( i like dysport) then and combined the collagen increase from say retin A and also elevated IGF levels then i do believe that it can make for a much more youthful appearance and prevent future damage.

My daily facial moisturizer had spf 15 i think so the UV damage isnt as much. I often drive to work in one of my older cars with the T-tops off so sun damage in my part of the county is a real concern.

As an aside....dysport can help prevent wrinkles. You dont need it every 3-4 months to help with decent prevention. Many of my friends get it twice a year and there skin looks tremendously better. And these arent doctors..these are construction works, a mechanic and a painter in the union. Guys in there 30's and 40's who dont wanna look all jacked up when they are a bit older.

You dont need some expensive facial lotion either.. I use cerave facial cream, but i do spend a bit of money on Kheils microderm abrasion scrub which i love.

GH has its role and can help healing but you have to give it the tools and the chance to do so.

I firmly believe that AAS ( particularly androgens) can have significant aging effects on ones facial appearance. This is my subjective opion.

Do you put sun tan lotion whenever you are out in your car or out in the California sun? Did you catch any of that stuff a few years ago where people were suggesting the lotion itself is harmful/helps cause cancer due to certain chemicals?

I have been watching some jaycutlertv and he seems to ALWAYS put on sunscreen if he is going to be outside at all...kinda weird..not sure if he is a hypochondriac or onto something?

Do you put sun tan lotion whenever you are out in your car or out in the California sun? Did you catch any of that stuff a few years ago where people were suggesting the lotion itself is harmful/helps cause cancer due to certain chemicals?

I have been watching some jaycutlertv and he seems to ALWAYS put on sunscreen if he is going to be outside at all...kinda weird..not sure if he is a hypochondriac or onto something?

I use a moisturizer in the morning that has spf in it has a baseline. if im going to be driving to say vegas with top off part of the way ill wear real sunblock on face, neck, ears and arms.

Ill take my chances with sunblock. I do believe that certain types of sunblocks in large amounts can be harmful to the environment ( reason why hawaii is getting all upset and making changes) but in terms of people... ill will keep using it until something proves to me that it is more harmful then sunburn.

LK3 i know feels differently about sunblock and i think goes for topical antioxidants. While i personally feel they can play a role with limiting damage i prefer to go one step closer and preventing that to begin with. I also try to wear a hat if i go out to the beach or working out doors on my car or construction projects.

Honestly, my face looked youngest and almost no wrinkles after stopping all bodybuilding drugs for 6+ months. My body ached like I was a hundred years old but my face looked great!
That being said, my body looks much better since starting HRT 6 weeks ago, and my depression has improved.

Why did your body ache ? Like joint aching ? Was it from the low test you had off the cycle or cause of something else ? Whenever I completely came off, my joints would be so dry and ache, but my natty test levels were good and back to normal.... well almost.

It takes all the crows feet away around my eyes and the few wrinkles I have on my face disappear. I get comments about how nice my skin looks all the time. It takes a lot of years off me no doubt. Too bad the benefits diminish when I’m not on it. Simple solution...don’t come off of it. And I see no reason to stop when it improves so many things. Only down side is it gives me carpal tunnel in one arm pretty bad.

If anything, I think bodybuilders look much older for their age.

my skin is alot clearer thats for sure

That's the androgens, tanning, etc.

i agree. I really believe that androgens can cause significant aging to a mans face. Its a certain type of look that my bbing buddies faces have who use AAS vs those who never have. its a combination of poor skin and also seemingly more fat retention in there faces yet they have abs.

A lot of them also did tanning beds in the past.

Had dinner with a buddy of mine and the woman met him for the first time ever back in Feb. When we left shes like his face is so fat and he looks so old but his arms are ripped and you can see his abs through his t shirt...

In terms of extendings ones life...lower IGF levels will probably do that better per almost every study ive ever seen..but in terms of quality of life i think GH can play a role.

i agree. I really believe that androgens can cause significant aging to a mans face. Its a certain type of look that my bbing buddies faces have who use AAS vs those who never have. its a combination of poor skin and also seemingly more fat retention in there faces yet they have abs.

A lot of them also did tanning beds in the past.

Had dinner with a buddy of mine and the woman met him for the first time ever back in Feb. When we left shes like his face is so fat and he looks so old but his arms are ripped and you can see his abs through his t shirt...

In terms of extendings ones life...lower IGF levels will probably do that better per almost every study ive ever seen..but in terms of quality of life i think GH can play a role.

I fully agree with androgens aging our faces. My face seemed to age a lot in the few years I was abusing myself, but hasn't aged at all in the last five years. Might even look younger now at 33 than at 27 but that's hard to say because my face was more bloated then.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear