over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh = better health?

Geoffke

Banned
Hgh builds muscle, also but make's the hart healthier.
And it's good for kidney's and the liver. And it will make us look younger.
Is this all true??

If you look at Shawn Ray, well, the dude don't look 35 to me!

gh is good stuff, specially if you're getting a little older like me, and can afford it or find a reasonable price source for it. I've been on "regular" gh for seveal years, and it definitely helps. In my experience unless you take some massive doses ("gh bath",etc.) it is not extremely anabolic by itself but seems to have a kind of "syngerstic" effect when done with an AS cycle. It's so good for your immune system, organs etc, that its becoming almost a standard therapy for HIV patients. The only thing about the stuff is that unless somebody has a compromised immune system, personally I really wouldn't recommend it for anybody too much under their early-mid thirties, because your natural levels haven't dropped that much. MikeS and I did a little experiment with a "specialized" version a little while back and both got very good results with it. However unless you do something like this don't expect to make any huge gains just from gh. (It is good at fat burning). I think the reason it is so controversial in BB circles is that some guys have the wrong expectations - like I said by itself at "normal"dosage ranges it is not highly anabolic. But if you have reasonable expectations it can be good stuff.

Some guy tells me that Hgh is really different from steriods.
You get much stronger and much more muscle. Of course, it's a steriod/hgh/insuline stack.
And you say that it' s not really that great. But... Why does pro bodybuilders take the stuff a lot, if it isn't that great. It's really expensive though

I didn't say it wasn't that great - I'm crazy about the stuff. You're right tho, I should have mentioned slin. With an AS cycle and slin the gh will really do some anabolic stuff. I personally do gluco, and have never done slin. But with slin, the gh can have some significant anabolic effects, especially if done along with AS. It does work on a totally different system from AS. I think this is one reason a lot of major pros use it (We have some on here of course, so it would be interesting to see what they think) - it makes a great bridge also, since it doesn't suppress your HPTA axis. You need to take a few days off from time to time, but it is totally different from cycling AS - you can basically take it indefinitely. Also like you said it can get expensive and the pros I guess can afford to take it at fairly high levels. I have heard of some pros, and also a number of the "major" pro wrestlers taking some serious levels of growth. When your livelihood depends on staying big and cut all the time I guess it is good for that, where you can afford it. For me, I still wouldn't consider it a big-time bulking agent, but it will really give you some quality muscle.

Dude, you know what you're talking about.

;)

Well hell, thanks Geoffke. I'm just like the rest of us, trying to figure this stuff out and hopefully get a little bigger and stronger as time goes on.

I actually put my buddies parents on it and they are now like little kids. They have both lost weight, gained muscle, skin is losing wrinkles, higher stamina, healthier hair and skin etc etc. GH is prolly the best thing to come out for people's health ever.

RY

From what I understand alot of (non-athletic) Hollywood stars are using it too for anit-aging and health purposes. They can afford it!
IMO its great stuff but alone it will not give significant muscle/strength gains. It is synergistic with AS and slin. And when using it with both you can experience growth. But IMO its the slin and AS that makes you grow, the gh that keeps you from getting entirely fat from the slin. It may have a small anabolic
effect., but nothing significant in comparison.

I think Mike hit it on the head. Growth is good stuff, but anybody considering using it should have reasonable expectations about what it will do. I don't think anybody who has used it will disagree that it is not real anabolic by itself. And I've talked with docs who have friends in the medical community in Hollywood, NY, etc., and Mike is right from what I hear there probably aren't a hell of a lot of celebrities or media types over 35 or so who AREN'T on growth. This may be a little bit of an exageration but my guess is its not far off.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131