over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh gut is it reversible?

Just go for the gut look.
Makes you look powerfull and functional on a battlefield :D
Low carb sucks

switch your carbs to glutin free while on hgh, igf, slin and see what happens ;)

When that happened to me I switched to IM with a slin pin, in the quad, and the gut went bye bye in a month.

The primary cause of midsection distension in most BB'rs is the diet...not GH, insulin, or IGF-1. The human digestive tract us not made to efficiently accomodate, process, or eliminate the quantity of food consumed by larger BB'rs and therefore, midsection distension is the inevitable result.

There can be great varaince in how diet might affect one's midsection...and metabolic rate will play a role as well, which is why we might see two BB'rs of equal size, but one with a much more distended midsection than the other. In terms of metabolic rate, those with slower metabolisms will not need to eat as much food in order to maintain an equal amount of mass and therefore, the possibility of suffering an equal degree of distension is reduced. Those with very fast metabolic rates must sometimes consume an extraordinary amount of food in order to maintain their mass, let alone grow further muscle tissue. Obviously, the more one eats, the more likely their chance of experiencing distension. However, despite these differences in metabolic rate, the average pro BB'r eats so much food that some degree of distension is almost impossible to avoid, even when all factors are lined up in their favor.

In regards to the diet aspect of distension, how the BBr's diet is constructed in terms of food type, will have a significant impact on the digestive system's ability to properly eliminate the food they eat. The average American has over 10 lbs of uneliminated digestive matter stuck to the sides of his digestive tract...some of which has been there for years. The famous actor John Wayne, due to his diet, had over 40 lbs of uneliminated waste stuck to his digestive tract, which was discovered during the autopsy.

Unfortunately, many BBr's follow a diet which is horrible when it comes to the elimination of digestive waste. I cannot even begin to tell you how many BB'rs diets I have seen which are almost entirely comprised of meat and fiberless starches, such as chicken, beef, fish, white rice, potatoes, and other refined carbs. Often, these diets contain little to no vegetables...little to no whole grains...and little to no fruit. This is a recipe for disaster in terms of dsigestive elimination and therefore, digestive health. Such a diet, especially when the BB'r chronically consumes between 4,500-6,000 cals per day, is gauranteed to result in the build-up of significant amounts of uneliminated digestive waste. Even when the BB'r follows a near perfect diet for fostering the removal of digestive waste, there wil still be a substantial amount of food in the digestive tract at all times, resulting in distension. Since such few BB'rs follow a diet tailored to the removal of digestive waste, how could we not see today's BB'rs suffering from distension?

The point is that in many BB'rs, the primary cause of midsection distension is NOT due to GH, Slin, or IGF-1. Of course, these drugs can exacerbate the problem, but in order for GH to cause significant distension by itself, very large doses would need to be used for years. Using 4-5 IU for 5-10 years is going to have a very minimal effect on gut size.

Sometimes, when BB'rs using these doses of GH notice that their guts have grown over they years, they are quick to point the finger at GH, but have they asked themselves if their diet now includes more calories compared to 10 years ago? If they have grown, especially considerably, it almost certainly does. In addition, just the act of growing larger muscles will lead to some degree of abdominal growth, as the body is not going to gain considerable amounts of muscle size over the entire body without affecting abdominal size. This is no different than when a BB'rs trains only his upper-body, yet his legs grow several inches over the years, despite doing zero leg workouts. The body likes balance and when the rest of the body starts getting to big, the few muscles which are not trained will grow automatically...not as much as the trained bodyparts, but still significantly in most cases. These are just a few of the factors which could lead to increased midsection growth over time, which have nothing to do with drug use.

Another factor responsible for some of the distension witnessed today is due to a weakening of the muscles which hold in the stomach. Even weight training can be partially responsible for distension, as the act of forcefully pressing outward against our inner abdominal wall when performing certain movments requiring core stabilization, can lead to a weakening of the inner abdominal wall respoinsible for holding our guts in. In the same way, chronic over-eating to the point of temporary distension will lead to permanent distenstion, as this also leads to a weakening of the muscles responsible for holding in our midsections. Repeated force against these supporting muscles causes them to weaken and stretch, allowing the gut to "fall" outward. Most large BB'rs suffer from both of these causes of distenson and don't even know it.

There are numerous factors which can play a role in midsection distension, but few of them are given any meaningful consideration by most BB'rs or even recognized as being a potentially serious contributer. I have isolated over 10 of these factors...and the larger a BB'r gets, the more likley he is to suffer from a increased number of them. Many large BB'rs suffer from them all. This is why it is possible for almost every large BB'r to drastically reduce the size of his waist, but it necessitates tackling the issue from every angle. I and others have had clients remove several inches from their waist from one prep to the next by addressing all of the relevant factors, sometimes taking the BB'r from a state of distension on contest day, to a waist which displays a concave appearance by the next contest.

Anyway, I could go on forever on this topic, so I'll stop now, but before I do, let it be known that I am NOT saying GH, IGF-1, and Slin cannot contribute to distension...they can, but they are often given a far larger share of the blame than they deserve, with many of the other contributers being ignored completely.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a HGH gut!

Not to be a dick but...
Come on people if your intestines grew they could fuck with your pancreas which is very delicate and that shit would kill your ass. Your intestines don't just grow...if they did and it would be all over the news! "Shocking story! People on Human Growth Hormone have massive intestine growth! Is it worth it? Why do they do it? Do they know the risks that comes with this drug?"

And with every sentience they would be showing some needles doping on the ground, and then somebody pinning themselves, one person drawing the GH back into the syringe.

Come one guys...sometimes you have to put 2 and 2 together and think things threw. Question them.

A LOT of people use GH but not as many people use insulin...if GH gave people a "gut" then most models would have them.

Intra-muscular fat

Last edited:
If 'gh gut' is a food issue, then why not trying a liquid diet for a week to see what happens. If the food waste theory is valid, then the liquid diet will fix it.

Someone also mentioned visceral fat on shredded BBers. I can't see how a shredded person could hold a lot of visceral fat.

I think one should ask a lean big guy with a 'gh gut' to take a MRI to see how it looks inside the abdominal cavity, if there is still quite some visceral fat, etc.

Also, maybe BBers shouldn't work out their abs too much because it thickens them making the stomach bigger.

Hi, i created this post. I stopped HGH one month ago to see if my gut it,s reduced but for the moment stays in the same size. I plan to stay off from hgh minimun 6 months or more, so i will share if my gut gets smaller or not.

Mike Arnold, thanks for your great post. Which exercises would be better for support the muscles which holds the stomach?

Anyone with distended belly here got better after stopping hgh? Thanks

There is no such thing as a HGH gut!

Not to be a dick but...
Come on people if your intestines grew they could fuck with your pancreas which is very delicate and that shit would kill your ass. Your intestines don't just grow...if they did and it would be all over the news! "Shocking story! People on Human Growth Hormone have massive intestine growth! Is it worth it? Why do they do it? Do they know the risks that comes with this drug?"

And with every sentience they would be showing some needles doping on the ground, and then somebody pinning themselves, one person drawing the GH back into the syringe.

Come one guys...sometimes you have to put 2 and 2 together and think things threw. Question them.

A LOT of people use GH but not as many people use insulin...if GH gave people a "gut" then most models would have them.

Intra-muscular fat

I agree on the hgh. No gut on famous 40 year old actesses.

In regards to insulin, millions of people use insulin without a huge gut. Any internal fat accumulation can be burned off over time with hard work. Pro bodybuilders eat like hogs. This is why they have the internal fat storage with insulin abuse. It doesn't have to be permanent.

Tesamorelin just might be the answer to hgh gut.

Gh isn't the problem as stated, and if it was tesa is a gh releaser anyway so same problem would persist

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi ,i,m now more than two months since i stopped hgh. My belly still sticks out, but it,s not as prominent as it used to be, perhaps 10% less. I want to remenber that i think that pharmaceutical hgh doesn,t grows gut. I started this thread saying that current chinese hgh grows guts and more side effects. I think it,s mixed with igf-1.

interesting... the only time my gut looks really distended/fat is when I go OFF hgh...

If its severe there are surgeries which can be an option, and may even be covered by insurance. The surgery would be called a gut resection. It is also slightly reversible otherwise.

HGH SHOULD not cause an increase in gut growth. It is most likely a result of IGF (the modified versions), insulin, and excessive caloric intake.

HGH when administered causes both localized and systemic increases in IGF. IGF-binding proteins bind to IGF allowing the hormone to both be preserved and to transport it to specific biologically-determined tissues. Although the systemic increase has potential to bind to receptors in the gut, it is not significant enough to cause alarm, even in large doses. (Although I would like to assume that the blast protocols being used lately would certainly run the risk of elevating systemic levels high enough and long enough to pose some real problems)

The reason IGF may cause such problems, is because they are altered in such a manner to prevent binding to those binding proteins. As a result they aren't shuttled anywhere specific and instead just bind wherever they find receptors. Organs such as the intestines contain very large concentrations of IGF receptors.

Insulin and high caloric intake will cause gut growth in the form of visceral fat. But also gut growth factors like glucose-dependent insulinotropic peptide, enteroglucagon, and Peptide YY all increase from high food consumption (particularly carbohydrates) and excessive insulin release and/or glucose intake.

If you wish to reduce that gut your best bet is to pursue a low-carb diet and switch to the use of peptides+AAS strictly.

I am new to the site as it was my CL husband's favorite. Now I am single and have a really, really important question. I did something really stupid. My ex use to give me a pinch of HGH every day in my belly. I kept a really nice, flat stomach and lean body (so did he, he did test as well, I'm sorry, but I may as well tell you, he had a stroke and I think it was from too much test, but you know you can't tell a man anything when it's regarding something you know nothing about.) Well, after he had his stroke, all the steroids went with me and he went to his mother's because he no longer knows who I am, and I called myself self-administering. I think I did too much because in one short year, I have gained 20 pounds of muscle and an extended stomach! I look ridiculous. I've made an appt with a gastroenterologist for next week and I've got two questions, 1. Should I tell the doctor where I'm sure I got the belly; and 2. Should I ask him how to get rid of it? I've never been to this doctor and don't want to get myself in trouble by telling him I was doing it. Will the DEA come raid me or something? Anyway, there's no other way I could have gotten this tummy besides that. That's why I researched if I could get a belly from it and sure as the world, there is was. There was no other reason. It's not fat, it's pure muscle, just like my arms and legs. I always was more muscle than fat even when I was lean. But I've gone from a comfortable 118 to a very uncomfortable 140! And it's still going up. I was just 138 last week! I stopped taking it and need to know how to get rid of this gut. I read here that it's from enlarged intestines, so can't they go back down or did I "grow them"? I am petrified when I read that I may have to have surgery to get rid of this tummy! PLEASE HELP!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity