over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH / Lantus protocol - Ideas?

Omega88

Newbies
Dear guys,

this is my first post and I hope that you can help me. I am from Germany and here it is not really common to use Lantus.

Let me give you the current setup:

I am 6"1' and my weight is about 222 lbs.
I have a realistic body fat of 12%.
I train four times a week in the early morning (Mo/Tue/Thu/Fri 5:30 am). This is the best to me in combination with my job and private life .
Training is Push/Pull 2 times each.
Works really good for me - better than e.g. 5 times SST a week.

Currently I take 4 iu GH each day - full dose in the morning. 2 times a week I take Lantus with 50 iu in the morning and on these two days I inject GH a second time with 4 iu for lunch/noon. These days are my high csrb days with 5k calories and 600g carbs - 2/3 clean 1/3 garage. Read so many articles that Lantus and GH really increase IGF1 - this is the reason why I want to use this and not short slin.

The remaining days I am on low carb - 100/130g carbs and 2.5k calories. I use this scheme to ensure that I do not loose my insulin sensitivity.

Want to get up to 234 lbs BUT I not sure how....

Currently my shape is getting better - slowly.

Roids are on 600mg primo and 180mg test e a week.

Shall I and another high carb day (on training or non-training day) with or without lantus?
Shall I stop Lantus and switch between low and high days?

Have you any ideas- i do not want to get into diabetes or loose the sensitivity...

Thanks guys!

Imo test should be the highest if your goal is to gain size and u run 180mg per week just trt....

And to answer how to gain more size is very simple calories surplus

Sure - but there is a reason why I use primo and not test. It is like for like more or less anabol as test but without the specific possible sides of estrogen. At a specific dosis of test a week I am really tired

What do you think if I take wednesday a nom-training day as another high carb day - go for 5k calories as a first step, maybe I come to the point that I go for alternating days of high an low carb

What do you think regarding the insulin sensitivity in connection with lantus if there is a third high carb day without lantus?

Honestly I would drop the lantus. Your paranoia about insulin sensitivity is probably holding you back from growing and at your size you most certainly don’t need it anyways. If I’m reading right you are eating 5k calories 2x a week and 2500 5x a week? Going to be hard to grow eating so little

Your are right - i would like to increase stepwise the low carb low calories days starting with 500 calories which means additional 125g carbs a day. But these additional basically until afternoon

I am your height roughly. I have used a similar protocol for years. I see nothing wrong with the protocol. Higher test than you for sure.....but no way that is enough calories IMO. 4500 a day/every day would be a better goal. Drugs remaining the same.

Wow 1.5g a week plus oxa is sth :)

Could you specify how u used lantus during blast?
Would like 4 times a week 50 units for 2-3 weeks and then 2-3 weeks of - nutrituin will stay in cal surplus all the time

Wow 1.5g a week plus oxa is sth :)

Could you specify how u used lantus during blast?
Would like 4 times a week 50 units for 2-3 weeks and then 2-3 weeks of - nutrituin will stay in cal surplus all the time
Sound idea ..but I would use the Lantus a little longer than 2 weeks..and of course only when using Gh to keep bodyfat down. As far as my dosage I gave that is only during blasts..mostly I use TRT dosages to maintain without issue. I am 6'2" maintain between 240 to 250 lbs pretty lean doing this. I have tried many things training about 25 years now.

Dear guys,

this is my first post and I hope that you can help me. I am from Germany and here it is not really common to use Lantus.

I train four times a week in the early morning (Mo/Tue/Thu/Fri 5:30 am). This is the best to me in combination with my job and private life .

Currently I take 4 iu GH each day - full dose in the morning. 2 times a week I take Lantus with 50 iu in the morning and on these two days I inject GH a second time with 4 iu for lunch/noon. These days are my high csrb days with 5k calories and 600g carbs - 2/3 clean 1/3 garage. Read so many articles that Lantus and GH really increase IGF1 - this is the reason why I want to use this and not short slin.

The remaining days I am on low carb - 100/130g carbs and 2.5k calories. I use this scheme to ensure that I do not loose my insulin sensitivity.

Shall I and another high carb day (on training or non-training day) with or without lantus?

Have you any ideas- i do not want to get into diabetes or loose the sensitivity...

Thanks guys!

Up your juice, man... That's a lot of insulin/gh for that little gear. I'd go at least 500mg test and 800mg primo.

Surely you meant 1800mg of test?

I see no point using gh and lantus unless you have a high dose of test in there. 750mg minimum. I know a lot of people will say different but to grow you need a decent amount of test, to maintain you can drop the test down, but then you wont need the lantus too...

Lantus is used to grow and prevent insulin resistance

but like others said test is way to low trt is fine but for all out mass you want that higher primo won’t pack the lean tissue you look for

600-1000 test
600 primo

you’ll see good lean tissue fullness

Dear guys,

Thanks guys!
My protocol:
Lantus 50ius morning + 30mg MK677
Post workout 10ius or more hgh + 10ius Humalog

IGF levels all day

Hello I allow myself to write here I think this is the right place Sorry for English I'm French so I work with Google Hope you will still understand I am waiting to have the authorization to create a subject I will soon embark on a protocol Insulin and growth hormone scheduled for summer or September I'm currently studying all of this Because in France it's really very taboo Already steroids are frowned upon And even for a user 1000 mg of testosterone is a lot While not By reading on the forum I think I do 6 iu growth hormone 3 in the morning and 3 iu in the evening Insulin in the morning with slow insulin 40 or 50 iu In France have advised the T3 while here I understand that the T4 was much more interesting Depending on the dosage Testo I will take 1500mg Deca to see I do not know the dosage Boldo 800 mg And I saw that you also recommend anadrol to make mass The goal is really to explode in this year 2021 Regarding meals, I heard that you need a very specific diet with insulin, for example, no longer putting on lipid after training (when it is rapid insulin) So i'm a little lost I plan to eat large amounts as much as possible while limiting fat Thank you for your feedback and your help

Hello I allow myself to write here I think this is the right place Sorry for English I'm French so I work with Google Hope you will still understand I am waiting to have the authorization to create a subject I will soon embark on a protocol Insulin and growth hormone scheduled for summer or September I'm currently studying all of this Because in France it's really very taboo Already steroids are frowned upon And even for a user 1000 mg of testosterone is a lot While not By reading on the forum I think I do 6 iu growth hormone 3 in the morning and 3 iu in the evening Insulin in the morning with slow insulin 40 or 50 iu In France have advised the T3 while here I understand that the T4 was much more interesting Depending on the dosage Testo I will take 1500mg Deca to see I do not know the dosage Boldo 800 mg And I saw that you also recommend anadrol to make mass The goal is really to explode in this year 2021 Regarding meals, I heard that you need a very specific diet with insulin, for example, no longer putting on lipid after training (when it is rapid insulin) So i'm a little lost I plan to eat large amounts as much as possible while limiting fat Thank you for your feedback and your help
It's the perfect way not to be big but fat like a pig - you should also change the concept

It's the perfect way not to be big but fat like a pig - you should also change the concept
Thank you for your comment I'm currently studying all of this If you have links to share, don't hesitate, I'm a taker

My protocol:
Lantus 50ius morning + 30mg MK677
Post workout 10ius or more hgh + 10ius Humalog

IGF levels all day

Do you do your GH and humalog shots back to back or do you leave time in between?

I see you whant to grow quick in this 2021 but you need to do slowly, if you start all dosages maximum and food super high when you stop gaining what you will do to keep going?
To grow you only need high test + deca + dbol + hgh + slin

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127