over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH / Lantus protocol - Ideas?

I see you whant to grow quick in this 2021 but you need to do slowly, if you start all dosages maximum and food super high when you stop gaining what you will do to keep going?
To grow you only need high test + deca + dbol + hgh + slin
Hi thank you for your comment Yes as you say for me the start in 2021 is really to gain clean mass and a lot I will find out about the dosages of the molecules that you advise me Is the slin fast insulin? For Dianabol I had already heard about it Growth hormone level I think I take 6 or 8 ui what do you think? Or 10 ui 3 times a week after training then ma'ger 45 minutes after? But it will also depend on what type of insulin I'm going to use I would like to start the protocol in about 4 or 5 months

From what I understood You are taking two types of insulin The slow in the morning And the quick after workout Are you taking your growth hormone along with rapid post-workout insulin? So with growth hormone you have to take T3 and T4? Or just one of the two? If you have links to share I am interested because being French it is difficult to do research here

Hi thank you for your comment Yes as you say for me the start in 2021 is really to gain clean mass and a lot I will find out about the dosages of the molecules that you advise me Is the slin fast insulin? For Dianabol I had already heard about it Growth hormone level I think I take 6 or 8 ui what do you think? Or 10 ui 3 times a week after training then ma'ger 45 minutes after? But it will also depend on what type of insulin I'm going to use I would like to start the protocol in about 4 or 5 months
If your goal is grow and you atr new to insulin lets be basic : use lantus on first meal ( 30 to 50ius ) ED. Then use 10ius hgh post workout 3x week and 20min later use 10ius humalog and drink whey + dextrose shake.

If your goal is grow and you atr new to insulin lets be basic : use lantus on first meal ( 30 to 50ius ) ED. Then use 10ius hgh post workout 3x week and 20min later use 10ius humalog and drink whey + dextrose shake.
Great thank you to you it seems to me the best things to do Before using slow insulin with the first meals Do I have to be that I am not eating for at least 4 hours? So suddenly for the rapid insulin injection 10 gr of carbohydrate per iu therefore 100gr of carbohydrate And 50 gr of protein powder? With this cycle seen that insulin and growth hormone Do I have to use T3 and T4 hormones? Thank you for your reply Good day to you

If you inject humilin r intramuscular,
I have read this speeds up the on set and peak time of close to humalog. Any truth to this. I’m tired of trying to always have humalog and nova rapid. Humilin r is so much easier to get.

Dear guys,

this is my first post and I hope that you can help me. I am from Germany and here it is not really common to use Lantus.

Let me give you the current setup:

I am 6"1' and my weight is about 222 lbs.
I have a realistic body fat of 12%.
I train four times a week in the early morning (Mo/Tue/Thu/Fri 5:30 am). This is the best to me in combination with my job and private life .
Training is Push/Pull 2 times each.
Works really good for me - better than e.g. 5 times SST a week.

Currently I take 4 iu GH each day - full dose in the morning. 2 times a week I take Lantus with 50 iu in the morning and on these two days I inject GH a second time with 4 iu for lunch/noon. These days are my high csrb days with 5k calories and 600g carbs - 2/3 clean 1/3 garage. Read so many articles that Lantus and GH really increase IGF1 - this is the reason why I want to use this and not short slin.

The remaining days I am on low carb - 100/130g carbs and 2.5k calories. I use this scheme to ensure that I do not loose my insulin sensitivity.

Want to get up to 234 lbs BUT I not sure how....

Currently my shape is getting better - slowly.

Roids are on 600mg primo and 180mg test e a week.

Shall I and another high carb day (on training or non-training day) with or without lantus?
Shall I stop Lantus and switch between low and high days?

Have you any ideas- i do not want to get into diabetes or loose the sensitivity...

Thanks guys!
I have been using lantus 6 months straight without losing insulin sensitivity is the best slin to grow quick but also the easier to put on fat if you do wrong .
My best protocol was :
30ius lantus forst meal
10ius humalog pre worlout with intra workout of gatorade and dextrose and EAA
8ius HGH post workout then 20min later 10ius humalog and drink shake dextrose + whey protein or egg withes

with this you will grow so quick but keep diet perfect

Stick to a basic protocol

-HGH full dose before bed on workout days.
-5iu Log on prewo
-5iu Log postwo
-Lantus once a week on a muscle that needs to be developed more i.e. Legs/Back. Split the dose in two Am and 6h later. Go for max ,20iu total. As non diabetic and athletes we metabolise Lantus faster than a diabetic guy.
You are not already a mass monster a low dose does the job, activates the signal and you will be fine. Move most of your carbs around training.

Add 50-100ncg T4 to keep your thyroid working, do bloods, if needed THEN add T3.

Take:
r-ALA first thing am
Chromium first thing am and before bed (100mcg every 100g of carbs)
Vit B complex
Berberine first thing am and before bed (500-1000mg every dose)

all this will keep you insulin sensitive and with igf1 high.

eat low fat high carbs diet, play with prots 2,5-3,5g/kg and see where you feel the best digestion wise.

J'utilise Lantus 6 mois d'affilée sans perdre la sensibilité à l'insuline, c'est le meilleur slin pour une croissance rapide mais aussi le plus facile à mettre de la graisse si vous vous trompez.
Mon meilleur protocole était :
30ius lantus forst repas
10ius humalog pré entraînement avec entraînement intra de gatorade et dextrose et EAA
8ius HGH après l'entraînement puis 20 minutes plus tard 10ius humalog et boisson shake dextrose + protéine de lactosérum ou blanc d'œuf

avec cela, vous grandirez si vite mais garderez un régime parfait
Bonjour je suis français j'espère que la traduction sera bien faite Vous utilisez le lantus à chaque repas si je comprends bien ? 30 UI par repas ? J'utilise 40 ui tous les matins c'est tout pourquoi utiliser à chaque repas quand ça dure 24h ? J'espère que vous aurez compris ?

I have been using lantus 6 months straight without losing insulin sensitivity is the best slin to grow quick but also the easier to put on fat if you do wrong .
My best protocol was :
30ius lantus forst meal
10ius humalog pre worlout with intra workout of gatorade and dextrose and EAA
8ius HGH post workout then 20min later 10ius humalog and drink shake dextrose + whey protein or egg withes

with this you will grow so quick but keep diet perfect
Hello I am French I hope the translation will be done well Do you use the lantus at every meal as I understand it? 30 iu per meal? I use 40 ui every morning that's all why use at every meal when it lasts 24 hours? I hope you will have understood?

Stick to a basic protocol

-HGH full dose before bed on workout days.
-5iu Log on prewo
-5iu Log postwo
-Lantus once a week on a muscle that needs to be developed more i.e. Legs/Back. Split the dose in two Am and 6h later. Go for max ,20iu total. As non diabetic and athletes we metabolise Lantus faster than a diabetic guy.
You are not already a mass monster a low dose does the job, activates the signal and you will be fine. Move most of your carbs around training.

Add 50-100ncg T4 to keep your thyroid working, do bloods, if needed THEN add T3.

Take:
r-ALA first thing am
Chromium first thing am and before bed (100mcg every 100g of carbs)
Vit B complex
Berberine first thing am and before bed (500-1000mg every dose)

all this will keep you insulin sensitive and with igf1 high.

eat low fat high carbs diet, play with prots 2,5-3,5g/kg and see where you feel the best digestion wise.
If i use t4 on my bulking is hard for me to gain weight , imagine if i put t3. I believe only a small % of people needs t4 with HGH usage . What do you think about that ?

Hello I am French I hope the translation will be done well Do you use the lantus at every meal as I understand it? 30 iu per meal? I use 40 ui every morning that's all why use at every meal when it lasts 24 hours? I hope you will have understood?

Lantus should be used once or twice daily ONLY. Most people prefer to dose it all at once in the AM, but in my opinion, it's a lot better to split the dose between AM and PM.

If you were to use insulin at every meal, then humalog would be a better choice.

Lantus should be used once or twice daily ONLY. Most people prefer to dose it all at once in the AM, but in my opinion, it's a lot better to split the dose between AM and PM.

If you were to use insulin at every meal, then humalog would be a better choice.
Do you think we need t4 when using hgh?

Do you think we need t4 when using hgh?

I always recommend going by blood work since this tends to be dose dependent. Also, not everyone responds the same to certain compounds so blood work should always be our guide to adjust things accordingly.

Thank you for your answer For lantus use 2 to 3 times a week at the rate of 80 iu on the back muscles is it a good thing? Lantus injection 1 to 2 hours before training

Thank you for your answer For lantus use 2 to 3 times a week at the rate of 80 iu on the back muscles is it a good thing? Lantus injection 1 to 2 hours before training

Many people use lantus on lagging body parts a couple of times a week. It may work ok that way, but I think lantus is best used daily to keep insulin sensitivity high and continually drive all the nutrients where they need to go. The idea is to not feed the insulin so you're not adding extra carbs to cover it which would also make you gain extra fat. This way you can run it for extended periods of time and put yourself in a better phase to grow as well as in a healthier state.

No need to do lantus pre-workout. Do either one shot first thing in the morning or split up the dose between AM and PM. This is a long-acting insulin.

For pre-workout, you need a fast acting type of insulin such as humalog, novorapid or apidra.

Many people use lantus on lagging body parts a couple of times a week. It may work ok that way, but I think lantus is best used daily to keep insulin sensitivity high and continually drive all the nutrients where they need to go. The idea is to not feed the insulin so you're not adding extra carbs to cover it which would also make you gain extra fat. This way you can run it for extended periods of time and put yourself in a better phase to grow as well as in a healthier state.

No need to do lantus pre-workout. Do either one shot first thing in the morning or split up the dose between AM and PM. This is a long-acting insulin.

For pre-workout, you need a fast acting type of insulin such as humalog, novorapid or apidra.
Thank you for your answer I use rapid insulin after training only not before at a rate of 10 units

What do you think on using lantus contest prep like you said using less carbs? Most people think when they are using insulin they need to eat a ton of carbs and like you said that´s why they got fat . I have been using lantus month´s straight and never lose insulin sensitivity , using ED

What do you think on using lantus contest prep like you said using less carbs? Most people think when they are using insulin they need to eat a ton of carbs and like you said that´s why they got fat . I have been using lantus month´s straight and never lose insulin sensitivity , using ED

It can work well for a period of time, but probably not ideal if wanting to achieve contest like conditioning. It's true that you can use lantus while on keto and get really lean while staying fuller. Maybe if you were at a point where you were keto, a small amount of lantus may do you well, but if carbs were in the diet, I'd probably use humalog before or after workouts and save the lantus for refeeds if at all.

Yes what we see mostly on pros is
Bulking Lantus + Humalog all meals or just before and after workouts
Pre contest Humalog before and after workouts only .

Remember insulin never make you fat , only food can make you fat . Pre contest use slin and eat less mostly less carbs

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear