over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh log ACE GMP

I’m not stopping until this thing read at least 8% body fat.

Attachments

• D032E6DE-B1FF-4057-9596-AE54A93D8875.jpeg
    D032E6DE-B1FF-4057-9596-AE54A93D8875.jpeg
    953.3 KB · Views: 136
I played around with some fasting yesterday. I dosed 4iu of hgh in the am fasted, waited an hour then ate a beef meal (7oz). I didnt eat again until 20 hours later. I dosed HGH again later in the day during the fast to help negate any muscle loss. What ive found so far is I can go really aggressive on the low calorie for a short period of time and not lose muscle. The HGH is critical in that im sure. Taking test e,prop and tren from ACE so it all helps. In a weeks time Ill actually gain muscle at the same time as losing fat even. Ive been staying at the same weight for weeks since I started on ACE 's test. I dont think the test I was on was at the correct potency. When I switched to ACE test I had a growth spurt and then didnt lose another pound for 3 weeks but I got visibly leaner. I like that I have a source now that I can depend on for legit gear. I feel like Im on pharma grade everything. I have no PIP, or anything even on the prop. I hope sticks around for year. My body in transforming now that I have access to legit PEDS.

Happy 4th Pro Muscle!

Attachments

• sdfds-page-001.jpg
    sdfds-page-001.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 128
I'm really happy with how the HGH is tightening my skin as I lean out. My skin is thinning out as well. I cant wait to see what 8%bf looks like.

Attachments

• fdsd-page-001.jpg
    fdsd-page-001.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 134
A comparison from a different angle showing my results on HGH

Attachments

• 78DCDC45-556F-418A-9CDD-7C1C981A6AA9.jpg
    78DCDC45-556F-418A-9CDD-7C1C981A6AA9.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 123
Update picture log. Tightening up in the lower back and other areas. You cant see in the pictures so much but the rear fat loss has been substantial this past week. My ab area is continuing to tighten up but I don't hold a lot of stubborn fat there. My stubborn areas are my lower back, love handles and mid arms. I see the light at the end of the tunnel though. 8% bf here I come.

Attachments

• jul5prog-page-001.jpg
    jul5prog-page-001.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 121
Tried ACE tren this week. I forgot how bad the sides can be on legit tren. Man, I must have had crappy gear for the last couple months. I jumped on Ace test and immediately built muscle like I doubled my dosage but I stayed at the same dosing. I jumped on Ace tren and had bad tresomnia last night, I was radiating heat and sweating excessively. I wasn’t experiencing much of this on the other tren I was on so I thought my body got used to tren or something. It must have been way underdosed or not tren. This whole time of my log I’ve been using way less test and way less tren or not tren at all. Since I jumped on ace test my weight hasn’t moved but I’ve gotten leaner and this week since I started tren you can see the immediate difference visually in my updated log today. I’m harder, full, dryer. All the stuff tren dose and dose fast. I can imagine what this is going to do for my results now that I’m actually taking real legit gear. Now taking test e 500mg, test prop 300mg, tren 300 mg. Was taking from a non sponsor test e 500mg, tren 300 mg and most likely that really was test e 250mg and tren maybe not tren or really low dose . Anyways, sucks that I got scammed on my peds ive been on this whole time but great that I have legit peds now from Ace.

Last edited:
Tried ACE tren this week. I forgot how bad the sides can be on legit tren. Man, I must have had crappy gear for the last couple months. I jumped on Ace test and immediately built muscle like I doubled my dosage but I stayed at the same dosing. I jumped on Ace tren and had bad tresomnia last night, I was radiating heat and sweating excessively. I wasn’t experiencing much of this on the other tren I was on so I thought my body got used to tren or something. It must have been way underdosed or not tren. This whole time of my log I’ve been using way less test and way less tren or not tren at all. Since I jumped on ace test my weight hasn’t moved but I’ve gotten leaner and this week since I started tren you can see the immediate difference visually in my updated log today. I’m harder, full, dryer. All the stuff tren dose and dose fast. I can imagine what this is going to do for my results now that I’m actually taking real legit gear. Now taking test e 500mg, test prop 300mg, tren 300 mg. Was taking from a non sponsor test e 500mg, tren 300 mg and most likely that really was test e 250mg and tren maybe not tren or really low dose . Anyways, sucks that I got scammed on my peds ive been on this whole time but great that I have legit peds now from Ace.

Cheers for the continued log brother, you've made some serious progress.

Bones

Pics from today carbed up. The pictures in my log were all no carb this week. First day of reintroducing carbs. I'm looking for better separation between my delts and arms. My arms are still watery and are holding my last bit of fat. I took my testosterone and estradiol test yesterday so Im going to see if that water is a result of excess estrogen or fat or a combination of both. I'll be posting these angles until I have a hard , grainy, separated arm.

Attachments

• jul6arm-page-001.jpg
    jul6arm-page-001.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
So now I can feel the new peds I switched to. I was on 500 mg test e and 300 mg tren . I added test prop and switch to ace test e and tren. I feel like I just tripled my dosage. You know that extra veiny, extra muscular look you get if you turn up the dosages temporarily? That’s what I have right now. On top of the hgh filling me out , keeping the skin tight and thin and shedding fat at an incredible rate. I made a mistake and got on gear from an unreliable source, no sponsor here. It good and bad I guess. Sucks that I’ve been taking nothing really but it’s great that I wasn’t on much because now my body is going to take off being on legit potent gear.

So now I can feel the new peds I switched to. I was on 500 mg test e and 300 mg tren . I added test prop and switch to ace test e and tren. I feel like I just tripled my dosage. You know that extra veiny, extra muscular look you get if you turn up the dosages temporarily? That’s what I have right now. On top of the hgh filling me out , keeping the skin tight and thin and shedding fat at an incredible rate. I made a mistake and got on gear from an unreliable source, no sponsor here. It good and bad I guess. Sucks that I’ve been taking nothing really but it’s great that I wasn’t on much because now my body is going to take off being on legit potent gear.

Oh yeah, good gear makes all the difference. I love fast acting gear. I think it gives a better look, more vascularity and fullness. Keep up the good work! Your log is very detailed. 👍

I have a strategy this week to get me down to single digit body fat. Looking for 9.9% or lower this week. Currently at 10.2%. I have 3 really low carb days in my regimen, mon, tues,wed. I’m going to add an additional 2 iu in the afternoon as additional dosage to my am hgh dosing to increase fat oxidation while very low card. Tuesday I’m going to do another 18 hour fast with 2x hgh doses am , pm for full fat oxidation. Wednesday I’m going to start adding carbs back in after 4 p.m. and I’ll continue upping carbs through the week as I’ve been doing this whole time. Just going a little more aggressive by adding in another fast and increasing the hgh to an additional dose p.m. 8% is my end goal so breaking into the 9% single digit arena would be huge.

A little dryer looking from another 4-5 days of dieting. a darker tan doesn't hurt either. I want dry mid arms with veins running through my delts and across my arms. Starting to see veins in my delts but need to be much dryer and more veiny to be satisfied.

Attachments

• jul9prog-page-001.jpg
    jul9prog-page-001.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 85
Update pic. Water retention is really high right now. Swollen everything. I upped the hgh dose on certain really low calorie day to boost fat oxidation but feeling the side effects .

Attachments

• 6D6BDDC0-84D1-4188-9A89-B22347D49B1C.jpg
    6D6BDDC0-84D1-4188-9A89-B22347D49B1C.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Updated progress picture log

Attachments

• jullupdate-page-001.jpg
    jullupdate-page-001.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 73
HGH is keeping me vascular and full on no carbs

Attachments