over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh log ACE GMP

YAY! Broke into the single digit body fat club. I actually gained weight this week and have been for the last 2 weeks since I added ACE labs tren. A couple of weeks before I started the tren I switched to ACE test and that’s when my weight stopped dropping. I haven’t lost weight for well over a month now so pictures and body fat testing is my only way to judge progress now.

Attachments

• 8DDE850C-1AA0-4042-A035-6052468FE9ED.jpeg
    8DDE850C-1AA0-4042-A035-6052468FE9ED.jpeg
    489.4 KB · Views: 156
YAY! Broke into the single digit body fat club. I actually gained weight this week and have been for the last 2 weeks since I added ACE labs tren. A couple of weeks before I started the tren I switched to ACE test and that’s when my weight stopped dropping. I haven’t lost weight for well over a month now so pictures and body fat testing is my only way to judge progress now.

Good job, Jerry!!! That’s awesome! Keep it going! 👍
P.S., those hand held body fat testers run high. I would say you are 2% lower than what it reads based on my experience.

Last edited:
Good job, Jerry!!! That’s awesome! Keep it going! 👍
P.S., those hand held body fat testers run high. I would say you are 2% lower than what it reads based on my experience.

Wow, that would be cool. I know when I Pinch my lower abs it’s just skin. If I can only dry out now. I have this water film on my arms blurring the side delt to bicep/tricep separation. Looking for that really dry, veiny arm look. My arm is like watery, Full and sort of veiny. I’m getting my e2 results this week so I can see if Estogen is the issue. Could be the hgh too. I’m not on anything that bloats other than test and hgh.

Updated progress pic log. Finally down to single digit bf%. My body is changing nicely now. Last week I increased the HGH dose on my two lowest carb days and as I stated earlier I'm on Ace tren now. As a result I gained 2 lbs this week but definitely lost body fat. My goal is still 8%bf on the machine I'm using. I believe at that bf, I'll be dry and separated everywhere.

Attachments

• upd-page-001.jpg
    upd-page-001.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 145
My arms are finally starting to dry out. Definitely dryer than my last pic in the same pose and position.

Attachments

• dfgarm-page-001.jpg
    dfgarm-page-001.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 137
pics from today.

Attachments

• pics-page-007.jpg
    pics-page-007.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 14
  • pics-page-008.jpg
    pics-page-008.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 13
  • pics-page-009.jpg
    pics-page-009.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 12
The last 2 weeks I've gained weight and the fat is just melting off. HGH dose has increased 2 x a week on my lowest carb days and I jumped on ACE labs tren 2 week ago. No cardio still or anything. the increase in HGH and the addition of tren has increased the rate of progress alone.

Attachments

• progpics-page-001.jpg
    progpics-page-001.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 127
Updated picture progress log. I dried up a bit by adjusting my estrogen suppression. My labs came back and I was high so that was probably my issue with water retention.

Posting pic again, hopefully this works.

Attachments

• 8D2AC3A4-5EAD-43F1-BBD8-55F7B0E2CDBE.jpeg
    8D2AC3A4-5EAD-43F1-BBD8-55F7B0E2CDBE.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 110
SO I got my hormones test. Free test was super high but so was estrogen. I was on 1mg ed arimidex and that wasn't working. I complained about a water look, I tried natural diuretics, a week off hgh and nothing took care of this problem. I didn't know that my estro was high though so I adjusted to 1.5 mg arimidex ed and in 2 days I dried right up. I'm considering switching to letro because of how high I have to run the armidex dose.

Attachments

• dryer-page-001.jpg
    dryer-page-001.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 113
Updated progress pics. Im still tightening up at this stage. HGH is still pushing through the stubborn fat. What I notice at this point is my skin around my lower abs is tightening up really firm as I get leaner. I was worried that it may be a little loose based on how fat I got but the HGH is tightening it even though im 38. I love how HGH heals and helps the recovery process as if you were 18 years old. So cool.

Attachments

• aug1-page-001.jpg
    aug1-page-001.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 88
That’s impressive because those handheld skills are not accurate. They can’t determine water versus fat so you’re probably even lower.

That’s impressive because those handheld skills are not accurate. They can’t determine water versus fat so you’re probably even lower.

Thanks thebigone. I’ve heard that they read high. I can see veins in my abs now so I’d be curious what a dunk tank or body scan would read. Water retention has been an issue for me, I was 3 times high on my estradiol so I tripled my estrogen control and dried up big time.

Thanks for taking the time to post this log.

No problem. I enjoy it. I’ve learned a lot from this process just by looking back at everything. I can look back at any week of the picture log and read the data of my log to see what my diet was , peds, hgh dosage and everything. It has helped me make adjustments and avoid plateaus.

Updated picture log. I’m leaning out still. The fat is coming off every week consistently. The tren has accelerated fat loss with the hgh even though I’ve increased my calories. Tren made me eat more. You get that “eat now, low blood sugar feeling” with tren so I have eat way more.

Attachments

• 5435B7A6-86BF-4725-90E1-AB84777B4C27.jpeg
    5435B7A6-86BF-4725-90E1-AB84777B4C27.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
No problem. I enjoy it. I’ve learned a lot from this process just by looking back at everything. I can look back at any week of the picture log and read the data of my log to see what my diet was , peds, hgh dosage and everything. It has helped me make adjustments and avoid plateaus.

Good info, I wanted to ask you about benefits of a detailed log. I think a lot of people could instantly improve by keeping written and photo records of their progress.

I say it almost every time but it's an amazing transformation. Do you feel any better, worse or any different at all compared to when you began?

Cheers,
Bones

Good info, I wanted to ask you about benefits of a detailed log. I think a lot of people could instantly improve by keeping written and photo records of their progress.

I say it almost every time but it's an amazing transformation. Do you feel any better, worse or any different at all compared to when you began?

Cheers,
Bones

Hey Bones. Good questions. First off I cant emphasize enough how much this log has helped me evaluate progress from week to week. I can review any week and look back at the photos and then refer to my diet log and adjust if I need to. There is no way I could have continued on with progressing every week if I hadn't of been able to evaluate the week before and make adjustments if need. Also I cant look in the mirror and see the truth. It all depends on my mood. Sometimes I'm dry and lean but I think I look flat and fat, lol. Then I refer to the pictures and I realize what I really look like. At this point after going from 20% or so bf down to 8% I have so much more energy and most importantly I'm super confident and happy with how I look. I'm at a point now leaner and bigger than I've ever been and all I wanted to do at first was to get back to my avatar condition. HGH in all honesty is what made this possible. Its the speed in which the results happen that is different than not on HGH. It would take me 4 weeks normally to what HGH does in a week. Really the largest change in how I feel took place after the first week or 2 on HGH. I went from no energy, not sleeping, fat to still fat but shedding faster, lots of energy, fully rested, great sleep and a positive outlook on everything. Now I have all that but also I'm getting dry and lean, my skin is great and I'm seeing the actual muscle building effects now so I'm into the gravy stage of HGH now and loving it!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131