over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High anabolic lower test in offseason

It depends on dosage .. everything does.. so if it takes 1000mgs of test to get the sought after gains then it's only fair to dose primo the same.. would 1000mgs of primo bring good gains? Heck yes.. I've seen it on numerous competitors.. the problem is price.. primo wont lead to bloat.. gyno.. high bp..etc.. like test can.. but trust me 1000mgs of real primo gives a great look.. it's the cost versus benefit ratio that is why most do not go that route. . Test is so cheap.. but trust me most getting their test here in the states via ug labs are playing russia roulette in terms of dosage.. anasci testing shows that... but if your getting well manufactured gear at correct doses many will find the dosages they thought they were taking arent needed

Guiness on tap. It lasts well in a keg to the states. Ive actually been to Ireland but only to the airport where they did in fact have Guinness and i drank quite a bit. Its definitely better, thats for sure. I don't even like beer but i do love Guinness. That was a fun plane ride to alaska. Guiness in a can is trash but sometimes its a necessary evil. Especially if you go to a concerts a lot like me.

Fun fact: my great grandmother is from Cork.

I type so fast and informal in ways so the paragraphs can get long :eek::D You are drinking guinness. From a can? I bet it tastes like crap in the US. It does in the UK even from draught. Have you ever been to Ireland? If not you need to go to Dublin and drink it there and you will know what I mean. Hopefully I will go to Dublin or Cork later this year :)

Guiness on tap. It lasts well in a keg to the states. Ive actually been to Ireland but only to the airport where they did in fact have Guinness and i drank quite a bit. Its definitely better, thats for sure. I don't even like beer but i do love Guinness. That was a fun plane ride to alaska. Guiness in a can is trash but sometimes its a necessary evil. Especially if you go to a concerts a lot like me.

Fun fact: my great grandmother is from Cork.
My father was from Cork...

The plot thickens...

Did you also have family deported from nova scotia? Theres dozens of us. DOZENS!

Its a small world LATS.

My father was from Cork...

The plot thickens...

Did you also have family deported from nova scotia? Theres dozens of us. DOZENS!

Its a small world LATS.
No.. nothing like that lol.. still have cousins over there though

It depends on dosage .. everything does.. so if it takes 1000mgs of test to get the sought after gains then it's only fair to dose primo the same.. would 1000mgs of primo bring good gains? Heck yes.. I've seen it on numerous competitors.. the problem is price.. primo wont lead to bloat.. gyno.. high bp..etc.. like test can.. but trust me 1000mgs of real primo gives a great look.. it's the cost versus benefit ratio that is why most do not go that route. . Test is so cheap.. but trust me most getting their test here in the states via ug labs are playing russia roulette in terms of dosage.. anasci testing shows that... but if your getting well manufactured gear at correct doses many will find the dosages they thought they were taking arent needed
you have to think about trying this kit, because to be honest I have never used a dose of primo long enough to convince myself of the truthfulness of its action, but you probably convinced me to try

you have to think about trying this kit, because to be honest I have never used a dose of primo long enough to convince myself of the truthfulness of its action, but you probably convinced me to try
Yeah give it a try.. I know 2 competitors In the 212 that make it their staple.. they love it. But the dose is a bit higher.. 800 to 1000mgs..

Funny how the girl behind you is acting like she doesn't see you......Is she with you?

Bump that, LATS! Thats what Baito and his boys ran. 1000mg of Primo a week for 10 weeks.

I really like nandrolones so I have also considered the option with high decks - I just have to try how it will work in practice

when it comes to gh and insulin, this is a typical offseason protocol

7.5-10iu gh - meal-15 minutes after a meal 10-15iu humalogu or novorapid
workout after 90 min after a meal - during training 30g eaa, creatine, glutamine, 40-50g dextrosis
after training (calmly when I get home or after 30 minutes) 7.5-10iu gh + 10-15iu humalogu or novorapid

This is more or less what it looks like, personally I don't use a lot of insulin but I have a lot of people who use it after 40-50 before and after training
So is this Chinese gh you are using or pharmaceutical gh? I'm guessing Chinese at those doses or you got BIG A type money.

So is this Chinese gh you are using or pharmaceutical gh? I'm guessing Chinese at those doses or you got BIG A type money.
of course Chinese, so also the dose despite the fact that the run is tested in the laboratory and everything agrees when it comes to the content of the substance, but still generic and pharmaceutical is the difference of course I write here from the opinions of others because I had no opportunity to use a real pharmacy

of course Chinese, so also the dose despite the fact that the run is tested in the laboratory and everything agrees when it comes to the content of the substance, but still generic and pharmaceutical is the difference of course I write here from the opinions of others because I had no opportunity to use a real pharmacy
The high dose Chinese gh is probably responsible for 90% of the uncomfortable bloat if you are running right now. I used 8iu daily of riptropin one year to get ready for north Americans (amature pro qulifier) and I was miserable with bloat, but being so lean I just looked really full and 3D but my hands and wrist were miserable, if I would have run that in the offseason I couldn't have taken the water bloat and fullness.

If you can, try and get some pharmaceutical gh and just run 3ius daily, you will be tight, shrink wrapped, and feel so much better, and you can even reduce the AAS dosages just a little bit and feel and look so much better, you can still get your offseason weight up without the bloated lower back pain feeling.

The high dose Chinese gh is probably responsible for 90% of the uncomfortable bloat if you are running right now. I used 8iu daily of riptropin one year to get ready for north Americans (amature pro qulifier) and I was miserable with bloat, but being so lean I just looked really full and 3D but my hands and wrist were miserable, if I would have run that in the offseason I couldn't have taken the water bloat and fullness.

If you can, try and get some pharmaceutical gh and just run 3ius daily, you will be tight, shrink wrapped, and feel so much better, and you can even reduce the AAS dosages just a little bit and feel and look so much better, you can still get your offseason weight up without the bloated lower back pain feeling.
certainly you are partly right but I am currently 3.5 weeks to the first competition in the season I use 20iu Chinese gh and I have no problem with excessive water and fluid retention but I am also using a lower test dose because now it is 800mg and as for gh no I never put it down and I take it even on the day of going out on stage, I just reduce the dose a bit and always go out really dry

certainly you are partly right but I am currently 3.5 weeks to the first competition in the season I use 20iu Chinese gh and I have no problem with excessive water and fluid retention but I am also using a lower test dose because now it is 800mg and as for gh no I never put it down and I take it even on the day of going out on stage, I just reduce the dose a bit and always go out really dry

Luki i really like you man, please stay and post here more

Respect

I can't use hgh long term due to bad fatigue but in my experience there is a whole spectrum when it comes to UG (and from what I hear pharm grade too) HGH effects. I mainly refer to water retention. I wouldn't pretend to have extensive experience but I have tried about 9 different brands but all usually very short term but it was enough to know how different I responded to some brands. I have used some brands and the amount of water retention even when bulking is quite low. Whereas the first time I used riptropin back in the day at 1iu to start I put on 10lbs of water in about 3 days. I thought it was 1 week but recalled just a few days. Although I once tried 10iu for a very short time and the water retention was no different (still extremely high) but I moved up to that dose. Point being massive amounts of water retention and the same for black tops. TP's Grey tops caused less water retention but still high. Mauves are similar to greys and tend to be "cleaner" due to the lower dosing. All are dosed effectively it's just about finding which one suits you best. Now if someone is in a calorie deficit and extremely lean it's almost a mute point because they are all contain high dosed hgh so will usually just make people look fuller (and they are still dry). The diet and everything else should get rid of any unwanted water retention.

Everyone responds differently and dose is usually the dirving factor. Even when growing and using one of the high water brands the body will adapt over time (you won't carry on putting on water and some will even drop off) but unfortunately for me I can't usually stay on for too long as I become so unproductive on any decent brand of hgh. I know guys using mauves, blacks and genotrope right now who are growing (nevermind in contest prep) and still looking fairly dry.

When I done very brief experiments with 2 pharm grade brands I experienced expected results due to the different doses I used. With humatrope (decent dose for a few days) I put on a lot of water. Genotropin for 2 weeks at a low dose and that was minimal water rentention and felt good but of course I would need more time and to try different doses of each to effectively judge both brands. With Genotrope at 4-6iu I put on some water but in the right places and feel tighter and it's what I would call a middleground brand in regards to water retention (feels very clean). I also was one of those guys who experienced those magical kigtropin :eek::D I recall getting a few fakes for the same brand (I think one was called gold edition) but one batch of kigtropin were crazy good. Very clean and minimal water (tighter but fuller) and weirdly my nose and ear hair grew about 1 inch in the first few days of taking it. I still get the hair growth from other brands as well though. Now I still agree with what BBoy posted but sometimes it's hard for guys to get and afford pharm grade but there are definitely some UG brands that should still do the job.

No.. nothing like that lol.. still have cousins over there though

LATS, to keep cost down and run a cycle, what do you you think of like EQ 500/primo 600/300 test? I hate bloating.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131