over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High anabolic lower test in offseason

You hear guys having sex disfunction at 500mg. Just wild.

Jordan P uses Nandrolone only during offseason (now). 2,800mg per week, no test, no other AAS. Don't even think he uses an AI or SERM either.

Awesome thread, Luki!

2 questions:

1. You mentioned that you don't like Aromasin. Can you share what dose you tried Aromasin at, and what other AAS you were running with it? In other words, what amount of testosterone or steroids did you feel it could not control?
  2. You also mentioned that you really liked to a lot of health supplements. Can you share your favorites, and most effective ones? It seems that of the biggest challenges (aside from cost) from running high doses, is controlling the health side effects!
1. I will tell in this way - at one time aromasin 25mg daily kept my estradiol level of 30-40 with a 2g test per week, last year while the dose of 50mg daily could not cope with even 1.5g test per week but I also take into account the possibility that my aromasin was in a cheat dose. Now I'm making another approach to aromasin and I will definitely let you know how to act in the forum

2. Must have supplements for me
bergamot
-leaves
-tudca
-liv52
-cystone
-astragalus
-horse chestnut
-Q10

Jordan P uses Nandrolone only during offseason (now). 2,800mg per week, no test, no other AAS. Don't even think he uses an AI or SERM either.

This is going to sound very gay indeed but at that Nandrolone-dose, I wonder if his dick still works?

I personally love Nandrolone and would definitely do solo-runs with it as well if it weren't for the dick-issue. And dopamine-agonists are a no no for me. I've seen one too many people end up basically lunatics because of them.

Reactions: D2
Jordan uses much higher doses, he can not quite write the truth being such a popular and well-known person.

Yeah and I think we should forgive him for that, he has a business to run... I don't know his height so it may be because he's so short that he looks so wide but holy fuck, that guy is wide af. Reminds me of Markus Rühl in his prime minus the Synthol'd delts. Trains hard af as well, you gotta hand that to him. Probably the only bodybuilder that can rightfully wear one of those 'hardest worker in the room'-t-shirts that appear to be so popular nowadays.

True.. I'm not real sure if he was sold on it.. said he had brain fog and other issues. But it did work in regards to adding muscle which is his primary goal..

Jordan uses much higher doses, he can not quite write the truth being such a popular and well-known person.
What do you think his total aas dosage is , 7 to 10grams a week range? Hes admitted 6 grams a week. Also having to blood let regularly, how often do you need to blood let yourself or any heavyweight bodybuilder? It must get at least every second month for Jordan's size as I need to every 3 months myself on about 2 to 3grams a week

What do you think his total aas dosage is , 7 to 10grams a week range? Hes admitted 6 grams a week. Also having to blood let regularly, how often do you need to blood let yourself or any heavyweight bodybuilder? It must get at least every second month for Jordan's size as I need to every 3 months myself on about 2 to 3grams a week

I'm willing to believe he takes less than other guys his size (if they even exist lol) because he trains like an animal but not to the extent of being so monstrously big on only 2.8G of Nandrolone. The guy is almost as wide as he is tall lol. He also must have joints of steel to be able to do that kind of heavy training on such a high frequency split. But it's pointless guessing what he really takes and does it even matter?

Not meant as disrespectful to him at all since he seems like a very nice guy and anyone who trains THAT hard automatically has my respect whatever it took to get to the size he is.

You're assuming this though, right?

I think 2.8g of Nandrolone is a pretty heavy cycle. Whats the difference between 2.8g and 4g? Not much. You're up into the thousands of mg per week numbers, abuse is abuse.

He's got no reason to lie. He's already admitting almost 3g per week total. I believe what he says.

He's done higher than 3g, yes. But this offseason is sitting on 2.8g Nandrolone per week. Its the same as his last offseason.

People stating he uses more are just rumours.

He's done higher than 3g, yes. But this offseason is sitting on 2.8g Nandrolone per week. Its the same as his last offseason.

People stating he uses more are just rumours.
Yes but hes stated many times it because hes not pushing size anymore hes just maintaining and trying to use less to bring down his midsection over time

Yes but hes stated many times it because hes not pushing size anymore hes just maintaining and trying to use less to bring down his midsection over time

He is pushing size. He wants to come in the biggest he's ever come in when he competes later this year.

I think 2.8g of Nandrolone is a pretty heavy cycle. Whats the difference between 2.8g and 4g? Not much. You're up into the thousands of mg per week numbers, abuse is abuse.

He's got no reason to lie. He's already admitting almost 3g per week total. I believe what he says.

Ahhh yes, the fully believe what someone is selling you trick, 90% of the time it works every time

no, I don't assume, I'm more than sure - and how I know it is not important

In any case, I would not say that at this level 3-4g is a high dose, I would say that it is completely standard

He is pushing size. He wants to come in the biggest he's ever come in when he competes later this year.
If he does that again he will end up blowing up his midsection again like a balloon and end up pulling out a few weeks before the show like last time. I hope that doesnt happen and he can get it right and compete tho because he will be hard to compete against if he can get it right

no, I don't assume, I'm more than sure - and how I know it is not important

In any case, I would not say that at this level 3-4g is a high dose, I would say that it is completely standard

Just what I thought, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

In a world full of scammers, cheats, liars, bullshitters, time wasters and those with ulterior motives - some actually do tell the truth. I've never seen anything to suggest he's a liar.

You probably don't believe he's that big on 3g per week because you cant get that size on 3g per week.

Ahhh yes, the fully believe what someone is selling you trick, 90% of the time it works every time

Ahh come on :)

What the difference between him telling you its 3g or its 5g per week? Both doses are ridiculous and abuse.

@luki7788 , I'm curious I see that you keep your estrogen levels below 50 to keep water/bloat down. Does keeping estro that low(comparetevily to your androgen load) negativaly impact your libido/well being etc?

Thank you

Ahh come on :)

What the difference between him telling you its 3g or its 5g per week? Both doses are ridiculous and abuse.

I don't know anything about JP so can't comment on that but it is quite common for people to down play their personal usage regardless of what it is. I don't know if it's just where I live but everyone was on a ton of shit all the time, and I guess since I was in the "inner circle" I was prevy to what people where really running but if asked most wouldn't be very open with it or downsize it.

Just what I thought, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

In a world full of scammers, cheats, liars, bullshitters, time wasters and those with ulterior motives - some actually do tell the truth. I've never seen anything to suggest he's a liar.

You probably don't believe he's that big on 3g per week because you cant get that size on 3g per week.
You can think what you want, but I know personally the bodybuilders from the JP team and what they write on the forum, and what they do in fact are two different things - but cool I'm not going to argue I just know my

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131