over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High dosage GHRP's

Saku39

Registered
I was wondering if anyone had any success or failure with dosing GHRP's well above the recommended 100 mcgs. Whether it be with or without 1295 No DAC. 500 mic's or more. Anyone feel it is worth it?

I thought I read that the saturation point is 100mcg. Anything past that makes no difference.

Yeah, that is the saturation point, but I think I read using 200 mic's could increase the effect by 50% and then after that it was mostly pointless. Just wondering if anyone had experimented with higher doses and had any success.

Yes I have. I have done up to 500mcgs of hexarelin and something like that or a little higher with ghrp2. Ipam boom dosed up to 2mg prebed before.

Ipam can be done up to 1mg prebed. I wouldn't recommend anyone do that with ghrp2 or hex to be honest. I would get extremely lethargic and go hypo and just feel like complete shit. I would keep them at no higher then 250mcgs a dose. Ipam 500-1000mcgs. Key for superior results is more frequent dosing in my opinion versus higher doses.

Higher dosages give shitty sides as with high gh doses :lethargy,water retention,joints pain.
Ghrp2 and hex additionaly gave me anger attacks due to higher cortisol,and ghrp2 also nasty hunger.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G935F przy użyciu Tapatalka

I thought I read that the saturation point is 100mcg. Anything past that makes no difference.

Not "no difference", but diminished returns. Sides start to outweigh the benefits and you are only getting marginal improvement the higher you go. For example, the difference between 50 and 100mcg is greater than the difference between 100mcg and 200mcg (just as an example - no quantifying numbers).

Yes I have. I have done up to 500mcgs of hexarelin and something like that or a little higher with ghrp2. Ipam boom dosed up to 2mg prebed before.

Ipam can be done up to 1mg prebed. I wouldn't recommend anyone do that with ghrp2 or hex to be honest. I would get extremely lethargic and go hypo and just feel like complete shit. I would keep them at no higher then 250mcgs a dose. Ipam 500-1000mcgs. Key for superior results is more frequent dosing in my opinion versus higher doses.

Does this mean the whole theory about making sure you administer these peptides on an empty stomach is not true? That pre-bed administration seems nearly impossible on an empty stomach if the test subject is trying to grow and consume excess calories.

Does this mean the whole theory about making sure you administer these peptides on an empty stomach is not true? That pre-bed administration seems nearly impossible on an empty stomach if the test subject is trying to grow and consume excess calories.

I believe they dispelled that theory about having to dose on an empty stomach. I think it was a guy named Adonis89 had some tests done showing that having eaten before dosing made no difference. Although it seems that some guys still believe you should try to have an empty stomach.

I believe they dispelled that theory about having to dose on an empty stomach. I think it was a guy named Adonis89 had some tests done showing that having eaten before dosing made no difference. Although it seems that some guys still believe you should try to have an empty stomach.

It was a poster named "Alpha" or something like that but yes, it was disproven.

Eating only affects endogenous GH release... Think of GHRP's as a manual "override"

Yes that theory is horseshit that these so called pep gurus came up with. It has been disproven, once here by a TRT doc Alpha6164 (iirc). Like you said, a bber trying to grow is never going to have a truly empty stomach. Plus how could an exogenous hormone be "blunted"? It's being injected lol.

Excellent! Thankyou to each of you gentlemen for the updated insight. My test subject will now be boom dosing pre-bed.

Is everyone still using cjc no dac with their ghrp's? I've been reading many people felt it wasn't worth it and to just dose the ghrp's solo.

Is everyone still using cjc no dac with their ghrp's? I've been reading many people felt it wasn't worth it and to just dose the ghrp's solo.

Personally I go 100mcg ghrp/40mcg no dac

ghrps solo can be blunted by fatty acids in blood.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G935F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Pretty sure alpha's blood tests came back much higher when using the combo and minimal, if any, elevation when dosing GHRP alone.

What if you are using a good weekly dosage of cjc with dac (5mg). Would taking 100 mcg doses of a ghrp throughout the day get a similar spike as if you were using it with no dac?

What if you are using a good weekly dosage of cjc with dac (5mg). Would taking 100 mcg doses of a ghrp throughout the day get a similar spike as if you were using it with no dac?

Can't help you there unfortunately. I've never used dac.

Yes, cjc dac+ghrp absolutely blows cjc no dac +ghrp out of the water. No dac is worthless if you have dac imo

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131