over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest primo was it worth it?

Are you serious? I got that from your literal comment here asking to see what someone on a certain dose of primo looks like

Because everyone responds differently, then stack on top of that context of diet, training, recovery, etc

Again, because your literal comment was you asking to see what a person on a specific dose of test and primo looks like. It’s irrelevant to you because that’s not how it works, as you supposedly know.

I’m not making you sound like a “newb” you made you yourself sound like one. Also that you thought primo dropped your cortisol so low you couldn’t train. You’re the one saying these things, not me 🤷‍♂️
Not a person, a study, you're trying to make me look stupid and half your posts are actually repeating what I actually said in my last one lol. You tried you were wrong. End of story, not interested with you arguing with you over semantics. Plenty of other people to hear experiences from on here . Ignore my posts please

Read more of your disrepsecful nonsense so I will be less polite and tell you, you tried, it backfired, go back to playing your life position, which is the back round. The adults are speaking. Bring the staw Man debates to Reddit.

Read more of your disrepsecful nonsense so I will be less polite and tell you, you tried, it backfired, go back to playing your life position, which is the back round. The adults are speaking. Bring the staw Man debates to Reddit.
Where am I disrespectful or strawmanning?

Not a person, a study, you're trying to make me look stupid and half your posts are actually repeating what I actually said in my last one lol. You tried you were wrong. End of story, not interested with you arguing with you over semantics. Plenty of other people to hear experiences from on here . Ignore my posts please
Your words
I wish I saw pictures of primo at that dose and what it looks like with some test.

Followed by clarifying
Meaning people on primo at that dose as in their results.

So I clarified that taking the same drugs won’t make you look like someone… then you said you know that. You say you don’t mean a person, when you literally clarified in this quote that you meant a person.

What’s Reddit lol
Assuming you aren't joking which is totally normal to not know, it's A bad forum that has every topic you can think of in a sub forum but inferior if you were to look up in this instance AS. known for people knowing very little but loving to argue and mods being over the top. Not saying this about above argument. I will just leave it alone since I'm not here for being negative. Not saying other person is, leaving it alone as many things such as tone or perception or just a poorly written post perhaps on my part could cause arguments and I'm
Not here for such things.

1g primo
150 mg test
8 iu gh

100kg at 1,75m here

For me absolutely worth it and my favorite blast
Looking very complete and the your back development as well as small waist in also especially impressive. thanks for posting. Out of curiosity were you running HCG? I ask because I would have zero libido on that much test. Probably to overuse and not cruising. Thanks

Your words

Followed by clarifying

So I clarified that taking the same drugs won’t make you look like someone… then you said you know that. You say you don’t mean a person, when you literally clarified in this quote that you meant a person.
Honestly bro I'm not even reading it, not meant to be an insult to you but would like to start fresh, I have enough drama in my life. Maybe I posted unclearly which wouldn't be the first time.

Honestly bro I'm not even reading it, not meant to be an insult to you but would like to start fresh, I have enough drama in my life. Maybe I posted unclearly which wouldn't be the first time.
All good. Don’t worry about it bro.

Do you still favor low test high anabolic blasts these days?
Yes for what i want is the best

I never wanted to be 300 lbs , i started training to look like the 80s guys

By keeping test low i avoid sides , avoid AIs and feel and look better

I tried 500 mg when i started this blast and lowered to 150 again

Looking very complete and the your back development as well as small waist in also especially impressive. thanks for posting. Out of curiosity were you running HCG? I ask because I would have zero libido on that much test. Probably to overuse and not cruising. Thanks
Thank you my brother

Im tamraining 20 years

No hcg and estro was stable at 27 on the above doses

I use pharma test never had any problems

Primo is estro neutral for me

For the guys running 1G range of primo, how was your hair during the blast? My thickness has just come back and I'm unsure I want to risk it so soon lol.

For the guys running 1G range of primo, how was your hair during the blast? My thickness has just come back and I'm unsure I want to risk it so soon lol.
Only hair problem for me

Lost some on top 😂😂

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner