over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hobbies besides Bodybuilding

I like to snowboard Ride my chopper and hang out with my Son

Too much shit but all of it involves engines. Have 5 motorcycles, 10 cars, 3 boats, 2 gokarts and a minibike. Most of the stuff will be running this year so I'm a happy redneck. I don't consider it a hobby but my house is 106 yrs old and it takes a bit of work regularly. 4 kids do too.

Interesting. Do you get splinters? How tender is the meat? :D

Looks like im the only idiot who still wrestles in offseason tournaments with the heavyweights lol. I eat as a hobby because i love it, i can eat all day long non stop if im bored and stuck in the house. I will keep picking and picking and picking at EVERYTHING. Im eating choco truffles as we speak. Waiting for the chinese food to arrive. Then il probably have dessert and snack on shit til bedtime. hmmmm......chronic masterbater? lol jk.

HOW COME NOBODY SAID BEACH? Who doesnt like the beach?

And none of you guys play CHESS? Iv been playing since 3 or 4yrs old...il challange anybody on here, iv given a master a game before :D

More...roller coaster parks, driving range, batting cages, jogging the boardwalk in the summer, movies, swimming, pool, bowling (average 185), ....theres more but i cant think at the moment and want to go eat....

If only i can learn to love making money. I love money, just not the process in which it takes to make it haha

Hey Bro I said Beach.

I use to wrestle in those USA Wrestling Tournments, but end up switching to grappling and MMA,but gave that up a year ago. I'm 30 so I think I may be a little older than you. I stopped because I think I grew out of it, or it could be I use to go so hard wrestling and MMA it took away from my workouts. I never thought that it would, but soon as I hit 30 other things(contact sports) affect my recovery time when training.

I play Chess with father inlaw, nobody else is good enough to beat me so I never get play with anyone else. He always makes drink Vodka when we play I end loosing 75% time with him. :D

i can eat all day long non stop if im bored and stuck in the house. I will keep picking and picking and picking at EVERYTHING. Im eating choco truffles as we speak. Waiting for the chinese food to arrive. Then il probably have dessert and snack on shit til bedtime. theres more but i cant think at the moment and want to go eat....

Shit yeah!!!! Tell me about it..... I need to cut out dem truffles and candied yams.... I forget Christmas is over.... DAMNN! I have no problem eating either! When I get up in the morning I'm like a starving Ethiopian..... I literally "raid" my fridge daily which is why I find myself at the grocery store every night!

STEEDA~

Shit yeah!!!! Tell me about it..... I need to cut out dem truffles and candied yams.... I forget Christmas is over.... DAMNN! I have no problem eating either! When I get up in the morning I'm like a starving Ethiopian..... I literally "raid" my fridge daily which is why I find myself at the grocery store every night!

STEEDA~

that's so funny...when I'm dieting, I go grocery shopping everyday. My wife thinks it's crazy but I'll walk the aisles just to see what I'd like to eat and can't!

Hey Bro I said Beach.

I use to wrestle in those USA Wrestling Tournments, but end up switching to grappling and MMA,but gave that up a year ago. I'm 30 so I think I may be a little older than you. I stopped because I think I grew out of it, or it could be I use to go so hard wrestling and MMA it took away from my workouts. I never thought that it would, but soon as I hit 30 other things(contact sports) affect my recovery time when training.

I play Chess with father inlaw, nobody else is good enough to beat me so I never get play with anyone else. He always makes drink Vodka when we play I end loosing 75% time with him. :D

Well we would get along then lol long as you like to eat. Come to jersey and enter the beach state wrestling championships in july haha. shit was fun til i sunburned and overheated and had to be throwin in the water lol

I like going shooting when I have the time. I bought a new pistol a while back and have only been able to shoot about 100 rounds through it so far:( .

Playing poker. I have been doing this for about 10 years before it got popular and TV took over with the recent poker explosion you see everywhere now.

Collecting sneakers. Air Max and Dunks only from Nike and then Adidas older stuff. I like to think of myself as a sneaker bloodhound at times because I'll track some shit down if its what I want...haha.

Also I like to read from time to time but have not started any good books in a while.

We gotta get a promuscle chess tournament goin haha wrestle off for first game :D

Just started target shooting. I have to say it’s one of my favorite things to do now

I am a shooter. I started competing at 9 and became pro at 13 with a shotgun in three disciplines:bunker, american skeet, and at 16 sporting clays.

At 18 I did a brief stent in 3 gun and pretty immediately got as high as I could there. I love 3 gun, but that sport died. I hoped all of the press from John wick would bring it back but I was wrong.

After that I fully devoted all of my shooting talents into handgun and PRS(sniper rifle). I was already good in these areas but I went on a year. I grandmastered in every uspsa division except single stack and revolver..I don't consider limited 10 a real division but not that one either.

I coach competitors and tactical classes on my days off as well.

I make wine and do tasting competitions. I have a whole room devoted for making wine. I don't even drink wine because it triggers my autoimmune disease, but I love making it and my wife loves having the wine. I always have around 400 bottle of wine aging.

Then there are the cooking competitions! I'm talking bbq, steak, fine dining...if there is a cooking competition I have entered it and didn't leave until I left with something.

I can't have hobbies...I need to be the best and compete...I ruiny hobbies lol

Haven’t got much hobbies I’ve dived in and out of things like I used to enjoy football soccer for the American brothers did try the guitar but failed

I enjoy movies don’t we all lol
Music
Reading
I’m fascinated in research and hormones drug profiles how they benefit us or enhance us

But the only hobby is training and getting HUGE

I might try becoming a gamer someday again as I want to try the new left4blood game basically left4dead3

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131