over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hobbies besides Bodybuilding

bd868484

Registered
I was just curious as to what other hobbies/activities, that one would not consider a "bodybuilder" to engage in, that some of you guys participate in. Me for example I love to play golf and I'm pretty good at. Scratch whenever I play consistently and no one ever thinks I'm any good cause im not the typical skinny terd with a popped collar or old with a dunlop belly. lol

Squash, Golf, Walking dog in country all cos I am getting old. In the summer I also love to jetski and although I have not been for a few years skiing, I also love watching sport on the TV

Racing my cars, playing with my jetski in summer, doing Supreme Court appeals when I have spare time, my fishtank and making money (this is actually a hobby, that is why I am so good at it 'cause I enjoy it).

I use to race as a pro-am motocross racer in my younger years, so from time to time I still ride. (My family is still heavly involved in motocross) But it's extremely hard to ride now compared to when I was 150lbs, at 210 lbs the bike has to be set up to hold the extra weight. I don't race so I don't have race bikes that are specifically set up for me. And foreman pump is really bad.

Playing guitar, listening to music, eating (which i dont think counts) and my most important and most enjoyable is getting booty from my girl.

Delete me please! lol

Last edited:
Racing my cars, playing with my jetski in summer, doing Supreme Court appeals when I have spare time, my fishtank and making money (this is actually a hobby, that is why I am so good at it 'cause I enjoy it).

BIG Bump for doing what you enjoy(making $).

Learning is my first and foremost passion, even before bodybuilding. Theoretical physics is one of my favorites. And theology and philosophy.

And I love computer games, MMORPG's and strategy, going to the river, PLAYING sports (not watching), and anything to do with summer

I am a big off-roader, i belong to a fourwheel drive club that I am part of the board. Other stuff, hunting, fishing, shooting my guns, turning a wrench, fabricating, and anything with a motor

Shooting(pistol,long distance rifle), mma,hunting and salt water fishing.

Building guns and shooting long range both critters and paper. I still train a little martial arts but mostly to help other guys out and keep me up to speed.

Playing around with the Porsche getting it ready for car shows in the spring.Training Close Quarters Combat,and of course surfing bodybuiding sites to keep motivated!

When I was a much "slimmer" lad, it was Soccer, Powerboat & Street Bike racing! Now, it's Science (everything to do with it) and Snooker (tournament).

STEEDA~

Diving, sailing playing with my dogs and driving.

backpacking, fast packing, mountain biking, road biking, and call of duty 4 its like crack

I keep orchids & fish, like to dive, take long walks on the beach and look at the stars. I also do Aikido and am a mature student, which considering the amount of hours i take is a bloody hobby.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws