advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hoping to find BrooklynJuice, to help our ill pet.

KarenS

Newbies
Hello!

I am trying to get in touch with a former forum member, ‘BrooklynJuice’, as I have come across a post that he wrote a while back, and I have an important question about it, but I see that he is not active any longer.

He wrote about a specific Avocado Oil, (post reference: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12050&goto=nextnewest), and we think that it may be something that that may help our pet.

We have a very ill pet who is on chemotherapy for cancer, and who is vomiting from the potassium supplement he is on, as it is presumably causing severe ulcerations. He has a very weak heart from both the cancer and the chemo, so desperately needs the potassium, (as his low potassium level can be fatal), but we now have to find a natural way to supplement him because he can no longer tolerate the potassium supplement/medication. We have tried the human form of potassium supplements that are semi-protective of the intestinal lining, but to no avail. So we were so very thrilled to come across information about the avocado oil being high in potassium, as it raises our hopes that we can supplement him in a way that will not be too hard on him. It is one of the few things that our vet has Okayed, so we are very anxious to try it.

The information was extremely thorough, but didn’t happen to mention the exact amount of potassium in the oil. We have tried contacting the company that makes it, but they haven’t responded as of yet, and our pet is deathly ill. We were hoping that within the wealth of information that he has about the avocado oil he might also know what the potassium levels are, so that we can carefully dose it.

If there is anyone who keeps in contact with him, might you be able to pass this message and our email on to him? Our email address is david-1 @ mail.com, (separated to prevent web crawlers from noticing it).

We are SO appreciative of your time, as it means so very much to us!

With many thanks,

-- Karen (& “Gladden”)

He recently died. You can do a search for the info here on the board or just go back a couple of pages.

I wish all the best to your pet!

Big A,

Thank you for responding. That's such terrible news, and so heartbreaking for his family and friends. And I can see from all of the people who loved interacting with him that it is a great loss.

I really appreciate your thoughtful message, and your kind wishes for Gladden.

Thank you.

-- Karen

I will say a prayer for your pet as my dog is like a child to me and would hurt very much to lose him. I hope so much you are able to find an answer an epecially a cure. MM

Hello...so sorry for your pain over your family member..As you have seen in the "deca and dogs" post many of us love your pets and they mean more to us then anything else in the world...

We all wish you the best and our prayers are with you and your family..

bigbaldbulldog said:
Hello...so sorry for your pain over your family member..As you have seen in the "deca and dogs" post many of us love your pets and they mean more to us then anything else in the world...

We all wish you the best and our prayers are with you and your family..

Agreed. I try to not even think about anything bad happening to mine, or it will crush me. One of them is 10.5 years old now, and I can see it on her that she's slower, etc, and I love her so much, sometimes I can be out somewhere at a meeting, and she pops in my head, and I cut the meeting short and run home to see her, just in case...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131