advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hotttsauce/Mainevent Thread (Boladrol Test Included)

Did you also forget the whole cheesecake in there as well? :D Just asking! ;)

Ha! Nah, I've switched to those holiday cheese balls and beef stick .. You know, with the holidays n all

Curiosity killed the cat and this thread is killing this old man. Can't wait to see the final results and bet anything if they are good, BOLADROL popularity increases 10 fold.

Last edited:
To Hot and Main,

Be sure to take some before and after fotos.

Don’t want this to be “all mouth and no trousers.”

Best of luck to you both.

alfresco

heys bro's,

If any sides start to come on, how will you battle them? How do you know what is used to combat them?? It would suck if you started getting gyno, and normal AI's didn't take care of it, ya know. Well im curious about trying it and was worried about that stuff.

Thanks guys

I LIKE THREADS LIKE THIS!

These type of threads with the guys who used to post frequently are FUN!

The human element, stories, progress, and pictures are what I really enjoy about this board.

Good to see Hottsauce and Main posting. :)

Keep the updates comming guys really enjoy reading them. I will post up my log as soon as I reacieve my mail I dont want to start until I have enough to go the full 4wks. Not recd yet. Thanks guys fun read. MM

P.S I eat alot of cake also. So dont be shy. MM

To Hot and Main,

alfresco

LoL Good one Alfresco, love that thought, all mouth and no trousers. I have learn something new everyday :)

Curiosity killed the cat and this thread is killing this old man. Can't wait to see the final results and bet anything if they are good, BOLADROL popularity increases 10 fold.

Thanks for the interest Tough. A lot of quality people doing the test, so depending on the outcome, could be very beneficial for those ordering and PHF!

To Hot and Main,

alfresco

Thanks Alfresco, Main and I are about 1,000 miles apart, but talk everyday and still try to motivate each other. I will see what I can do about getting some pix to post up. Not sure how much a physique can change over a 4 week period, I am more interested in seeing increases in strength. Like most know, Main and I will give our honest opinions and not hold back.

Are you guys on TRT?

No, no TRT. Boladrol only.

heys bro's,

If any sides start to come on, how will you battle them? How do you know what is used to combat them?? It would suck if you started getting gyno, and normal AI's didn't take care of it, ya know. Well im curious about trying it and was worried about that stuff.

Thanks guys

Depends on the side effects I guess, ie: lymph nodes swelling, acne, gyno, etc. Any product can have sides, just have to weigh out the safety and downside. As of now, I have seen nothing, but keep in mind this is only my fourth day.

These type of threads with the guys who used to post frequently are FUN!

The human element, stories, progress, and pictures are what I really enjoy about this board.

Good to see Hottsauce and Main posting. :)

What up JT! You know we will keep it real and have fun doing it.

Keep the updates comming guys really enjoy reading them. I will post up my log as soon as I reacieve my mail I dont want to start until I have enough to go the full 4wks. Not recd yet. Thanks guys fun read. MM

P.S I eat alot of cake also. So dont be shy. MM

Cake .... Yummmmm!

My guess...........you both will be the strongest you have ever been........size will come on very fast but AFTER strength

That's what I was thinking Phil (and hoping). My diet isn't really set up for bulking, more strength training.

Good to see you two back, hotsauce and mainevent!

I've tried a few diff "designers" in the past and I almost always felt terrible between week 2 and 3. Most times I planned 4 weeks but cut it short because of lethargy, bp, etc.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you both do on the boladrol... I'm still open to trying something new but I think I will be trying some peptides next.

I trust you guys to report exactly what is going on- Thank you!

Eric

Thanks Eric, yea, we will report what happens straight off the cuff, only would be right and fair.

I may have missed this, but are either of you getting bloodwork done after the cycle?

I may have missed this, but are either of you getting bloodwork done after the cycle?

I've recently moved and not looked for a Dr. yet. With my work travel schedule, I doubt I will.

Thanks for the interest guys. As you can tell, Hott will probably be doing most of the posting but I will when I have a chance.

No bloodwork will be done on my part although it would have been a good idea. As far as the side effects go......I guess I will handle them accordingly as they come up. If they do arise, I will post on what Im doing to combat the problem.

Legs

Went much easier, strength throughout reps this week. Decided to stick with the same weight as last week to have a baseline.

Slept much better last night with the adjustment of times on taking doses. Did have some crazy ass dreams tho. Still no notible side effects except energy increase and a lil more enthusiasm about hitting the gym (probably the motivation and accountability.

We will call this the Hotmain show.Keep it coming guys as a lot of us are interested in this thread.

We will call this the Hotmain show.Keep it coming guys as a lot of us are interested in this thread.

Thanks Tough. I've really just got back into the swing of training the last 6 weeks. This place has always been supportive and I've made some really great friends here. Received a lot of interest from the board so far.

As for me the weight isn't anything impressive, esp compared to some of the freaks on here.

Today:

Squats (deep and slow) 405lbs 3 sets of 10
Extensions 200lbs 3 sets of 10
Hammie Curls 145lbs 3 sets of 10
Single leg press 6 45's each leg 1 set of 15 (not sure how much the rack weighs)
Dumbell leg curl 55lb dbell 1 set of 15
Adductor/abductor 2 sets of 15 each (didn't pay attention to weight, my bad)

As I said, same weight as last week just a lot easier, could have done a bit more but will look at that next week.

Off to Jacksonville for New Years then Orlando for the rest of the weekend.

Happy New Year everyone!

Off to Jacksonville for New Years then Orlando for the rest of the weekend.

Happy New Year everyone!
Have a great trip and happy new yr

Good to see you posting Hottt! Lets keep it going!

it is nice to be able to read these threads about what others are having with there test sample and progress, I have not yet received my test samples yet, but have been assured that they are in the mail, also I will not be starting my log post about the cycle until the 15th of the month do to travel back overseas, i will then adjust according to travel time and jet lag, after traveling home the jet lag hit me hard and I was pretty wiped out for three days.. so until I get my legs back under me I will be reading and learning... good luck Hott & Main

OK been traveling. Hit a gym in Orlando for back, no real change in weight Sunday. Might have been due to still feeling the effects of my New Years in Jax!

Back home today and hit chest/ shoulders:

Chest: increase 50lbs, but I only got the first set for 10. Second/third only 8. Major pump, Lotsa vascularity.

Incline: 40lb increase. Same reps, they dropped but still.

Flys: increase 15lbs

Shoulder press: increase 40lbs for first two sets. Third set only got 8

Raises: increase 15lbs all reps.

Rears: increase 20lbs all reps

Huge pump, nice feel, lil winded but was very happy with increase.

Now to finish cadio.... Yuck

Great Gains

Hott- I am blown away by the poundage increases- great job! Is any of this attributable to muscle memory- the reason I ask is I thought I saw you saw you were not training too hard before test- but I read so many threads I may be confused.

But totally believable as when the designers I've taken kick in (2-3 days) the gains go up fast. Just be careful not to tear anything.

Thanks again for you and Main taking the time to share with PM.

Eric

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner