over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do I raise my HDL

caedus

Registered
Just got bloods done everything looked fine except my HDL which came in at 28 where as the normal level is 40... Estrogen was at 84 which was 20 or 30 points hi but I plan on taking my adex to nip that in the bud.... Any advice on how to raise my HDL to the healthy normal range would be greatly appreciated I am currently only taking about 400 to 500 milligrams of test per week but do plan on starting anavar and EQ along with it very soon but before I do that I would like to have my HDL in an acceptable range. Thank you for your time brothers and sisters

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

do the following daily:

1.1-2 tbsp coconut oil

2.1/3 C almonds

3. 2-3G fish oil(total epa/DHA)

4. 30 MINS cardio

5. eat 1 avocado

this should get you started. but remember....as long as your "on" something your hdl will most likely be suppressed, just part of the game unfortunately

Last edited:
do the following daily:

1.1-2 tbsp coconut oil

2.1/3 C almonds

4. 30 MINS cardio

5. eat 1 avocado

this should get you started. but remember....as long as your "on" something your hdl will most likely be suppressed, just part of the game unfortunately
I like the way you think , great advice and yes unfortunately whenever using anabolics your Hdl will drop and your LDL will increase

simple answer is lots of healthy saturated fats.like coconut oil, grass fed butter, grass fed beef and good eggs.

drugs like ana and wini will in most cases tank it. because of this I like to hit the healthy fats hard.

Try a product called Policosanol. You can find it at a health food store. It raised mine about 30 points!

Naturally? what they said above.. Pharmacologically ; statins will do wonders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start by taking out excess carbohydrates, especially sugars and of the sugars, especially fructose.

Then the avocado, almond stuff can help a little.

Better off worrying about maintaining a favorable ratio in your cholesterol while it gets messed up by AAS than fixating on total HDL.

do the following daily:

1.1-2 tbsp coconut oil

2.1/3 C almonds

4. 30 MINS cardio

5. eat 1 avocado

Haha emirics star pupil:D very, very good advice hear. You've learnt a shit load in your time on pm. Any particular reason for the almonds. I don't doubt it as there a healthy fat source, just wonder if there is a reason you chose almonds and not walnuts or any other nut in general. I like almonds. Usually get most my fats from almonds and walnuts

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Haha emirics star pupil:D very, very good advice hear. You've learnt a shit load in your time on pm. Any particular reason for the almonds. I don't doubt it as there a healthy fat source, just wonder if there is a reason you chose almonds and not walnuts or any other nut in general. I like almonds. Usually get most my fats from almonds and walnuts

Well alpha(a doc who used to post here) recommended them in a post regarding raising hdl

Well alpha(a doc who used to post here) recommended them in a post regarding raising hdl

Cool. I remember alpha. Not sure what happened to him. Aint seem him around for ages

Cool. I remember alpha. Not sure what happened to him. Aint seem him around for ages

I believe he was banned for a year. He's my buddy...he's a good guy and very knowledgeable.

Ya it's too bad he got banned , great addition to the board

If you take everyone's advice here you can see 20 point increase for your HDL but dont mess with the AI unless you need to.

If you take everyone's advice here you can see 20 point increase for your HDL but dont mess with the AI unless you need to.

Spot on. Foods will fix your hdl...look to them, not supps.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Curve ball to the thread. How do y'all feel about the recent failures of the pharmaceutical companies to show anything but a detrimental effect in raising HDL? I'm simplifying the message but it wasn't good. Huge patient populations, at least two studies halted prematurely due to severe adverse events. They used Niacin.

I give up on HDL. My kids and I ate a bunch of Kraft Mac and Cheese tonight. Yummy.

Last edited:
Spot on. Foods will fix your hdl...look to them, not supps.

Truth! everyone has pretty much listed most my diet aside juicing vegetables. my HDL went from 8 to 53. While on gear.

do the following daily:

1.1-2 tbsp coconut oil

2.1/3 C almonds

4. 30 MINS cardio

5. eat 1 avocado

Someone is learning. All of this true. I boosted my HDL by 25 points in 4 weeks doing all of this except avocados (because I hate those). I didn't even have to use that annoying flush crap niacin.

Someone is learning. All of this true. I boosted my HDL by 25 points in 4 weeks doing all of this except avocados (because I hate those). I didn't even have to use that annoying flush crap niacin.

I'm glad our forum discussions are helping people.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner