advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how do i take myself to the next level??

Guys cant thanks you enough means so much to have people willing to help for almost a year it was a crash course... what are your 4 favorite anabolics for the on and off season ?

Test, test, test, and tren.
I've found other stuff to be beneficial, but test/tren is hard to beat. Anadrol is fun to use. Winstrol is good for hardening up.

Drug choice comes down to what you find works best for you and what sides you are willing to tolerate once you have tried them all.

I have actually tried just about every AAS by itself at one point just so I knew exactly what to expect from each drug with regard to sides and results.
So for me personally, my list consists of NPP, Primo, Tren, Masteron, and low dose test.

You really have to try different things before you figure out what you like. For me personally, I liked the gains from D-bol, but it's no longer on my list of drugs.....I decided to drop orals because of how hard they were on my body (had bad blood work while on orals). I dropped EQ because it gave me terrible anxiety, and no longer use deca because I like the sides and results from NPP better.
So its really a trial and error thing to see what works for you as an individual.

Last edited:
Drug choice comes down to what you find works best for you and what sides you are willing to tolerate once you have tried them all.

I have actually tried just about every AAS by itself at one point just so I knew exactly what to expect from each drug with regard to sides and results.
So for me personally, my list consists of NPP, Primo, Tren, Masteron, and low dose test.

You really have to try different things before you figure out what you like. For me personally, I liked the gains from D-bol, but it's no longer on my list of drugs.....I decided to drop orals because of how hard they were on my body (had bad blood work while on orals). I dropped EQ because it gave me terrible anxiety, and no longer use deca because I like the sides and results from NPP better.
So its really a trial and error thing to see what works for you as an individual.

Lots of truth here. We are so different in our responses. For example, EQ is ok with me, no anxiety. I don't use any nandrolones. Ran plenty, and I might as well eat gummi bears. It takes a long time (not to mention a sackful of money) to learn what works. When I started, there was no internet, no info available at all. We just did whatever the biggest, strongest guy in the gym did. That's why so many of us now recommend starting with test only, adding slowly one compound at a time. Gotta know what is doing what to you.

good foundation for your age .. not sure what others would think but in my humble opinion for where you wanna go i think its time to up the test dosage to at least the 750 -800 mg a week area .. add some healthy fats to the diet
since your having a hard time stuffing food down you.. add some flax seed oil some olives and almonds to your diet ..and consider adding a small amount of slin to your cycles ... make sure you get rid of anything like diet monster energy drinks from your diet as it burns off the nutrients your body needs to build muscle

i was thinking about doing something like this 600mg prop a wk w 700-750 tren and eq 800mg with a50 and dbol and 5 ius of growth what do you guys think like i said this is all i do this is my life and all i care about... thanks so much guys

I'm guessing by "the next level" you mean more size. Here some bits of advice from me, for what it's worth......

Your diet is solid.... Looks almost like a precontest diet though. YOU NEED TO EAT MORE!! Slowly increase your protein as gains slow. Add healthy fats!!! Whole omega 3 eggs, nut butters, EVOO, etc.

Stay consistant with diet and training. 365 - 24/7

Don't go crazy with drugs. Use what is needed to make gains. As gains stall, slowly increase your dose. If you use 2g now at your age..... How much will you need 3-5 years from now. Not only that..... Keep your health in mind.

If you can swing it, hire a diet coach. Most have monthly payment plans.

Good luck to you.

i was thinking about doing something like this 600mg prop a wk w 700-750 tren and eq 800mg with a50 and dbol and 5 ius of growth what do you guys think like i said this is all i do this is my life and all i care about... thanks so much guys

well that might be a little overboard most you previous cycles were under a gram a week no sence in doing 2 grams of injectables and another 700 mg a week in orals and 5 iu of growth .. i think we all know where you wanna go but Rome wasnt built in a day

Last edited:
as many have already said, EAT MORE. your diet is way too clean. you'll never get to the next level eating clean all the time. best of luck.

Well

At 21 you need to stay clean for a few more years.......you have good shape and structure.......get on the RIGHT supplements and RIGHT diet and RIGHT training program. A Lot of guys chase thier tail and over train and over drug and over eat........you want to be doing this when you are 50 years old, trust me. If you STILL want to be the biggest guy in the world at the age of 30 then give anabolics a shot......until then its not worth the risk. There are too many guys out there with health issues that continually show up jacked to the gills on mega doses and looking like crap entering their 50th state show or Jr show..........then go crazy and drive through a bridal shop window in a Hummer wearing an Elvis costume........Dont drive through a bridal shop window in a Hummer wearing an Elvis costume.

At 21 you need to stay clean for a few more years.......you have good shape and structure.......get on the RIGHT supplements and RIGHT diet and RIGHT training program. A Lot of guys chase thier tail and over train and over drug and over eat........you want to be doing this when you are 50 years old, trust me. If you STILL want to be the biggest guy in the world at the age of 30 then give anabolics a shot......until then its not worth the risk. There are too many guys out there with health issues that continually show up jacked to the gills on mega doses and looking like crap entering their 50th state show or Jr show..........then go crazy and drive through a bridal shop window in a Hummer wearing an Elvis costume........Dont drive through a bridal shop window in a Hummer wearing an Elvis costume.

He has alread done 4 cycles? So staying clean is out the window

He has alread done 4 cycles? So staying clean is out the window

Well if some need 4 cycle to look like some one been training naturally for 2 years than something is wrong with his training and diet.

I am now 30 and my metabolism has slowed some but I would have to eat some peanut butter on like bananas in between meals to put on better size . I seemed to put on weight alot easier that way since my metabolism was higher. I liked to make my own peanut butter to be on the safe side. Good luck..

Well if some need 4 cycle to look like some one been training naturally for 2 years than something is wrong with his training and diet.

Sure there are tonnes of amazing naturals out there. But to be honest I don't know many naturals who look that good after training for 2 years aged 21. But sure no need for 4 cycles by 21 imo.

To the op you have a great base but for what you want you simply need to eat more. Then comes training (frequency) and drug choice. But food (protein) is what makes you grow.

Last edited:
Sure there are tonnes of amazing naturals out there. But to be honest I don't know many naturals who look that good after training for 2 years aged 21. But sure no need for 4 cycles by 21 imo.

To the op you have a great base but for what you want you simply need to eat more. Then comes training (frequency) and drug choice. But food (protein) is what makes you grow.

Well,l back in the 70s and early 80s when the focus was more on training and diet where many, I was one of them.

Here me at age 21 all natural.

Attachments

• Emeric in 1973.jpg
    Emeric in 1973.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 475
I'd say stay clean a little longer. Your simply not getting bigger because you barely eat. Eat more as most have stated.

Also work on your abs a little. I was over 200lbs lean and with an 8 pack before anabolics. With your structure you can achieve an even better physique by refining your training and diet. I would look into hiring a trainer like Phil or John Meadows.

Make sure you do proper pct and get blood work its cheap. I know its fun now but things change and you don't wanna totally fuck yourself in the long run. You're not gonna put on 10 lbs of mucle a month or anything crazy so don't get caught up thinking that or trying to. Take it slow, be consistant and you will achieve your goals. Slow progression. And maybe throw in some abs once n awhile

Well,l back in the 70s and early 80s when the focus was more on training and diet where many, I was one of them.

Here me at age 21 all natural.

I agree. But at the same time that doesn't change the op's situation. In a perfect world he stays natural up to 23 and gets to his genetic limit. Then he uses low dose and does everything right and most importantly he is happy with everything. But fact is he has come on here at 21 and has done 4 cycles etc.

Sure his diet could be improved like most of us (looks fine to me just needs to eat more). Everyones genetics are different... but I would definately not say he looks like the typical natural who has trained for 2 years. Anyway no point in this just don't agree with insulting his appearance.

Midwest just noticed your last post. That is far too much. Just stay were you have been and concentrate on your diet and training. Your only 21... trust me you have alot of learning in the next few years. If you ever up doses from cycle to cycle do it in small increments such as 100mg. You see all these guys on here ripped etc doing those doses so I see the desire to copy but there really is no need. There is no need to even up by 100mg as like most have stated you simply need to eat more and concentrate on your diet and training. Make sure your diet and training are spot on and consistent and just keep doing what your doing cos you look great.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs