advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how do i take myself to the next level??

Most guys natural after 2 yrs dont look like that, but it does happen more than you would like to think. I have seen it on a number of occasions. IMO the whole point of steroids is to only use them once you have gone as far as you can naturally, because using them is not healthy and should only be done as a last resort. Starting out too young will lead a person to use much higher doses later on down the line to reach a condition that could have been reached with lower doses if he had taken things naturally and slower.

You will know in 6months to a year of starting lifting whether you can be one of those people

Your still young and bigger than a lot of 21 year olds. The big thing I think here is your diet. Also don't let bbing take over everything in life. Yes its a wonderful lifestyle and should be made a priority, but no reason to get upset if your not Mr. Olympia. Keep up what your doing and be satified with your results bro.

be careful with some of the advice you are getting here... you can only grow muscle so fast.... eating way more than is needed may up your scale weight but wont have you gaining actual muscle tissue any faster.

My first thought above everything else would be to hire someone like shelby. The way shelby grows from show to show while staying pretty lean in the off season is enough to impress me. Once I have some extra funds I'll be giving him an email for sure.

OMG

You have guys on here 1/2 your size giving you advice on how to get to a level they can never attain. Ask a guy at the level you want to get to and then pay attention to that person.

You have guys on here 1/2 your size giving you advice on how to get to a level they can never attain. Ask a guy at the level you want to get to and then pay attention to that person.

So true

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

IMO the whole point of steroids is to only use them once you have gone as far as you can naturally, because using them is not healthy and should only be done as a last resort.

That may be true but who does that?...i bet 95% of the people on AAS started before they should have...meaning, started AAS after TRULY exhausting all avenues on growing clean.

Imo this is the best advice bro!

If I were you I''d stick to a long term plan. It is the safest. You are young, so you have the time to achieve your goals even taking small steps.

To the op, you asked me this question via pm. I will answer here for you.

The holy trinity in bodybuilding is and always has been Test/GH/Slin. Its about progressive increase. You need to increase these slowly over time along with caloric intake.

There is nothing that will automatically take you right to the next level. You have to take everything like you are at the next level to get there. There is NOTHING healthy about whats required.

I have preached for a long time that i am an advvocate of lower dosages and to be 110% honest with you, even with me, my line in the sand has slid further and further. The key is to set a limit and never surpass it!

O

Be forwarned. The more shit you put in your body, the more shitty you will feel on a daily basis. Not true for everyone, but true for a lot of people. I was talking to Kevin Levrone's brother a while back and asked him why Kevin stopped competing. He said he got tired of feeling like he was going to die.

Last edited:

Phil is right on. To get to a certain level and be successful it is not necessarily the healthiest to say the least. Take your time, fuel your body, and work at it every day. It's about consistency in this sport... Never giving up.

iam willing to do whatever it takes to push myself past where iam currently 21 yrs old 4 cycles in i know what iam doing and have a handle on what works thus far but i need to push way beyond i feel i have it in me.... any diet/protocol information iam all hear thanks again everyone

current diet
- 1/2 cup oats 2 scoops of protein
-6 eggs 2 yolks 1/2 cup oats
-6oz flank steak salad and yam
workout
-post workout shake
- 6oz chicken broc and yam
-6oz flank steak salad and almonds

Add More Fats More Protein and more clean carbs- Ya gotta eat more to grow but your diet don't look bad at all.

Thanks so much guys truly crazy what people will do cant say i wouldnt do the same.... in a way kinda of understand the abuse of narcs in bodybuilding...

Thanks so much guys truly crazy what people will do cant say i wouldnt do the same.... in a way kinda of understand the abuse of narcs in bodybuilding...

The're are so many addicts in bodybuilding. Hell, I am a recovering junkie

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Personally eat more and depending on how old you are GH in you to the next level. MM

no compliment would make me happy i see myself everyday and dont like what i see what so ever......

Personally that is such a sad statement to hear come out of someone.
I wonder what people would think and say in reply if a pretty girl somewhere said the above statement. She would be looked at as a selfabsorbed fool. Christ there is so much more to life than a freaking mirror. Just ask all the guys on this board who have health problems if they would have done things a little bit differently and maybe appreciated things that are MUCH MUCH more important than bodybuilding.
Pursue bodybuilding goals, try your best, try to succeed but dont base your happiness on a reflection in a mirror.

Last edited:

midwest .. i tried to give you some cycle advise to take your muscle mass
up to the next phase .. personally i think you look good and your frame only has 20-30 lean pounds to go before all you can do is refine yourself from there on out

but what concerns us older guys is knowing that that mirror is never gonna tell you you look good .. not any different than an anorexic girl
who looks like she stepped out of a WWII p.o.w camp shes herself as a fatass

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner