over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you guys wake up in the morning?

• Thread starter Deleted member 117187
  • Start date
Get a cat like mine. He will wake you up like clockwork at 6 AM every morning to get fed. He will not give up until you wake up.

lol I can barely drag my ass out of bed by 10 usually. If I have to work then I just get up but otherwise I burned myself out on early morning workouts a while ago

Get a cat like mine. He will wake you up like clockwork at 6 AM every morning to get fed. He will not give up until you wake up.

That's funny. Mine does the same thing. Gets right in my face and meows non stop and if that don't work he starts knocking things off the dresser. Great alarm clock though. 5am everyday.

As a child, I always thought that I'd be a better morning person as an adult. Wrong. I have a hard time falling asleep, but I have an even harder time waking up in the mornings. I set several alarms on my phone. I've tried the alarm clock across the room thing. I just don't hear it. The weird thing is that my roommate unintentionally wakes me up every morning and she's much more quiet than my alarms.

If it helps, I have an app on my phone (if you can hear it), it makes you do math problems or little activities before the noise stops. It's called "I can't wake up!"

I like using the silent buzzer on my Fitbit. I've read a couple places that startling yourself awake (like with an alarm clock) isn't as good for you as gradually waking up. Also magnesium at night helps (me) wake up easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My husky wakes me up before my 5am alarm half the time. If not then I set two alarms on my phone 5 mins apart because I like to hit snooze.

100 lb Rottie whining to go out into kennel every morning 545am like clockwork. If I don't get up, I may be in for a big mess. That's incentive enough.

I love cats! :D

No alarm clocks for me unless I have to be somewhere really early. I usually wake up at 4:30 to 5:30 anyways. First thing I go for is my coffee maker. Black tea in the afternoons keep me going.

How do you guys get up early in the morning, like 5am???
I set alarms to get up so that I have more family time in the evening but the snooze button is way to easy to hit and go back to sleep.

I will still train after work so I'm not skipping workouts just want more family time is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get up at 4:30am every single day. I use and alarm clock but pretty much wake up naturally from habit. A trick I learned years ago is to have your alarm clock across the room so you have to get up out of bed and shut it off. TOO easy to roll over and shut it off or hit the snooze. Once I'm on my feet,,,its time for business.

I've had to get up at all different times in the middle of the night to work and having the alarm across the room has been the answer.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws