advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How does a guy like Nasser go from GREAT to looking like he did for his last shows?

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I think he was a great bodybuilder. I was a fan and think he deserves respect for his accomplishments.:cool:

That being said....what happened to the guy? I am not around pros or top level guys and never have been except here on promuscle...so I don't know the reasons for this transformation.

He just looked embarrassing the last time I saw him. It's been bothering me and I want to know how to avoid a similar fate. [except in my case it would be from average down to sub-human]

post some pics so we can see this travesty

CMan

Here's Nasser at 2004 Night of Champions

**broken link removed**

Here's Nasser in his heyday

**broken link removed**

NOT A TRAVESTY...I AM A NASSER FAN!

Cman34677 said:
post some pics so we can see this travesty

CMan
PERHAPS EMBARRASSING WAS TOO STONG OF A WORD? THE PICS I SAW SHOWED NASSER IN POOR CONDITION [FOR NASSER, NOT THE AVERAGE GUY] WITH A BIG BAND-ADE ON THE BACK OF HIS RIGHT SHOULDER. I GUESS THAT'S WHAT I MEANT. I'VE GOT PICS OF THE GUY ON MY WALL....I'LL ATTEMPT TO POST A LINK TO THOSE PICS.

I am not sure I am seeing that much of a differance. Perhaps it is just a matter of one set of pics are perfectly lit, set up and then made to look the very best they can before being made into a poster.

The other ones are contest photos with whatever lighting they happen to have, not perfectly posed and not prettied up before posting.

CROWLER

Crowler said:
I am not sure I am seeing that much of a differance. Perhaps it is just a matter of one set of pics are perfectly lit, set up and then made to look the very best they can before being made into a poster.

The other ones are contest photos with whatever lighting they happen to have, not perfectly posed and not prettied up before posting.

CROWLER

Nah man he was one of the best back in the day (2nd at the O) but now he isn't even top 10 material. I do remember hearing about some pretty serious health problems he was having a few years ago maybe they had something to do with it?

The oil, the tears, the lumps, and general burnout ruined him IMO.

Nasser. for reasons only he knows, decided to go to a new level by using a lot of synthol. This looked great in the off season, since he was big & round. But come contest time, he looked a-symmetrical, lumpy & bulbous. He looked like the poster child for synthol abuse. He tried stopping synthol, even went to get massage therapy to make the oil dissapate, but the damage was done. He has synthol shot marks all over his body, the oil is dissipating, but not at the same rate, so his body parts look totally a-symmetrical & lumpy. He's just abused his body too much & it's not responding anymore. I loved Nasser in his prime. He was big, conditioned & he a very intelligent guy too. Why he did this to himself is beyond my comprehension. I hope he gets it all together & returns to form. But I don't think that can happen.

I dunno whether what Qwert says happened, but for me he has seemed to be coming in smaller, flatter, losing size in some body parts and generally just slipping all over. I'm not sure if there's one thing you could put your finger on visibly, it's the whole package which has slipped. Where are those leg separations these days?

Maybe he needs to take 24 months off and have a think about it, and/or see what can be done to rebuild?

IronMike

IronMike said:
I dunno whether what Qwert says happened, but for me he has seemed to be coming in smaller, flatter, losing size in some body parts and generally just slipping all over. I'm not sure if there's one thing you could put your finger on visibly, it's the whole package which has slipped. Where are those leg separations these days?

Maybe he needs to take 24 months off and have a think about it, and/or see what can be done to rebuild?

IronMike
I think he is well over due for a good break & totally reasses everything, as IronMike said, it's not 1 thing that really stands out & says it, It's a total package thing. He's looking noticeably smaller, with a blocker waist, his sereration has gone, he's flat, the nice tie-ins from his shoulders to his arms are no longer..... the list goes on. But having said all that he's also gotten a lot further that I can ever imagine & being a Pro takes it tole over the years.

Qwert said:
Nasser. for reasons only he knows, decided to go to a new level by using a lot of synthol. This looked great in the off season, since he was big & round. But come contest time, he looked a-symmetrical, lumpy & bulbous. He looked like the poster child for synthol abuse. He tried stopping synthol, even went to get massage therapy to make the oil dissapate, but the damage was done. He has synthol shot marks all over his body, the oil is dissipating, but not at the same rate, so his body parts look totally a-symmetrical & lumpy. He's just abused his body too much & it's not responding anymore. I loved Nasser in his prime. He was big, conditioned & he a very intelligent guy too. Why he did this to himself is beyond my comprehension. I hope he gets it all together & returns to form. But I don't think that can happen.

I concur.

|--[\\\]>------- Nasser was the first pro i ever saw in a bbing mag. he was on the cover of muslcemag or Flex and i was like, that guy is sweet! He was the guest poser of the first bbing show i ever went to and that made my day! i sat and talked to him for about 30 mins while the bbing show was going on and this guy was smart and friendly! Even during the 'uncomfortable silences" he would strike up conversation with me...i still remember to this day how awsome it was to meet him in real life. it's too bad he is not placing as high as he used to, but for promoting the sport he is great, he will talk to anyone and answer any questions. He's def. up there along with Gunter as some of my fav. bbers.

i have the answer to that

he has no sponsers anymore,no sponsers no money no money no gear no gear not even in the top 20 bodybuilders, now im sure he still juices but not as much as he wants to imo

Nasser is a very intelligent personable guy with a great legacy. If he wanted to, & if his ego would allow him, he could open up a thriving personal training / consultation business. I really hope Nasser can get it all together & make one last attempt at going out on top.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws