over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How is peg MGF being taken

The Real Mako

Registered
how is it being taken.. i hear soem taking it right after they train in the body part they trained at 100mcgs split up and only 3 days a week... injected into major body part days.. chest- legs- back

almost.....its subq...systemic not localized.

100-200 / 2 to 3 days a week post workout

study is currently underway to see if this is an effective method.

do a search for more info

thank you.. so far what i have found is to take 100mcg post workout 1 day a week no more then 2 days a week...but then i have readt post like yours.. i have already found some very interesting info on taking Test, IGF, HGH with it as a cycle... will keep ya posted on that though..

should be IM, do not do it SubQ.
it is systemic.

but you could use it 1-2 time per week as the predicted lifespan of the peptide is 4-8 days

TheGame46 said:
it is systemic.

but you could use it 1-2 time per week as the predicted lifespan of the peptide is 4-8 days

I thought IBE was looking for testers to pin the PEG MGF subQ...what is the issue with subcutaneous injections? If it goes systemic, does it matter?

TheGame46 said:
it is systemic.

hey game are they using 100mcg at a time?
Should each shot be broken up half for each half of the body..

ie: 50mcg/ 50mcg. ....

should one use various spots to inj each week or shoudl one stick with same spots each time?

I am thinking of using peg MGF with a cycle is there any advantage to using it during a cycle?

Game,

Thanks for straightening me out. I could of swore your post about PEG said subq. I guess I need to read it again before opening my mouth. :D

Grunt76 just wrote a thread on 9-6 about this, it was called "My take on IGF-1." Just to summarize he was sayin that any form of MGF will be a dud, because MGF is produced inside of the cell, there is NO receptor on the surface for it, and of course you inject OUTSIDE of your cells. He goes on to say that you could repeatedly jab yourself and leave a bit of MGF every time, hoing to get some MGF inside of SOME cells, but thats stretching it way too far. So from the looks of it it doesnt matter if you do it subq or IM, because either method will not be able to get MGF inside of the cell.

Last edited:
we have research showing that PEG MGF does have an effect on cell when systemically introduced. Meaning there is some uptake ability of the cell. The normal MGF peptide is not made to survive outside the cell so this is not an issue. But this is not to say the cells can not take it up. It is produced locally yes, and its natural effects are local. But the fact remains is that there has been evidence that it can be taken up by the cell for example.

A strong neuroprotective effect of the autonomous C-terminal peptide of IGF-1 Ec (MGF) in brain ischemia

Joanna Dluzniewska, Anna Sarnowska, Malgorzata Beresewicz, Ian Johnson, Surjit K. S. Srai, Bala Ramesh, Geoffrey Goldspink, Dariusz C. Górecki, and Barbara Zablocka

This is one of the studies done that showed the PEGylate was actually more effective significantly that regular MGF.

pegylated MGF can be used subq or IM because both will go systemic, the only different between the two since going systemic is the rate it gets in the blood since subq is more slow release then IM either way the are both going to the same receptors just one will ge there faster. most peptides that go systemic are used subq.

Personaly I think the results will be better IM, not to mention I havent seen a study yet showing if MGF would affect adipcyte proliferation, or endothelial for that matter.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

What kind of diet was being followed..?
as we know if your diet is off when doing IGF your results will very alot.. is MGF the same when it comes too diet as well?

MGF results are mostly gonna be affected on how well you stimulate differentiation while using it. This is why I think it should never be taken alone for optimal results

600mgs test wk
200mgs tren wk
200mgs deca wk
40mgs d-boll ed
100mcgs peg mgf 2 days a week- mon/ thurs

chest-shoulders-triceps.... monday
back-biceps-traps........... tuesday
quads-hams-calves.........wednesday

3 on 1 off program
50 carbs-30protein-20 fats a good ratio?
supps are L-Glutimine, liquid aminos,BCAA, multi-vitamen, protein powder and carbo force for 200 grams of my 600 grams of carbs work out days only

BMR is 2500 i take in 3200-3500 workout days and 2500-2800 non work out days... gains are slow but steady any more calories and i get sick, my body shuts down for 2-3 days with 0 appitite..
Feedback welcome mates..

Shit i've been doing my pegmgf shots subq. Looks like i'll switch to IM. Probably will have no localized growth right? So it wouldnt matter where I do it IM

Fullybuilt said:
Shit i've been doing my pegmgf shots subq. Looks like i'll switch to IM. Probably will have no localized growth right? So it wouldnt matter where I do it IM
I was actually considering using it as PCT/bridge and pre contest to make sure I am still growing while trying to lean out.

Fullybuilt said:
I've been doing right quad and there seems to be about zero local activity which is what we would theoretically predict.

I like it a lot. Size, some strength, more than with IGF, pumps, this stuff feels good. I also seem to be experiencing fatloss but it's early to say, as I am not even a week into it.

I use 200mcg's like almostpro did twice a week sub-q. I love the peg MGF it blows me up. I can tell a difference if I come off it with in a week. Hate being off.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131