over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How i've been running my gh and ghrp6 lately

GoneForever

Banned
Been dieting and this is what i've been doing so far. LMK what you would add or think is better. So Dat said its best to not have insulin present when gh is active to burn fat and for muscle building its good to have insulin present so what i've done is tried to get the best of both worlds. What I do is take 3-4iu's Gh per day and split the dose. First dose is in the middle of the night when I wake up to pee, that way my natty GH pulse already hit and I go back to sleep for a few hours after the gh shot with zero insulin present so im presuming im burning fat well during then. The next gh shot is done pwo with my shake, so i'll get a bit of anabolic gains this way since i'll have insulin present from the whey/waxy maize.

Now as for the GHRP6, I take 100mcg before bed every night to optimize my natty GH pulse and then my next shot is 100mcg right when I wake up before breakfast. So im wondering if im getting too much GH release all throughout the night cuz its basically 100mcg at midnight about 30min before bed, then 2iu's GH around 5am when I wake up to urinate, then back to sleep and 100mcg GHRP6 when I wake up at 8-9am and then 2iu's GH pwo around 5pm. Whatcha think?

whats wrong with too much GH release? tahts the point isnt it?

synthetic GH is administered and GH is released from GHRP6 usage, i dont think they are the same in terms of mechanics

and your shots are well spread out, i dont think its weird.

Been dieting and this is what i've been doing so far. LMK what you would add or think is better. So Dat said its best to not have insulin present when gh is active to burn fat and for muscle building its good to have insulin present so what i've done is tried to get the best of both worlds. What I do is take 3-4iu's Gh per day and split the dose. First dose is in the middle of the night when I wake up to pee, that way my natty GH pulse already hit and I go back to sleep for a few hours after the gh shot with zero insulin present so im presuming im burning fat well during then. The next gh shot is done pwo with my shake, so i'll get a bit of anabolic gains this way since i'll have insulin present from the whey/waxy maize.

Now as for the GHRP6, I take 100mcg before bed every night to optimize my natty GH pulse and then my next shot is 100mcg right when I wake up before breakfast. So im wondering if im getting too much GH release all throughout the night cuz its basically 100mcg at midnight about 30min before bed, then 2iu's GH around 5am when I wake up to urinate, then back to sleep and 100mcg GHRP6 when I wake up at 8-9am and then 2iu's GH pwo around 5pm. Whatcha think?

How long have you been doing it this way, and how is it working for you?
Thanks for sharing your protocol.

What kind of results are you getting ???

Good idea for a contest prep ??? Fat burning, plus holding on to muscle ???

The idea is to not have any exo gh in your system when you hit the ghrp, as that will blunt the gh spike brought on by the peptide, thus making it a wasted shot. I believe the gh clears the system based on amount that was administered...you said you run 3-4 iu's, spread out I think you said 2x's-middle of night and pwo. Dat has a chart in his thread I believe illustrating amount of gh and how long it takes to clear. Leta speculate 3 hours for 2iu to clear. In that case, its not around for your pre-bed ghrp, and it should be gone by the time you wake up for your AM ghrp shot. So gtg I would say.
Now bear in mind that administering exo gh when endo gh is spiking from a ghrp shot, will amplify your pulse all that more, as long as its admin DURING the spike, about 20 min. post ghrp shot. good luck n keep us updated.

Its been going pretty good although diet has been bad lately and without diet you will never get a good judgement. I just started to clean it up again today so i'll report back. But, so far, i've been staying somewhat lean even with a poor diet so im excited to see the results when I clean things up which starts today :)

Also I train DC so only 3x per week, so on my off days its the same thing but instead of my pwo GH shot i'll take it a similar time but with a lower carb meal and about 10g metamucil before to keep insulin levels lower. I think im gonna do 4iu's on training days and 3ius' for the rest for now on with the GH as well.

fourthgen said:
Whatcha think?

I don't think it is too much for your purposes. That 3 to 4iu is split in half. The GHRP-6 will create a couple of natural spikes.... everything is spaced out.

How is your sleep?

Is it deeper?

Mine is coma deep now and all I do is prebed & either pre-cardio or PWO dose of GHRP-2/mod GRF(1-29) & on cardio day I add 1iu GH with the peps pre-cardio and on workout day I add 2iu of GH w/ the peps PWO.

So two dosings a day of the peps + a little GH w/ the day dose.

Deep, deep sleep... :sleepi:g-

I've noticed i've been very tired throughout the day and my sleep is very deep. I'll sleep like 10hrs if I could. I also notice I have nightmares every night. Weird. Im not on anything else but hrt. I usually never remember any of my dreams but lately i've remembered everything.

Also usually when i fall asleep im up about 3hrs later to pee, but lately i've been waking up like 6hrs later then crashing for another 2-3.

I've noticed i've been very tired throughout the day and my sleep is very deep. I'll sleep like 10hrs if I could. I also notice I have nightmares every night. Weird. Im not on anything else but hrt. I usually never remember any of my dreams but lately i've remembered everything.

if you remember having dreams then your sleep is not deep, and being tired throughout the day is not a good sign

check thyroid, cortisol, blood glucose

if you remember having dreams then your sleep is not deep, and being tired throughout the day is not a good sign

check thyroid, cortisol, blood glucose

My thoughts exactly. In fact, he's experiencing the same thing I did when I tried taking GHRP/GHRH too close to bedtime. Oh you feel and are tired alright, but you do not experience REM sleep. Instead, you're in a light sleep, semi consicous of everything, including your dreams and can wake up on a dime if need be.

I don't think it is too much for your purposes. That 3 to 4iu is split in half. The GHRP-6 will create a couple of natural spikes.... everything is spaced out.

How is your sleep?

Is it deeper?

Mine is coma deep now and all I do is prebed & either pre-cardio or PWO dose of GHRP-2/mod GRF(1-29) & on cardio day I add 1iu GH with the peps pre-cardio and on workout day I add 2iu of GH w/ the peps PWO.

So two dosings a day of the peps + a little GH w/ the day dose.

Deep, deep sleep... :sleepi:g-

Dat can you clear up what your doing with your peptides and GH ...Sounds like -

GHRP 2 and GRF 1-29 pre bed and then pre cardio (first thing in the morning ?) (also what doses ?)

HGH 1 iu's in the morning with the peptides (same time ?) also 2 iu's of HGH at post workout time, with peptides at the same time ??? Is this correct ???

thanks for clearing that up

GHRP 2 and GRF 1-29 pre bed and then pre cardio (first thing in the morning ?) (also what doses ?)

HGH 1 iu's in the morning with the peptides (same time ?) also 2 iu's of HGH at post workout time, with peptides at the same time ??? Is this correct ???

Bump interested in this aswell. Have a friend who is currently running 4ui of gh ed and trying to figure how to run it conjuction with cjc/ghrp combo.

Wait, I thought if you remember your dreams your in REM.

Yes, but you can also be in a light sleep or in some cases (I've experienced this) Lucid dreaming....where you're conscious that you're asleep and partically or even fully aware that you're dreaming. Hell, if you're lucid dreaming, you may be able to *control* the dream. At any rate, it was not my idea of deep REM.
FYI - because my wifes sleep was similarly disturbed, she now only allows me to give her GH in the mornings. :eek:

I just experimented because I have no real need for it. There are several that body build or are what I call "mass acquirers" :) who are using both more religiously then I.

Basically you just use a GRF(1-29) and a GHRP (GHRP-6, GHRP-2 or Hexarelin) to initiate a pulse. You wait a little bit from 15 to 20 minutes so that the combo can begin secreting GH and be on its way to the peak. Then you administer synthetic GH. The body will see both sets of GH as one big pulse.

So far I have experimented w/ a per dose amount of 1, 2 & 3iu of GH and found I like the 3iu amount.

This can be done several times a day.

For myself, my bodyfat is low and I am working on my lifespan experimentation (EOD modified fast) so I am not looking to make much body change. In the not too distant future I will probably drop my experimentation and aim for just a youthful restoration of GH levels w/ GHRH/GHRP-6.

I just wanted to see it work... and it does.

If I were on a limited budget and wanted to optimize the GH I would use 3iu w/ the GHRH/GHRP PWO. I would just use the GHGH/GHRP at other times.

If you work out 3 times a week that is less the 10iu per week. 100iu would last 2.5 months.

The GHRH/GHRP works fast unlike synthetic GH which takes time BUT when you combine the synthetic GH w/ that GHRH/GHRP pulse it is much more effective then as a standalone.

Obviously if you have the resources you can use the combo more frequently...but w/ constant GHRH/GHRP use you really can pick and chose dosing spots for adding synthetic GH.

I just experimented because I have no real need for it. There are several that body build or are what I call "mass acquirers" :) who are using both more religiously then I.

Basically you just use a GRF(1-29) and a GHRP (GHRP-6, GHRP-2 or Hexarelin) to initiate a pulse. You wait a little bit from 15 to 20 minutes so that the combo can begin secreting GH and be on its way to the peak. Then you administer synthetic GH. The body will see both sets of GH as one big pulse.

So far I have experimented w/ a per dose amount of 1, 2 & 3iu of GH and found I like the 3iu amount.

For myself, my bodyfat is low and I am working on my lifespan experimentation (EOD modified fast) so I am not looking to make much body change. In the not too distant future I will probably drop my experimentation and aim for just a youthful restoration of GH levels w/ GHRH/GHRP-6.

If I were on a limited budget and wanted to optimize the GH I would use 3iu w/ the GHRH/GHRP PWO. I would just use the GHGH/GHRP at other times.

If you work out 3 times a week that is less the 10iu per week. 100iu would last 2.5 months.

The GHRH/GHRP works fast unlike synthetic GH which takes time BUT when you combine the synthetic GH w/ that GHRH/GHRP pulse it is much more effective then as a standalone.

Obviously if you have the resources you can use the combo more frequently...but w/ constant GHRH/GHRP use you really can pick and chose dosing spots for adding synthetic GH.

Oh I see, thank you for clearing that up...Ok now I gotta try some new research and see how it works for precontest muscle holding and fat burning...thank you

chris

Dat,

thank you for summarizing that and this is awesome information. The thing is i have to reign myself in because everytime i read one of your posts and i grasp it, i am ready to run out and try it.=-)

thanks again for tall the great info!

Hmmmm, Dat I was planning on going for pure mass my next cycle and doing 16iu's GH Pwo with 10iu's slin. Only doing this 3x per week(mwf) Then planned on doing ghrp6 the days following the GH. What do you think about adding some Ghrp6 20min before my workout ends, then slamming the big HGH and slin shot.

Hmmmm, Dat I was planning on going for pure mass my next cycle and doing 16iu's GH Pwo with 10iu's slin. Only doing this 3x per week(mwf) Then planned on doing ghrp6 the days following the GH. What do you think about adding some Ghrp6 20min before my workout ends, then slamming the big HGH and slin shot.

Nope. Your original idea is superior.

Adding the GHRP-6 before such a large dose of synthetic GH will add very little, with one possible exception. Natural GH is a blend of isoforms.

It is made up mostly of the 22kda form (which is the 191 aa form used for synthetic GH). Post exercise the body increases its release of the 20kda. This 20kda form makes up maybe 10% or less but post exercise the body seems to prefer to have some in the mix (it is missing 15 amino acids and seems to cause less insulin resistance). Natural GH is also made up of double stacks of 22kda-22kda; 20kda-20kda and 22kda-20kda.

I wouldn't be concerned about this "theoretical possible exception" though. I just note it for accuracy since I started this post by stating an absolute. :)

Adding GHRP-6 on your "off days" looks like a very good idea to me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear