advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long are your bulk/mass gaining cycles?

ATP

Registered
How long do you stay on a bulk/mass cycle? I was planning somewhere between 15-20 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long do you stay on a bulk/mass cycle? I was planning somewhere between 15-20 weeks.

You would get more gains doing two 10 week cycles than one 20 week cycle. Not sure if you do a PCT or cruise, but found doing 8-10 weeks blast give me much better results than a long one.

mands

You would get more gains doing two 10 week cycles than one 20 week cycle. Not sure if you do a PCT or cruise, but found doing 8-10 weeks blast give me much better results than a long one.

mands

WHY? If you are still making gains at 10 weeks, why would you stop?
On your runs, do you progressively increase your dose or run the same dose the entire time? If you don't increase, that could explain your stagnation at that point

mands

I've read that if you switch anabolics every 5-6 weeks and adjust your diet, you will continue to progress.

I tried a 4-5 month cycle, doses and compounds were the same the whole time, I didn't gain anything in the last few month, increased food but just gained fat, won't be doing that again, was skint at the time and only had my home brew which was test cyp and eq.

Starting a new cycle soon and plan on takin the advice iv had from people on here and start low and build up plus swap and change compounds every 4-6 weeks.

WHY? If you are still making gains at 10 weeks, why would you stop?
On your runs, do you progressively increase your dose or run the same dose the entire time? If you don't increase, that could explain your stagnation at that point

I guess I was looking at it differently. I was thinking he could do more bulking cycles per year or even more cycles per year if he does the traditional time on equals time off(for example he could run three 10 week cycles a year instead of one and half 20 week cycles if that makes sense). Most start to slow down with gain around the 12 week mark and even more into the 16 week mark. It's not because of down regulation or sensitivity blah blah blah there are other factors involved why gains cease.

If gains are still being made by all means continue the cycle, but in my experience they do slow down tremendously.

mands

If you guys are swapping compounds every 5 to 6 weeks, you must be using short esters? Some of these compounds really start kicking in at 5 weeks.

Yes switching compounds is always good. I personally like shorter esters cause u notice the results faster and easier to time. Bulk I will do test npp anadrol or dbol. Usually will keep eq through out and test is always long ester unless I'm cutting. But that's just me. Everyone is different.

I like doing 1 longer acting test and use faster compounds for 6 weeks with it and switch them,tren-a NPP,dbol,etc.

I like 20 weeks if you take the time to spend 4 weeks in between dropping your cals and protein and restoring insulin sensitivity with things like DNP or metformin. Really helps keep teh ball rolling with minimal set back. There is no way you can maintain good insulin sensitivity, especially if using exo slin, if you go past 8 weeks.

I like 20 weeks if you take the time to spend 4 weeks in between dropping your cals and protein and restoring insulin sensitivity with things like DNP or metformin. Really helps keep teh ball rolling with minimal set back. There is no way you can maintain good insulin sensitivity, especially if using exo slin, if you go past 8 weeks.

Do you mean 4 wks on DNP after the 20-wk cycle is over and then starting a new cycle? Or do you add the DNP for 4 of the 20 weeks?

I've been cutting for 8 months and I'm fucking measurable. I will never let myself get fat again.

I would bulk until I hit the maximum percentage of body fat that is my limit and then cut. It's not worth being big and fluffy.

some of these questions and answers are painful...

drugs do not determine the end result of your training.

you train until you stop getting stronger, sometimes its 6 weeks sometimes its 10 weeks. upping the dose in this case does not count as getting stronger.

you hit it hard aka "blast" then when progress stops, decondition, recover hpta function/hormone sensitivity then do it again. repeat this until you are as big as you want to be.

if you get too fat along the way you adjust a little with diet and cardio then you go back to it.

seems we really need some remedial cfp for all these newbies...:banghead:

I'm just a nobody who likes a workout. I'm far from an expert. Been using steroids since the mid 90s. Not really updated on the new anabolic steroid information. I just take testosterone and get my blood work done to make sure my test is high. To be honest and I hate to say this but the longer on I'm the better. I've been on for as long as three years. My gains and composition really depend on my diet. I don't make drugs complicated at all.

some of these questions and answers are painful...

drugs do not determine the end result of your training.

you train until you stop getting stronger, sometimes its 6 weeks sometimes its 10 weeks. upping the dose in this case does not count as getting stronger.

you hit it hard aka "blast" then when progress stops, decondition, recover hpta function/hormone sensitivity then do it again. repeat this until you are as big as you want to be.

if you get too fat along the way you adjust a little with diet and cardio then you go back to it.

seems we really need some remedial cfp for all these newbies...:banghead:

I will admit I don't know much, I'm here to learn. If I understand you correctly, you blast--ie up the dose--after you hit a plateau. Assuming you hit another plateau on your blast, why not up the dose again? If not, what does you deconditioning program look like? Just a week cutting back on the weights? Or does that overlap with hormone recovery? Thx

Indefinent for some people

If the dosage is low to moderate I can stay and bulk or cut on it forever, thats up to 500mg, if the dosage is vety high, up to 2 grams I cant stay on it for too long, because I feel like sh!t, my training suffers, my diet sucks, I cant sleep and I just dont feel good overall on high dosage. So its dosage dependent for me, I can make better gains on lower disages because I cn stay longer on it, train harder and eat better

Kinda by feel to be honest. If I feel like the gains have stopped or appetite goes to shit or I'm not happy with fat gain ill use end of blast to lean up or drop to cruise

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner