advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how much androgel do you get prescribed? what will he give me for naty recovery?

I think it has something to do with rebooting the HTPA as you say. Being competely off for a year will be hard specially since the clomid and HCG did'nt do squat for me so I guess he figures a little testo gel could maybe stimulate rather than shut down?

did you get the clomid and hcg for the doc? and how much and it didnt do shit?

Yeah, this is what I have been put on for a year straight. Then I will have blood taken again and if my levels are low I will get TRT permanently. My doc says the gel won't interfere with my body trying to get back on track again so the gel is definitely not the same as injections.

Wow, first time ive heard that. It does not make any sense. Did he offer any explaination? It could be true but I dont understand how.

did you get the clomid and hcg for the doc? and how much and it didnt do shit?

Yeah, script for 5000 iu HCG 2 times pr week for 2 weeks and then Clomid 50mg for 10 days after that. Then I had my test levels tested again and I was still low and they put me on Test gel 50 mg for 6 weeks, then one week break and then 50 mg Clomid pr day for a week and then new test.

With levels still low I was put on a year of test gel 50 mg. I did'nt question if further because I hate the emotional roller coaster ride that clomid gives me. I guess they are thinking the low test will stimulate my HPTA in some way!?

Wow, first time ive heard that. It does not make any sense. Did he offer any explaination? It could be true but I dont understand how.

Beats me Maldorf, I did'nt question it any further. I am sure there is a reason and it could just be that he thinks an absorption of 5mg test pr day is less surpressing than the usual BB cycle of higher doses of AAS!?

Beats me Maldorf, I did'nt question it any further. I am sure there is a reason and it could just be that he thinks an absorption of 5mg test pr day is less surpressing than the usual BB cycle of higher doses of AAS!?

Yeah, thats the only thing that makes any sense, but the concept wont work since it still supresses things.

Seems to me that no matter what method you use to bring up testosterone levels, once they are in the normal range, your body will be happy with the status quo and there is no stimulus for change

well shit i was kinda of thinking of going with the naty recoverment from him if possible basicaly having the doc and insurance pay for my pct, but if crom says it didnt do shit, well i guess ill give it a try anyway and see what all happens, i didnt see much of a purpose of going with the gel unless planning on staying on but im in ealry twenties, it sounds like alwasys you have to do alot of your own research for your own good becasue docs have all sorts of diff opinons and where do thet pull all those diff opinions from, out of there ass.

well shit i was kinda of thinking of going with the naty recoverment from him if possible basicaly having the doc and insurance pay for my pct, but if crom says it didnt do shit, well i guess ill give it a try anyway and see what all happens, i didnt see much of a purpose of going with the gel unless planning on staying on but im in ealry twenties, it sounds like alwasys you have to do alot of your own research for your own good becasue docs have all sorts of diff opinons and where do thet pull all those diff opinions from, out of there ass.

Is the doc an endo? If youre serious about getting help I would seek a good endo out. Chances are though a lot of them will just make you tough it out and recover on your own as long as they know it was caused by steroids. If you go in with low testosterone and they dont know why its low then they are going to have to find out why its that way and you dont need that.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamren
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws